Text game/sliding into dms 101-tips

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
if you want in to slide into dmโ€™s say no more

reply to her story/post and say something like โ€˜your cuteโ€™ or โ€˜๐Ÿ˜โ€™

she will probably say thanks and then you need to reply back with a selfie

if she determines your above a looksthreshold + status from your social media, then its gameover. She is yours if you play your cards right.

She will probably compliment you.
Then ask her to send another pic of herself

once she does say, โ€˜you look different on hereโ€™ and leave it at that. Wait 30 minutes with whatever she replies

at this point shell be chasing your validation, trying to impress you.All you need to do is keep the convo with sexual pretense, leave minutes with your replies from her

Ive made countless easy slays from there + nude buddies guaranteed works 100% of the time, never forget this

@Playboypuertorican @Imperative

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3635, ldar = cope and 10 others
high inhib low T cucks on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Norwooder, IWantToMax and 3 others
Seems aspie as fuck to not say anything and just send a selfie back tbh.

Also surely odds are she will just ignore you? Hot girls must get tons of thirsty messages daily and I expect they reject 90% of them.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 3583
Seems aspie as fuck to not say anything and just send a selfie back tbh.
No, its along the lines of just judged her for her looks, now its time for her to judge you on yours before the conversation goes on

Also surely odds are she will just ignore you? Hot girls must get tons of thirsty messages daily and I expect they reject 90% of them.
Youve been on .co too much
Not if you meet the looks + status threshold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

reply to her story/post and say something like โ€˜your fitโ€™ or โ€˜๐Ÿ˜โ€™

if she determines your above a looksthreshold + status from your social media, then its gameover. She is yours if you play your cards right.

once she does say, โ€˜you look different on hereโ€™ and leave it at that. Wait 30 minutes with whatever she replies

at this point shell be chasing your validation, trying to impress you.All you need to do is keep the convo with sexual pretense, leave minutes with your replies from her

Ive made countless easy slays from there + nude buddies guaranteed works 100% of the time, never forget this

Your right tbh

thatโ€™s the whole point of streaks so they can find good looking guys who are cool or have status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Your right tbh

thatโ€™s the whole point of streaks so they can find good looking guys who are cool or have status
Legit bro

their flaunting themselves for the alpha males to come in

No, its along the lines of just judged her for her looks, now its time for her to judge you on yours before the conversation goes on

Youve been on .co too much
Not if you meet the looks + status threshold

It's not that I've been on PSL too much, it's that I've tried this before and just got brutal one word responses.

Bruh i am gonna make a fitness ig account when i reach my top physique just so i can slither in hot bitches dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 3701
yea sure, women sure will seek validation from some random profile pictureless nigger who dm'ed them, its not like they dont have 20 dick pics and 30 chads in their dm's already

Bruh i am gonna make a fitness ig account when i reach my top physique just so i can slither in hot bitches dms
they dont like tryhards
yea sure, women sure will seek validation from some random profile pictureless nigger who dm'ed them, its not like they dont have 20 dick pics and 30 chads in their dm's already
meet
looks
threshold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and Deleted member 1464
Ive known this game for a long time now
i swear by allah the only reason i made this thread is because some chick who i ghosted sent me a snap of her in a whiny voice saying โ€˜why you ignoring me nowwwwwโ€™

pm me if you want, i will give it to my brothers
It's not that I've been on PSL too much, it's that I've tried this before and just got brutal one word responses.
if she determines your above a looksthreshold

If you are around 6 psl, (15th percentile) this should usually always be a success

Learn to read, cuck
Based on your status from your social media

โ€˜its not like they dont have 20 dick pics and 30 chads in their dm's alreadyโ€™

caged irl at this one
Clearly been on .co and the basement too much, theres no hope for you if you genuinely believe this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and ldar = cope
Ive known this tactic for a long time now
i swear by allah the only reason i made this thread is because some chick who i ghosted sent me a snap of her in a whiny voice saying โ€˜why you ignoring me nowwwwwโ€™

pm me if you want, i will give it to my brothers

if she determines your above a looksthreshold

If you are around 6 psl, (15th percentile) this should usually always be a success

Learn to read, cuck
Based on your status from your social media

โ€˜its not like they dont have 20 dick pics and 30 chads in their dm's alreadyโ€™

caged irl at this one
Clearly been on .co and the basement too much, theres no hope for you if you genuinely believe this
dn read faggot, shit poster shit thread kill urself

Just be 6 psl theory

This shit works but only with girls not in your social circle

This shit works but only with girls not in your social circle
Ye obviously

they wouldnt wanna embarass themselves as sluts, girls have a big ego

and will be awkward

I only have 150 followers what do I do for status maxxx

I only have 150 followers what do I do for status maxxx
for insta you need 400+ followers with good follower ratio

a few good pics of you, some that show you have social circle

ideal would be those pics have girls commenting on it and complimenting you

if you cant do that, get snap and buy 100k snap points *cheap*, and just add loads of people from your area

This is a legit method brother

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3701
some that show you have social circle
Fuck man what should I do with my expression on my pics? Smile / look neutral? Fuck all this social media shit tbh

Fuck man what should I do with my expression on my pics? Smile / look neutral? Fuck all this social media shit tbh
If you cant insta maxx just snap maxx

many slayers i know deleted their insta and just have snap

you need at least one tho otherwise = invisible friendless subhuman

If you cant insta maxx just snap maxx

many slayers i know deleted their insta and just have snap

you need at least one tho otherwise = invisible friendless subhuman
Forreal ? Where Iโ€™m from snapchat is DEAD, most stuff happens on Instagram. Can you show me a good example of a statusmaxxed Instagram account?

If youโ€™re truly good looking all you need is hey

You can skip all the game bullshit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Good ol push pull throw in some backhanded compliments and once you learn her insecurities u can literally own her soul by validating it and taking it away

I never do heart eyes unless Iโ€™ve already fucked tbh

for insta you need 400+ followers with good follower ratio

a few good pics of you, some that show you have social circle

ideal would be those pics have girls commenting on it and complimenting you

if you cant do that, get snap and buy 100k snap points *cheap*, and just add loads of people from your area
may I ask what snapscore is good for ?

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
it's so fucking over for me i have no social media presence. i should really start ig or snapmaxxing

Very legit bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
I cant stress enough how important it is to wait hours before you reply to her

i went from a girl playing hard to get and waiting a hole day before she replied to me, to replying to me instantly and me ignoring her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back