The average chink female is so ugly it annoys me

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
Like it borderline irritates me seeing these ugly ass fucking chinks with recessed bones, double chins, and bug eyes running around. They all need to get exterminated. I cannot stand ugly females but for some reason ugly chinks annoy me to a whole new level, because they are just so ugly.

And don’t pull out a fake photoshopped chink that lives in a whole diff continent. The ones here, all look like they were smacked with a frying pan

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Bitchwhipper2, colton myers and 14 others
I think they look good, its their attitude to money that is more annoying, they more greedy than slavic woman, which is almost crazy.

I think they look good, its their attitude to money that is more annoying, they more greedy than slavic woman, which is almost crazy.

Nah man they are fucking ugly.

At least Slavic women are beautiful, so they get away with having an attitude.

Asian women are so low tier and disgusting, they have to studymax because they aren’t allowed to be entitled to anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, 1966Ford, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 6 others
Nah man they are fucking ugly.

At least Slavic women are beautiful, so they get away with having an attitude.

Asian women are so low tier and disgusting, they have to studymax because they aren’t allowed to be entitled to anything
They still have nice vaginas and nice legs, im not picky. I just dont like black woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
I agree they are very low appeal, asians faces are like completely different than every other race in structure if you know what I mean, uncanny in general.

the Japanese and Koreans can be hot sometimes

Male asians are much better looking than their females, those sharp features are not really womanly, they look less estrogenic than other races

Rare high iq response from The Poet

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, KING REIDYZ and niqfan625
Asian and black women are the ugliest

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
K-Pop Idol GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, HeightPilledum, future slavic chad and 4 others
Looks like a deformed gook alien. What is this shit
Tbh. You have to be giga low T to be thirst after whatever the fuck that is.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and slavicpsycho
Vietnamese foids are so fucking ugly. I seriously havent seen one single average looking Vietnamese.

Like it borderline irritates me seeing these ugly ass fucking chinks with recessed bones, double chins, and bug eyes running around. They all need to get exterminated. I cannot stand ugly females but for some reason ugly chinks annoy me to a whole new level, because they are just so ugly.

And don’t pull out a fake photoshopped chink that lives in a whole diff continent. The ones here, all look like they were smacked with a frying pan
I once saw a kpopmaxxed korean htb in an middle sized german city (170k people) in the outside of the city center. Thats so incredibly fucking rare.
The avarage asian in the west is some ugly pancake faced chink from vietnam.

Because there race

Black and Indian women are uglier tho

Everyone in future is gonna be black or Indian

Over tbh

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Shycel
Some Asian women from Japan and Korea are hot, but most from south East Asian countries are disgusting.

Black and Indian women are uglier tho

Everyone in future is gonna be black or Indian

Over tbh
In what world black and Indian women are uglier lol

chink women look deformed

no Asian girl can attain these level of beauty

Some Asian women from Japan and Korea are hot, but most from south East Asian countries are disgusting.
Stop the cope , South East Asian women look better and have better bodies some look Latina

That black girl is exotic as fuck
Real eyes too
Her dad was a blue eyed tyrone

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and KING REIDYZ

Just pick top 0.001%

Never seen a good looking Indian or black chick irl tbh

Just pick top 0.001%

Never seen a good looking Indian or black chick irl tbh
Just go to any big cities lol

blk and Indian women are just better looking

Just go to any big cities lol

blk and Indian women are just better looking
Bruh I am in a big city I see more ethnics than whites

I have yet to see a good looking Indian or a black woman irl

Bruh I am in a big city I see more ethnics than whites

I have yet to see a good looking Indian or a black woman irl
what city?

what city?
I’ve spent time in Vancouver, Toronto , Southern California , Seattle . All very diverse places with lots of Indians and blacks

Not many blacks in Vancouver but lots of Indians here (majority in my area)

Still haven’t seen an attractive girl from either race

I’ve spent time in Vancouver, Toronto , Southern California , Seattle . All very diverse places with lots of Indians and blacks

Not many blacks in Vancouver but lots of Indians here (majority in my area)

Still haven’t seen an attractive girl from either race
cope

They are insects so technically if I force-skull-fuck them it wouldn't even count towards rape coz you cannot rape an insect.
Plus I am white so you know how it is.

Asian girls are much uglier than Whites, but saying that they're lower tier than black and indian is cope, probably because you're ethnic and know that they hate you. I still occasionally see cute Asians, but cute Blacks and Indians just don't really exist unless you're talking like 99th percentile.

Rae lil Black is the only Asian woman I love

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
Asian girls are much uglier than Whites, but saying that they're lower tier than black and indian is cope, probably because you're ethnic and know that they hate you. I still occasionally see cute Asians, but cute Blacks and Indians just don't really exist unless you're talking like 99th percentile.
jfl any black baddie mog your plank looking facepan bugs lol, only white love them cause of low t and wren tendencies

replace chink with indian and i’d agree

so many indian girls have bigger stomachs than me

Another day, another thread by Hottaco seething like a little faggot about Asian women's existence

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Nothing makes my dick harder than panfaced piss-skinned noodlewhores

Gook foids make me violent

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212