The "algorithm radicalization" cope

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Media is saying young men are becoming more right-wing and young women more left-wing, because of radicalization through social media algorithms. This is such a bullshit. Studies have shown that algorithms show you what you searched for, if you can only see Redpill and Jordan Peterson videos, you want it that way. Just look at this forum, all people came voluntary here, and made an account, no "muh algorithm."

It's not even true that there's a "radicalization" (even most conservatives today support gay marriage), blaming Youtube and Twitter for loner autists becoming "redpilled" is really absurd. Most NT Normies use social media for fun and not for any political or philosophical debates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, capybara and Deleted member 50702
why are trtannies and gays a societal issue, dedsrs

Media is saying young men are becoming more right-wing and young women more left-wing, because of radicalization through social media algorithms. This is such a bullshit. Studies have shown that algorithms show you what you searched for, if you can only see Redpill and Jordan Peterson videos, you want it that way. Just look at this forum, all people came voluntary here, and made an account, no "muh algorithm."

It's not even true that there's a "radicalization" (even most conservatives today support gay marriage), blaming Youtube and Twitter for loner autists becoming "redpilled" is really absurd. Most NT Normies use social media for fun and not for any political or philosophical debates.
I’m a nazi and my sister is a leftist btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person
But because social media "brainwashed" you? :unsure:
No not really. For my sister sure. She went down the vegetarian route at 13 so I would say that’s where the radicalization started. But I came across black crime rate stats and then Jewish media ownership and the rest is history. I would say it’s 100% to do with the internet.

Algorithms are very manipulated. They can't completely manipulate them because if they do then people simply wouldn't be interested in browsing that content. They do it in muslim content, they allow you to browse any muslim preacher but from every 10 videos you or shorts you see they put you from time to time atheist and anti muslim content so that you start developing what they want you to become.

The fact of the matter here is that too many dumbasses think that Trump or Jordan Peterson a.k.a Give em hell Netahyanu are somehow "hated" by the western elites. As if western elites were just a solid block with the same mindset.

Those people are in fact promoted by the algorithm. Even Andrew Tate before he started speaking about Palestine was promoted by the algorithm. Now he is completely buried.

JFL at anyone who thinks that you can become a US president without having an entire elite of rich people backing you up. There is a reason that the republican presidential candidate debate that took place a couple of months ago was a show of sucking zionist genitals.

But I came across black crime rate stats and then Jewish media ownership and the rest is history. I would say it’s 100% to do with the internet.
People search for this, or when they find it coincidentally they become heavily interested in it. So it's still the people radicalizing themselves, not the algorithms. Most Normies don't care about politics.

The fact of the matter here is that too many dumbasses think that Trump or Jordan Peterson a.k.a Give em hell Netahyanu are somehow "hated" by the western elites. As if western elites were just a solid block with the same mindset.
The Republican party is indeed big enough to say Trump isn't hate by "the elites", at least not all.

But I think Trump got populat because his fans liked his message in the primaries 2016, and the media likes to cover sensationalims, which he did represent (and still does).

People search for this, or when they find it coincidentally they become heavily interested in it. So it's still the people radicalizing themselves, not the algorithms. Most Normies don't care about politics.
I would say a lot of the TikTok Nazis have been radicalized. They know very little about the subject and are usually Christian on top of that. Christian nazi jfl.

The Republican party is indeed big enough to say Trump isn't hate by "the elites", at least not all.

But I think Trump got populat because his fans liked his message in the primaries 2016, and the media likes to cover sensationalims, which he did represent (and still does).
If you want to know exactly what western elites want just search for points in common between republicans and democrats. The rest are points of division among them.

I honestly think he won because Hillary was such a hateable snake. Against a more charismatic and masculine rival he wouldn't have stand a chance.

2016 people were still bluepilled enough to not vote a crazy showman like Trump. That is not the case anymore.

Wait what?

Did they actually blame the algorithm??
Jfl I don't remember that but what a cop out innit

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out the problem in a usa context...

Far right politicians want to take away women's right to abortions. That's actually a big concern for foids.
Far left politicians demonise men as a whole and want to pin nearly all historical injustices on them.

Same can be said for S. Korea.

Though they forget to point out that people voted on racial lines too. 55% of white women voted Trump over Hillary. Kek.

Dk about the rest of the other countries.