The average IQ in india is 82

Of course curries are low IQ. Doing Tech jobs doesn't make them high IQ. Curries don't have enough inventions/discoveries despite their numbers. If curries weren't low IQ, they wouldn't fight among themselves and ultimately get butt-raped by Muslims for 300 years and Britishers for 200 years. And they still continue to fight for stupid things, worship cow pee, can't fathom the idea of premarital sex and believe in stupid regressive practices. Not to mention they are bluepilled af.

Curry = Low IQ

PS: I am an exception

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Sc22, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Of course curries are low IQ. Doing Tech jobs doesn't make them high IQ. Curries don't have enough inventions/discoveries despite their numbers. If curries weren't low IQ, they wouldn't fight among themselves and ultimately get butt-raped by Muslims for 300 years and Britishers for 200 years. And they still continue to fight for stupid things, worship cow pee, can't fathom the idea of premarital sex and believe in stupid regressive practices. Not to mention they are bluepilled af.

Curry = Low IQ

a curry who has come to this realisation has mentally ascended

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and 11gaijin

Curry = Low IQ

Majority on this forum are higher than average IQ. Must be some link between black pill and recognizing patterns... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
Majority on this forum are higher than average IQ. Must be some link between black pill and recognizing patterns... :unsure:
There are barely any curries on this forum. Only few imo.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
There are barely any curries on this forum. Only few imo.
It's my theory that online forums, particularly deeper subculture stuff, attract smarter people more than dumbfucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
It's my theory that online forums, particularly deeper subculture stuff, attract smarter people more than dumbfucks.
and more autistic people imho

Can't say I agree. This forum for example imo has lots of low IQ people

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
Be nice and smile
Ok ❤

Look it up, I am too low IQ to post the source
btw just realised you have made this post. Proud of you. Write this on youtube and see the Google CEO comments being thrown lmao.

• +1

Curry = Low IQ

Dont mock gau mata ka moot bhai

Curry = Low IQ

I feel the same way about African people and I'm African myself. They fight over some pretty retarded shit blind to the fact that they can benefit from the natural resources around them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
I feel the same way about African people and I'm African myself.
I feel Africans are unlucky as well since Africa is a shithole, not sure what resources you have over there. Also the climate is fucking shit. Then you guys face discrimination coz of your skin color too. But I feel Africans are low IQ as well but they at least have some excuses.

Indians were at one point extremely rich. Indians had resources and wealth. But they lost all of that to Britishers and Muslim invaders.

• +1
Can't say I agree. This forum for example imo has lots of low IQ people
That's probably true. But not a majority. My impression of a moderately low IQ person (so like 80-90) is not hanging out on a forum like this, they're more likely to be out drinking, or watching whatever is popular in the entertainment industry, trending on Netflix, can't-think-much-for-themselves kind of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
you will know face the wrath of shiv ji's trident
Sagar manthan ke paschat amrit hi nahi haath ata, vish bhi aata hai. Aur jo vish ko pi jaye vahi shiv kehlata hai. Maine vish piya hai paarth.
Me = Shiv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 357
fucking genius ?

• +1
Dude are you curry? Do you get what I am saying or are you just liking it :D

• +1
Im not curry I'm pizza
Screenshot 2019 02 21 20 50 38

Alright enough is enough. This is toooo much. @Nibba your'e one of my favorite posters here but you have one very bad habit. Yes you are 6''4 with a decent physique, but one day you are going to say that to the wrong person, and you'll expect them to submit and surrender. Except they won't be intimidated, and you will be made to look foolish. All I'm saying is don't let your impressive proportions give you a false sense of security, because mark my words, size is an insignificant factor in fighting. I'd hate to see you get beat by some 5"9 us marine or something. I love you man, but your'e on thin ice here.
Clearly you don't know shit about me if you don't know I can fight. So don't run your mouth

Clearly you don't know shit about me if you don't know I can fight. So don't run your mouth
Wait. YOU are telling ME not to run my mouth. That is a bit rich my friend.
Your sense of security and dominance is built upon the mere fact that you are big and think people are as scared of that as you would be. You run your mouth against the wrong smaller guy and it could be bad for you. That's all I'm saying. Just be careful man.

Wait. YOU are telling ME not to run my mouth. That is a bit rich my friend.
Your sense of security and dominance is built upon the mere fact that you are big and think people are as scared of that as you would be. You run your mouth against the wrong smaller guy and it could be bad for you. That's all I'm saying. Just be careful man.
Nigga don't assume my confidence is built on that. My confidence is built on my dedication and will power. Yes my height and frame plays into it but I practice three martial arts. I beat the shit out of people at clubs all the time

Nigga don't assume my confidence is built on that. My confidence is built on my dedication and will power. Yes my height and frame plays into it but I practice three martial arts. I beat the shit out of people at clubs all the time
Legit? I didn't know you practiced martial arts. I take it back then man. I thought you were like one of those rare 7 feet tall, fat, neck beards that think they are tough on account of their size.
I take it back, it seems you CAN indeed walk the walk.

I walk around like a nigga