The 45 year old anti ageing billionaire looks like a tranny even has painted nails. "I am just taking some female hormones for anti ageing bro"

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
F3ixjr1XsAAchfv

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 20370, Mewton and 6 others
hes ugly and pale but his skin is great for his age so his laser treatments def working

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and aspiringexcel
- wears makeup
- looks mid 60s-70s
- basically vegan
- trains hard and does cardio like a good little slave
- utilises daily starvation (muh “fasting” - jfl at your RBCs cannibalising themselves causing more accelerated aging)

Oh yeah! Great anti ageing!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Mewton, Debetro and 2 others
- looks mid 60s-70s
So you're trolling? So i should disregard this entire reply? Roger. over and out.
- basically vegan
- utilises daily starvation (muh “fasting” - jfl at your RBCs cannibalising themselves causing more accelerated aging)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Kasanova and redmaxx
“Bryan Johnson” is an AI generated ass name. somethings up with this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33150, aspiringexcel and blackpilled I lost
I feel like he’s killing himself by being vegan and starving but those blood transfusions prolly doing something, adrenochrome or whatever

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
these clothes
long hair
makeup + tret glow skin
painted nails

he definitely wants to be a tranny

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, TsarTsar444, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
What is your theory lol
honestly just think it’s billionaire shit. Larry Ellison has been doing the same shit for 20 years but instead of this autistic vegan healthy lifestyle shit, he’s been putting his billions into biotech companies that are trying to reverse aging.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
63A5B622 1B77 42EB A493 FB7F3F81A675

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 31942
This has got to be the funniest shit

He’s spent millions of dollars when all he needs is either filler or implants around the eye area to look younger

JUST LMFAO cover the eye area and he could maybe pass for mid 20s

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kama
This has got to be the funniest shit

He’s spent millions of dollars when all he needs is either filler or implants around the eye area to look younger

JUST LMFAO cover the eye area and he could maybe pass for mid 20s
he does not want to “pass”, he really is trying to age backwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
So you're trolling? So i should disregard this entire reply? Roger. over and out.
You’re looking at a photo of her with makeup…
Pause any YouTube video with him and you’ll see how old she looks.
Just like Will Tennyson - extreme aging.
How you can look at that dude and not see a 60 + year old woman? Like fuck, are you serious?

F22ABE1D 1B81 487B B8B9 F85BE1BED15C

vs
D356A1A2 560F 4627 9F3F 2BAF782B3026

Muh anti aging disregard what I say get the fuck outta here you know better than that, pull your socks up champ.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
He unironically tries to slow down his metabolism as much as possible and has a serotonin tattoo, he’s a complete retard . There’s a ted talk he did a few years ago and he legitimately looks 10 times better than he does now

• +1
jfl I've seen boomers in their 60s with zero care about any anti aging stuff, looking way better than him

• +1
lmao but leto would not have been vegan in early age.
Even Bryan isn’t an early age vegan, they are really similar, but leto frauds the wrinkles with the beard

Even Bryan isn’t an early age vegan, they are really similar, but leto frauds the wrinkles with the beard
i saw a vid where people descended hard when switched to vegan diet. i personally descended hard due to it

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and FutureSlayer
i saw a vid where people descended hard when switched to vegan diet. i personally descended hard due to it
Yes, agreed. these idiots are trying to prevent aging and doing worde due to their vegan bias

He look like a cyborg from alien movies, i can see a blackhole in his eyes

- wears makeup
- looks mid 60s-70s
- basically vegan

1 I need evidence he wears make up it may bw the case but you can't just say a claim without any evidence.

2 he he doesn't look like he's in his mid 70s and compared to before it's night and day

Bryan Johnson 008

71365893 12384621 Bryan Johnson shown right had his pristine plasma removed proces a 3 1691584

3 numerous studies have shown hiit and eating a vegan diet actually helps improve life Span and youth you don't need to eat meat to be youthful

4 fasting on numerous studies has shown positive effects and where the fuck does the idea of going to the gym being slavery come from your ancestors were naturally very lean.

They didn't have as much muscle because you can't induce hypertrophy of the calibre we can today in a constrained and safe manor but building muscle is not a slave or man made it's just an application of an advanced strength competition it's a sign of sexual selection as well.

Non of what you wrote is accurate what so ever where are you getting your studies for this ?

He says Alpha Estradiol is non feminizing

1 I need evidence he wears make up it may bw the case but you can't just say a claim without any evidence.

2 he he doesn't look like he's in his mid 70s and compared to before it's night and day

View attachment 2385323

View attachment 2385324

3 numerous studies have shown hiit and eating a vegan diet actually helps improve life Span and youth you don't need to eat meat to be youthful

4 fasting on numerous studies has shown positive effects and where the fuck does the idea of going to the gym being slavery come from your ancestors were naturally very lean.

They didn't have as much muscle because you can't induce hypertrophy of the calibre we can today in a constrained and safe manor but building muscle is not a slave or man made it's just an application of an advanced strength competition it's a sign of sexual selection as well.

Non of what you wrote is accurate what so ever where are you getting your studies for this ?
Muh studies,
He looks a lot older than my unhealthy 61 year old dad.