The Avengers makes no sense

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
If Thanos really was that powerful then why didnt he reverse his norwood?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Krezo, impure666 and 3 others
He used all his power to get a god tier jaw instead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 6512, impure666 and 1 other person

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NickGurr and SikKunt
Avengers: Endgame De-Feminized Fanedit, aka Anti-Cheese-Cut, aka Straight White Male Edition

It's Endgame, but no feminism, no gay shit, no boring filler and lengthy fanservice, no constant quips; and other small changes.

720p x264, 192kbps AAC, 1h 25m runtime

Based on the V3 cam. Image is rather good for a cam, audio is fantastic (probably line, no audience noises at all and great quality).

General list of changes, in no particular order:
  • Absolutely no Brie Larson, neither in the beginning nor in the finale. Hence Anti-Cheese. (Get it?)
  • The Stan Lee themed Marvel intro from Captain Marvel was cut into this. This should very obviously have been the movie to have it in the first place.
  • Women in final battle severely reduced. They should be at home taking care of their kids. In particular Pepper has no business being there. Does she want her daughter to become an orphan?
  • Obviously no women-heros roundabout shot.
  • Spiderman doesn't get rescued by women two times, there's no need to.
  • Black Widow doesn't throw Hawkeye off of herself, instead he directly jumps. She still rescues him, but fails to hold onto his hand and falls down directly. More dynamic and realistic.
  • No Peter-Tony talking and hugging in the middle of the battle. That's how you get yourself killed.
  • Thanos immediately notices the stones are gone from the gauntlet. No "I am inevitable", no "I am Iron Man" crap. He just realizes his error, has a little bit of time to feel the shock of his failure and then he's blasted away.
  • Tony doesn't die in Pepper's arms, she isn't there. Rather, Peter talks to him and then he dies.
  • Black Panther isn't the first revived Avenger to arrive and gets a bit less time. He's really not that important. Also, no Wakanda apechant.
  • Female sorceress gets scared of Hulk and just gives him the stone. Their talk was just a giant plothole anyway.
  • Any science babble that isn't necessary to understand the story is gone. Nothing takes you out of a movie quite like obvious pseudo-science. Besides, the movie is full of plotholes anyway, may as well stop pretending that anything makes sense.
  • Wanda's scenes in final battle are gone. She made everyone else look useless, just like Brie did.
  • No women leader conference, no gay support group talk, ...
  • No dumb kitchen psychology dialogue. For example when Hawkeye says "I wish she could know we won.", Wanda doesn't say "She knows. They all do.", she just looks at him sadly in agreement. Nat is fucking dead, she doesn't know shit; Hawkeye isn't a child you have to lie to.
  • Moping/Dialogue/Filler in first act severely reduced, time travel happens after ~30 minutes.
  • Most of the constant lame quips have been edited out to give a more consistent serious tone. Examples: Fortnite, Dab, America's ass, etc.
  • No Nebula-Wifi. She gets kidnapped and they read her memory, that's it.
  • Tony doesn't meet his dad, it's pointless. They succeed on first try in New York.
  • Thor doesn't meet his mom, it's pointless and boring and more kitchen psychology nonsense.
  • No Hawkeye training his daughter to shoot arrows scene. Young women should learn skills to become good wives and mothers and leave the fighting to men.
  • No Thor being told he can't wield the gauntlet. Hulk simply says he will do it and that's it.
  • No Quill & Gamora reunion. Hence also no Quill getting kicked in his balls for no reason.
  • Valkyrie is barely in it, and certainly doesn't become queen. After Ragnarok she should be sitting in a dungeon for treason making sandwiches for Thor.
  • Thor's whining reduced. Sadly he's unsalvageable in general, but I did the best to make him more dignified.
  • Many little adjustments, tightenings, rescored parts and cuts of unnecessary stuff.
  • No Captain America time travel paradox plothole and pussying out. The movie just cuts to black the moment he travels into the past to bring back the stones.
  • Everything after final battle again strongly shortened. Nobody needs all that reduntant shit and its boring to watch.
  • In general, whenever it felt like Marvel sniffing its own farts, that part is probably gone.

Not all the cuts are perfect, but all things considered I think it works pretty well. In particular the first act, but also the second act are much tighter and more on point now, in my opinion anyway. The final battle has only a handful of cuts in comparison, because action is fun to watch and the whole point of the movie. If you're in this to cry like a bitch all the time, watch the normal version. The main character arcs of course still exist, they're just not as tedious anymore.

Subsribe to Pewdiepie.

Q & A:
Who influenced your work?
- My greatest editing influence is Candace Owens. But some of her montage ideas are frankly too radical even for my taste.

