The 2 biggest copes to compensate for being ugly on this site

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
The “nt pill” that you retards say “oh bro I’m so autistic that’s why I don’t get women” no even autistic chads can pull women (o pry) your just fucking ugly

The “dick pill” oh but bbc will cuck my anyway” ya sure im sure its the fact you dont have a bbc that you dont get sex not the fact your ugly

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, vermillioncorefan, Clown Show and 1 other person
The height pill however is extremely real

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and Clown Show
The dick pill is legit. If you're an MTN one slay and a rumor or a bulge can change your life

Nt is absolute nonsense. If the guys complaining about it here are legit and not trolling they are just going after women out of their league, and when they can't get them they blame it on not being nt. It's just looks.

The “nt pill” that you retards say “oh bro I’m so autistic that’s why I don’t get women” no even autistic chads can pull women (o pry) your just fucking ugly
NTpill is legit if mtn-htn

The “dick pill” oh but bbc will cuck my anyway” ya sure im sure its the fact you dont have a bbc that you dont get sex not the fact your ugly
What if I haven’t left my house in months and exist only on paper basically?