The assassination of JudgeandJury by the coward Lone Wolf

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
there would be no eulogies for lone wolf. no one is going to see the house where lone wolf grew up. no one will pay a dollar to see lone wolf’s photo. no one names a thread after lone wolf…

@BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BetterOffDead, n0rthface, cancercell and 3 others
in the end rupert won. he got everything he wanted. after all the lives he ruined...

@Vermilioncore @the MOUSE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Manletmachine and LancasteR
Judge and jury the type of cat who gets a knife and tries to stab the mouse but accidentally chops his tail off but doesn’t notice and then turns around and sees the mouse holding the half of his tail and he screams and sounds like a horn as his hair stands up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, JohnDoe and LancasteR
Judge and jury the type of cat who gets a knife and tries to stab the mouse but accidentally chops his tail off but doesn’t notice and then turns around and sees the mouse holding the half of his tail and he screams and sounds like a horn as his hair stands up
Judge and Jury the type of Bazooey to commute back home from work, then get a call from his boss on his phone that rings the song "I‘m walking On Sunshine" loudly through the whole train while people stare.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BrahminBoss
What happened to these two bozos

Judge and Jury the type of Bazooey to commute back home from work, then get a call from his boss on his phone that rings the song "I‘m walking On Sunshine" loudly through the whole train while people stare.
Judge and jury the type of protagonist to say “if you want to get to him you’re gonna have to come through me” and stand in front of the person he’s trying to protect as he cracks his knuckles

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LancasteR
Judge and jury the type of protagonist to say “if you want to get to him you’re gonna have to come through me” and stand in front of the person he’s trying to protect as he cracks his knuckles

Judge and Jury the typa MC to jam his car by parking it in cold weather and when slamming it in rage turns on the audio by mistake and the song playing describes the events that will unfold in the series finale

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and LancasteR
Judge and Jury the type of wackadoodle to go to a bar and then climb on the rooftop because the bartender told him that the next drink goes on the house.

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and Vermilioncore