The age of masc is coming back. Fousey tube roast 20 yr old Tiktoker

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Fousey absolutely roasting that 20 yr old tiktoker has created a turning point back to favor more masc mark my words

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, thereallegend, SubSigma and 1 other person
nah

• +1
Reactions: Detective, WanderingBurro and SidharthTheSlayer
no one gives shit about fousey that schizo negro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, buflek, tombradylover and 2 others
lol @ the copers above me

Female attraction pendulum swings have always been started and influenced by small instances like this

lmao you fucking dickhead. how did i join just a week ago yet spit more game than u...

bro just straight ripped my fousey post because he saw how many interactions it was getting. bro also didnt even interact with my post at all.

what a fucking loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and WanderingBurro
Fousey absolutely roasting that 20 yr old tiktoker has created a turning point back to favor more masc mark my words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Debetro, bradpittshairline and 2 others
lmao you fucking dickhead. how did i join just a week ago yet spit more game than u...

bro just straight ripped my fousey post because he saw how many interactions it was getting. bro also didnt even interact with my post at all.

what a fucking loser.
You made no post. U literally just showed him roasting a tiktoker lmao

Besides imagine giving a shit LMAO

• +1
Reactions: ymb and 9Romance
You made no post. U literally just showed him roasting a tiktoker lmao

Besides imagine giving a shit LMAO
bro i basically made this exact same post but with more detail, insight and media.

you didnt interaction with it AT ALL to not boost its interactions. instead you came running here to rip it off, you selfish cunt.

no one gives a fuck about the interactions its the principle of it. youd be the biggest scumbag ever in real life. fucking total dickhead lmao. glasd youre a fucking rotter here and not succesful. succesful people with your mentality should be scourged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Women will always prefer the dominant males assuming looks are similar in score.

bro i basically made this exact same post but with more detail, insight and media.

you didnt interaction with it AT ALL to not boost its interactions. instead you came running here to rip it off, you selfish cunt.

no one gives a fuck about the interactions its the principle of it. youd be the biggest scumbag ever in real life. fucking total dickhead lmao. glasd youre a fucking rotter here and not succesful. succesful people with your mentality should be scourged
nobody gives a shit u joined 2 days ago know your place fed

Can’t even believe this is real lmao. I don’t even know my rep score on here or what it even does

If you support fousey bringing back masc u should want other people to repost this but that’s obviously not what you care about

nobody gives a shit u joined 2 days ago know your place fed
thats my whole point. just joined yet im still running this shit like I BEEN here. i just proved undeniably that join date in rare cases like mine does not matter.

bro who is a 4 year old user literally had to rip my style and post for engagement. im different with it. its not the join date the user who joined.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Jerryterry129
thats my whole point. just joined yet im still running this shit like I BEEN here. i just proved undeniably that join date in rare cases like mine does not matter.

bro who is a 4 year old user literally had to rip my style and post for engagement. im different with it. its not the join date the user who joined.
nigga u posted a video people wanted to watch. they ddint click cause of you

• JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129
nigga u posted a video people wanted to watch. they ddint click cause of you
no one ever clicks cause of the fucking person you dolt. its always the title.

"a video people wanted to watch" THAT I HAD THE AWARENESS OF AND PROVIDED.

WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Fousey is a cuck

I’ve been seeing a lot of him recently, but nah pretty boy archetype when done well is unbeatable, agecopers be like but it only attracts younger girls and older womyn are into shrek looking ogryncels!!! They like to be pounded by an orc!! Trust!! Their minds completely change from anatomically proportional looking faces in favor of big grotesque beheamoth faces!!! Birth control pill!!!

lol @ the copers above me

Female attraction pendulum swings have always been started and influenced by small instances like this
Look up "heartthrobs" of any era and you'll always get similar results. Either robust prettyboys or normies riding off collagen and hair.

50s to 80s looks

Xangsane made composites for each decade and they really aren't all too different from each other.

It's women's standards that seem to swing all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Just lol at the idea that women are going to think about their preferences logically.

Chicks see that video and they think "he's short. Being tall is important. I need a tall man to keep me safe." So they will put even more emphasis on being tall. They're not going to change their preferences in any fundamental way. Women aren't that introspective. They just rationalize what they already believe.

Just lol at the idea that women are going to think about their preferences logically.

Chicks see that video and they think "he's short. Being tall is important. I need a tall man to keep me safe." So they will put even more emphasis on being tall. They're not going to change their preferences in any fundamental way. Women aren't that introspective. They just rationalize what they already believe.
mfer thinks he's Freud

i would destroy the tiny skull of that bug eyed arab. but muh masculine personality

Lmfaoooo the way he did jack Doherty was hilarious. Bro told the little kid he was an short ugly little shit and money was the only thing he had and the little kid couldn’t even look him in his eyes 🤣🤣

the mid 2010s masc wave has only just finished dying out (unfortunately for fellow brutecels), will be a while until it's on top again and I'll probably be nearly 40 by then jfl