Are you an MRA?
- I'm member of a Christian Alt-Right organization called Luther Institute Georgetown-Manchester-Arlington.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Avengers: Endgame De-Feminized Fanedit, aka Anti-Cheese-Cut, aka Straight White Male Edition

It's Endgame, but no feminism, no gay shit, no boring filler and lengthy fanservice, no constant quips; and other small changes.

720p x264, 192kbps AAC, 1h 25m runtime

Based on the V3 cam. Image is rather good for a cam, audio is fantastic (probably line, no audience noises at all and great quality).

General list of changes, in no particular order:
  • Absolutely no Brie Larson, neither in the beginning nor in the finale. Hence Anti-Cheese. (Get it?)
  • The Stan Lee themed Marvel intro from Captain Marvel was cut into this. This should very obviously have been the movie to have it in the first place.
  • Women in final battle severely reduced. They should be at home taking care of their kids. In particular Pepper has no business being there. Does she want her daughter to become an orphan?
  • Obviously no women-heros roundabout shot.
  • Spiderman doesn't get rescued by women two times, there's no need to.
  • Black Widow doesn't throw Hawkeye off of herself, instead he directly jumps. She still rescues him, but fails to hold onto his hand and falls down directly. More dynamic and realistic.
  • No Peter-Tony talking and hugging in the middle of the battle. That's how you get yourself killed.
  • Thanos immediately notices the stones are gone from the gauntlet. No "I am inevitable", no "I am Iron Man" crap. He just realizes his error, has a little bit of time to feel the shock of his failure and then he's blasted away.
  • Tony doesn't die in Pepper's arms, she isn't there. Rather, Peter talks to him and then he dies.
  • Black Panther isn't the first revived Avenger to arrive and gets a bit less time. He's really not that important. Also, no Wakanda apechant.
  • Female sorceress gets scared of Hulk and just gives him the stone. Their talk was just a giant plothole anyway.
  • Any science babble that isn't necessary to understand the story is gone. Nothing takes you out of a movie quite like obvious pseudo-science. Besides, the movie is full of plotholes anyway, may as well stop pretending that anything makes sense.
  • Wanda's scenes in final battle are gone. She made everyone else look useless, just like Brie did.
  • No women leader conference, no gay support group talk, ...
  • No dumb kitchen psychology dialogue. For example when Hawkeye says "I wish she could know we won.", Wanda doesn't say "She knows. They all do.", she just looks at him sadly in agreement. Nat is fucking dead, she doesn't know shit; Hawkeye isn't a child you have to lie to.
  • Moping/Dialogue/Filler in first act severely reduced, time travel happens after ~30 minutes.
  • Most of the constant lame quips have been edited out to give a more consistent serious tone. Examples: Fortnite, Dab, America's ass, etc.
  • No Nebula-Wifi. She gets kidnapped and they read her memory, that's it.
  • Tony doesn't meet his dad, it's pointless. They succeed on first try in New York.
  • Thor doesn't meet his mom, it's pointless and boring and more kitchen psychology nonsense.
  • No Hawkeye training his daughter to shoot arrows scene. Young women should learn skills to become good wives and mothers and leave the fighting to men.
  • No Thor being told he can't wield the gauntlet. Hulk simply says he will do it and that's it.
  • No Quill & Gamora reunion. Hence also no Quill getting kicked in his balls for no reason.
  • Valkyrie is barely in it, and certainly doesn't become queen. After Ragnarok she should be sitting in a dungeon for treason making sandwiches for Thor.
  • Thor's whining reduced. Sadly he's unsalvageable in general, but I did the best to make him more dignified.
  • Many little adjustments, tightenings, rescored parts and cuts of unnecessary stuff.
  • No Captain America time travel paradox plothole and pussying out. The movie just cuts to black the moment he travels into the past to bring back the stones.
  • Everything after final battle again strongly shortened. Nobody needs all that reduntant shit and its boring to watch.
  • In general, whenever it felt like Marvel sniffing its own farts, that part is probably gone.
Not all the cuts are perfect, but all things considered I think it works pretty well. In particular the first act, but also the second act are much tighter and more on point now, in my opinion anyway. The final battle has only a handful of cuts in comparison, because action is fun to watch and the whole point of the movie. If you're in this to cry like a bitch all the time, watch the normal version. The main character arcs of course still exist, they're just not as tedious anymore.

Subsribe to Pewdiepie.

Q & A:
Who influenced your work?
- My greatest editing influence is Candace Owens. But some of her montage ideas are frankly too radical even for my taste.

Are you an MRA?
- I'm member of a Christian Alt-Right organization called Luther Institute Georgetown-Manchester-Arlington.
agree with most of this

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Should have increased his social status to hero from villain so he doesn't get defeated

• Love it
Reactions: NickGurr