The amount of people who roid is signifigantly higher than you think.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
A lot of men are actually pinning without being very detectable. They often carry 15 to 30 ibs of extra muscle that wouldn't be there without the syringe. Usually on 150->500 mgs of test a week. Many use the excuse "oh I just fixed my diet, sleep, and training, I wasn't too serious before."

Next is the group of older and more enlightened individuals. These men are usually just frustrated natural who are not bothered by side effects of juicing. They know that roiding gives more muscle than lifting and they just go on low doses of test. They train like "cowards" in the eyes of Rippetoe, but look better than any of his pupils.

They are what is called a shadow pinner. Usually low doses of test is more than enough to look like kinobody where nobody can truly know besides you are roided. They are like spies and psychopaths. You can't see them, but they are always there.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, IhateDentists, Moggable and 5 others
Good thread

The main side effect of this is the shutdown of your natural t levels. But it's effective aside from that. Nobody will tell if you pin since a shadow pinner doesn't use enough testosterone, and never do they use drugs that give you away like trenbolone, winstrol, masteron, etc.

I've seen a lot of people roiding - rich and poor, even poor students in awful campus, but never saw anyone blasting pure testosterone/enanthate, here it's not popular at all, it seems. Everybody uses other steroids, such as deca, tren and stanozolol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Definitely in America. When I see footage in gyms there it seems like half the guys are roiding. It's definitely way more rare in eastern Europe, most probably can't even afford it. I can only remember one time I saw a clearly roided guy in my gym.

• +1
yet all of them look like dogshit compared to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Definitely in America. When I see footage in gyms there it seems like half the guys are roiding. It's definitely way more rare in eastern Europe, most probably can't even afford it. I can only remember one time I saw a clearly roided guy in my gym.
Roids are not that expensive at most gyms goers do roids in eastern europe too. It's not 1990 anymore when only USA had access to TV and all that crap, those days are long gone. The world today is more centralized than you think it is.

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Some guys who blast don’t respond well and just look average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
americans are more effected by social media so yes this is true. Here you can go to any random gym and guarantee to find a good amount of guys that are obviously on gear. Even though most of them train and diet like shit, it's so easy to spot roid usage in physiques.

If you're not planning on doing roids what are you doing

Only reddit and YouTube kids care about being natty

• +1
Some guys who blast don’t respond well and just look average.
They don't take human grade gear and instead take underground lab shit(which is usually underdosed).
Roids are not that expensive at most gyms goers do roids in eastern europe too. It's not 1990 anymore when only USA had access to TV and all that crap, those days are long gone. The world today is more centralized than you think it is.
Correct!!! Roids are not as expensive as people think. At least not testosterone. That's usually fairly inexpensive. Tren is a bit pricier but not too much more. Now anavar and primobolan are fairly pricey and they are usually faked. The expenses from roids comes more from stuff used to manage the sides. However the true bank account killer of bodybuilders and fitness models is HGH. Liver king was spending $11k A MONTH on hgh!!!

Roids are a fucking box I don't want to open the lid currently.

It's like its own category.

If you're not planning on doing roids what are you doing

Only reddit and YouTube kids care about being natty
Not everybody has shit genetics that don't respond to lifting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553