That one time white jailbaits were humiliating me

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
So a couple of years ago in high school, more specifically during sophomore year, the ninth-year grade students went to an amusement park that was organized by the school. Back then, I had a severe fear of heights and it is something I still suffer from.

As the clique I was hanging out with was busy enjoying one of the main attractions of the amusement park, I was sitting by myself on a bench that wasn't occupied by anyone else, waiting for them to return.

Back then, I had a shitty emo haircut and I was listening to questionable music at the time, as I was listening to some electronic post-hardcore band called Sky Eats Airplane. While being busy enjoying the songs on my iPod Nano, I see something in the corner of my eyes.

I turn my head to see a white girl sitting next to me, I do not recognize the girl from my school, so this was somebody else from a way different school, probably from a different city, too. I see her mouth is moving, meaning she's saying something, but I couldn't make anything out of it so I pulled out my earbuds from my ears and I say "What?"

She laughs and she says "Nevermind, bye." She gets up and walks away. I was waving at her like a retard and said "Bye!" but she didn't see me since her back was turned my way and I could see she was walking back to her group which was mixed with white boys and girls. They were all laughing, so I can safely assume they were trying to humiliate me somehow.

After 30 seconds or so after this encounter took place, my clique had finally returned and they came back to me since I was waiting for them. Knowing those other kids from another school were making fun of me immediately, as I was high IQ, I was delighted to see their laughs turn into neutral, emotionless faces because I made sure to look at them to see their reactions. They realized that I was actually not the lonely brown loser they thought I was, but that I was with a bunch of attractive white girls whom mogged the shit out of those Beckies and the high-tier Becky that had approached me earlier.

It truly was an epic day. I had forgotten all about this until I was reminded by talking to @Julian. I probably sounded more coherent when I texted him this story, I feel like this one is kinda convoluted.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, FatmanO, Deleted member 2227 and 10 others
chad alert

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and AscendenceImminent
Received 394974121407093

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Rasputin, bassfreak and 3 others
You should have shown your middle finger to them after your clique returned, that would be low inhib dark triad slayer af son.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You unironically didnt do shit. You think a bbc would get bullied by white people like that? If white people make fun of you, its over son
@Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The story of how a young ethnic raised his social status by being amongst high value people. A truly great and insightful read

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2227, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
You was at least a emo chad or no?

When I was on middle school s girl walked to me and said we should breed and get cute babies together, I just remembered.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2227
You got humiliated, thats the only thing that happened here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Rasputin
chad alert
You was at least a emo chad or no?
No, bros. I have a jew nose. :feelsrope: But practically everyone liked me, both boys and girls. Got invited to girls' birthday parties and stuff.

I disabled images, what is it?

You should have shown your middle finger to them after your clique returned, that would be low inhib dark triad slayer af son.
No, man. That would have been immature. Kek.

You unironically didnt do shit.
Except I did. Showed them I was not the low value brown boy they obviously thought I was.

The story of how a young ethnic raised his social status by being amongst high value people. A truly great and insightful read

I hope you enjoyed it, apollo.

When I was on middle school s girl walked to me and said we should breed and get cute babies together, I just remembered.
S L A Y E R. All I got was bitches putting their asses on my head. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506