The 16 year old giga whore JB

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Has a 21 year old cuck boyfriend who drives her around (she said she never fucked him).

Goes out and drinks every single school day.

Goes to raves every weekend.

Looksmaxxes hard by doing her nails, hair and makeup constantly.

All this at just 16 years old. Lmfao she lifemogs every fucking slayer here, some random short HTB JB from my school. She just knows how to get around life and manipulate cuck men

Honestly I respect her. Fucking mirin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, bloomercel, mid and 11 others
Talking to her feels like I’m talking to a giga slayer from here. She’s like almost blackpilled. I can’t drop her bc muh she’s a whore. She’s so fucking based. She’d legit turn any of u muh blackpillers here into her cuck if she wanted too. I’m serious she’s so good at her game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, coispet, distance decay and 3 others
Has a 21 year old cuck boyfriend who drives her around (she said she never fucked him).

All this at just 16 years old. Lmfao she lifemogs every fucking slayer here, some random short HTB JB from my school. She just knows how to get around life and manipulate cuck men

her boyfriend is a literal fucking retard. drives her around for no sex meanwhile she fucks 16yo boys from her grade who are obviously younger, worse looking than him and no car

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and humanoidsub7
Sounds like a shit life plus she sounds destined to be a single mum in a council flat and ran thru

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, overtier1011, drimprovement and 14 others
her boyfriend is a literal fucking retard. drives her around for no sex meanwhile she fucks 16yo boys from her grade who are obviously younger, worse looking than him and no car
She doesn’t fuck guys from her class either
Sounds like a shit life plus she sounds destined to be a single mum in a council flat and ran thru
Well let’s see. She’s legit a player. Could prob get some betabuxx to get her life sorted. I respect what she’s doing, I hate cuck men more than I hate the whores that use them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
No pics? Really nigga?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid and deadmanwalking

The fucking state of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksReality, overtier1011, N1666 and 11 others
No pics? Really nigga?
View attachment 2700330

The fucking state of this forum
She just told me her boyfriend told her he’s suicidal 🤣. The state of men jfl. And apparently this guy is like a tough drug dealer type of guy. Lel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, fuxkdakikez, Mewton and 1 other person
She just told me her boyfriend told her he’s suicidal 🤣. The state of men jfl. And apparently this guy is like a tough drug dealer type of guy. Lel
Bang that fool out aren’t you 6’6. Put him in a coffin once and for all tbh

R@pe her (in Minecraft) in her council flat tbh and send to her suicidal boyfriend. Just not too hard don’t want to break her freshly done acrylic nails cause she’s a prinny

The boyfriend has to rope

The most brutal pill is majority of them are like this or want to be live this lifestyle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and fuxkdakikez
they love it

Lol if you are surprised about this.

Majority of foids are operating like this today.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Game is game

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
at 25 gonna be wondering why no man wants her , all while petting one of her dozen cats

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
"Lifemogs"? She sounds miserable

She’s like almost blackpilled
All foids are blackpilled you stupid fuck
They just don't go around telling everybody because they dont want competition which is why their secrets are so fucking top tier
Half the "LOOKSMAXXING" shit is just womens guides

I bet like 20% of the users on here are foids anyways

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
All foids are blackpilled you stupid fuck
They just don't go around telling everybody because they dont want competition which is why their secrets are so fucking top tier
Half the "LOOKSMAXXING" shit is just womens guides

I bet like 20% of the users on here are foids anyways
20% sounds like a lot tbh

Who cares all girls after 9 are whores anyway

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Kamui
that's called playing with retarded people. you just have to be aware

I guarantee you if he was a chad she would straighten up her act right away. I pray for the betabuxxer who ends up with this used-up whore..
Lol if you are surprised about this.

Majority of foids are operating like this today.
They operate like this until they find the best of the best who's willing to look their way. This is why looksmaxxing is the way. YOU become the one who can pump and dump these bitches and settle down with someone who's hot and has good morals.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show