The amount of damage that chads have inflicted on the female population cannot be understated

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
—And I for one welcome it. I won’t be sweeping up this mess and so being an innocent bystander observing this all gives me great energy to feed from.

The majority of females are completely and irreparably broken. Just scroll through tik tok or female twitter for 30 minutes and witness the carnage. I genuinely do not believe that the pain of an incel compares to that of the everyday female who is relentlessly pumped and dumped, living an unfulfilling life as an indentured servant to the system and as an unknowing sexual servant to the chads of this world.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles, xtremfailer and 7 others
@enchanted_elixir and @WishIwasChico talked about this before

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Eternal_
Thank you for the lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Eternal_
bro you seriously think a woman with practically infinite options has it worse than complete trucels? ur retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars, Big White Cuck and 2 others
bro you seriously think a woman with practically infinite options has it worse than complete trucels? ur retarded
not worse but they are living a desperate life of chronic dissatisfaction, which in turn negatively impacts the lives of the rest of men that are not chad. everything is connected

• +1
Reactions: mid and Zonar
—And I for one welcome it. I won’t be sweeping up this mess and so being an innocent bystander observing this all gives me great energy to feed from.

The majority of females are completely and irreparably broken. Just scroll through tik tok or female twitter for 30 minutes and witness the carnage. I genuinely do not believe that the pain of an incel compares to that of the everyday female who is relentlessly pumped and dumped, living an unfulfilling life as an indentured servant to the system and as an unknowing sexual servant to the chads of this world.
and youre somehow fulfilled? give me a break buckaroo

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Everyone is less happy in general thanks to social media, feminism etc

Look a moneymaxxed chadlite entering his 40ies coping with a bike :feelsgood: , he doesnt seem happy at all and like him most people

the happiest people that i know have strong traditional family bonds

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Zonar
oh boo hooo

“the 6ft+ facially attractive alpha male with unlimited options won’t commit to me, even though I'm a depreciating asset with nothing to offer besides sex!”

1703153296171 1703153296171

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars and Xangsane
The Jews have completely enslaved a lot of them by encouraging their greed. They are in debt, have lost their marriage potential and cannot humble themselves to a lower standard of living. They have to work and work and work to maintain themselves and continue not only to pay interest on their debt, a huge amount of tax, but to spend what little they have left on useless brand name goods.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
the happiest people that i know have strong traditional family bonds
Aka Christianity = happiness

But Hindu atheist Indian incels on this forum will deny it and preach “muh Jewish atheism!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back