The 3 worst accounts on this website

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
BrahminBoss-
Curry ltn schizo who thinks he’s a gigachadpreet that looks like rameriz

FlunklyFlamngio- Posts the exact same thing every single day and apparently he gets “debloated”

Autistic tendencies- never fucking responds to what’s actually been asked and starts making up his own shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheBrownOne, adi7474, Whitepill_Saint and 11 others
@Xangsane the biggest dumbest most annoying faggot on here
As worthless as you can get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, niqfan625, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
@Whitepill_Saint @Milosz @kebab are the best

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Jamaldickjavontus, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
You just jealous to their beauty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 5'7 zoomer and Sprinkles
They are the most ignored accounts btw. All the BBC theorists are also at the top of everyone's ignore lists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Jamaldickjavontus, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Make one of the best

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
They are the most ignored accounts btw. All the BBC theorists are also at the top of everyone's ignore lists
How many people have me on ignore

• JFL
How many people have me on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, humanoidsub7 and Kamui
IMG 8747
dont forget this creature

• JFL
What's more surprising to me is how quickly this greycel @mulattomaxxing has more than a dozen users ignoring him in just a span of like a week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Whitepill_Saint, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
What's more surprising to me is how quickly this greycel @mulattomaxxing has more than a dozen users ignoring him in just a span of like a week.
Can i see my stats?

• JFL
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead,Kiddo.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Zenis, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
How many people ignore me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Jason Voorhees
Racismo against BBCs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Whitepill_Saint and Jason Voorhees
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Ricky212
@Preston does any1 ignore me?

• JFL
My ignore list has 0

• JFL
BrahminBoss-
Curry ltn schizo who thinks he’s a gigachadpreet that looks like rameriz

FlunklyFlamngio- Posts the exact same thing every single day and apparently he gets “debloated”

Autistic tendencies- never fucking responds to what’s actually been asked and starts making up his own shit
I tought you would put me but I am too irrelevant :lul:

• JFL
Nobody knows you
Ngl that is good. It is bad if you are known in a forum like this. Means you'd have no social life

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, kebab, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person