The absolute state of this forum (and most others)

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I keep seeing too many threads that either turn into mog showdowns or people desperately trying to prove that they're better than someone else, or just the thread itself straight up saying this forum is shit and that person is better than everyone and they get bitches, etc. I'm not making this thread to simply say all of these forums are shit, otherwise I wouldn't be here posting. I'm here to just point out all of the negativity and blatant harassment.

I get it, people wanna be blackpilled and spread this ideology to others in order to get them in a realistic mindset and get them on the path of self improvement. But more foten than not it goes past this point and it's just come fuckery, one example is a recent threat that many are probably interracting with now which is just an argument between 2 or 3 guys trying to prove who gets more bitches and who mogs who etc.

Not sure what esle to add to this but I just wanna put this out there and get input from everyone else. Stay strong boys, Gvng gvng.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, qwep, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Darwin Gvng TM

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Mansnob and brother
Don’t know what you’re talking about tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and dogtown
Well at least he got temp banned. Maybe he'll learn something but I doubt it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Autist, brother and 1 other person