The benefit of being a chad is not girls

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
It is having life on easy mode, if you didn't do your homework, tell your teacher and they will let you off. Want to get a raise? Don;t even ask, you will get one automatically due to the halo effect. If you are poor, people will give you money, if you want fans, post of instagram for followers.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, chadpreetcel123, Pietrosiek and 2 others
I think I saw a chad once on TV who was homeless just how mentally retarded do you have to be to fuck up gigatutortial mode

Have you ever seen a handsome homeless guy? I bet no. No need for further explanation

Have you ever seen a handsome homeless guy? I bet no. No need for further explanation
They have huge falio if being dirty, and cannot looksmax in the basic ways (shower) how can they be considered handsome?

They have huge falio if being dirty, and cannot looksmax in the basic ways (shower) how can they be considered handsome?
Forget about that shit and focus on their facial bones. Or course their hair will be shit, they'll be dirty and stink. But focus on their facial features. 99'9% of them are hideous.

Forget about that shit and focus on their facial bones. Or course their hair will be shit, they'll be dirty and stink. But focus on their facial features. 99'9% of them are hideous.
I have seen some with decent bones, maybe not enough to be truly “handsome”

Easily normie or high tier normie if they lived normal lives though

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

A chad would be able to make large amount of friends and have huge social network so he can bum off someone’s couch at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and LowTierNormie
A chad would be able to make large amount of friends and have huge social network so he can bum off someone’s couch at least
This. Chad had contacts, has social conections.
There have been a few guys That bang girls just to have somwhere they can sleep.

Chad fucks the high NT social value , moneymaxed, gymbunnymaxed girl at your local gym

Users who are viewing this thread

Back