THE BEST DEFINITION OF A CHAD YOU WILL EVER SEE

NitoRump

NitoRump

Bronze
This video that just dropped on youtube spoke 101% facts about male attractiveness and chad status.

Watch this and get educated you 15 year old pricks who know nothing about real life.

Goes exactly with what I have been saying as well, Chad does not get approached like you dorks think and have any female throw themselves at them.

Stop "pilling" yourself and objectively view the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, starvecell, backtothesewers and 2 others
I will not watch it. Looks like a retarded video. A chad is a good looking rich guy.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, currycelll, <6PSLcel and 3 others
truth is always something in between you take both sides take emotions away and you have the right answer

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Kazey, nathan and 1 other person
I will not watch it. Looks like a retarded video. A chad is a good looking rich guy.
I get that you are 17 and think you know everything, but it would your open eyes. Whatever though I cannot educate every single edgy 16 year old here who knows everything

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
is this the alt of the 30 yo pajeet?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I get that you are 17 and think you know everything, but it would your open eyes. Whatever though I cannot educate every single edgy 16 year old here who knows everything
who tf said 17 im 33. and i already watched the video its shit.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
i've got bad news...

i'm not watching ur unknown youtube channel

hamzacoping

redpill is good for dating strategy and gaming women but it's all useless if under HTN

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, NationalWarrior and nathan
hamzacoping

redpill is good for dating strategy and gaming women but it's all useless if under HTN
It's always useless because you can't fraud some dominant personality convincingly for a long period of time since your face just won't match it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: marek937 and nathan
Goes exactly with what I have been saying as well, Chad does not get approached like you dorks think and have any female throw themselves at them.
Whatever cope make you happy

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Greycel moment

hamzacoping

True, game is only useful if you are good looking, ad if you are its hard to fuck it up unless you say something really crazy

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It's always useless because you can't fraud some dominant personality convincingly for a long period of time since your face just won't match it.
over time, redpill should come to you naturally, it's only frauding at first, took me about a year and a half til it became my second nature

@Toth's thot in video.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Can confirm. Im chad and still have to talk to women. Ive been approached a few times but even if ur very attractive women just don’t do that, mentally they are incapable. When i do approach ofc i always or most of the time i get a positive response but the issue is that i am socially restarted and somehow talk myself out of pussy. Faggots on here think if they got the looks life just magically will change for them but ur mental health is much more important than ur appearance for getting what you want in your life. Black pill is COPE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Can confirm. Im chad and still have to talk to women. Ive been approached a few times but even if ur very attractive women just don’t do that, mentally they are incapable. When i do approach ofc i always or most of the time i get a positive response but the issue is that i am socially restarted and somehow talk myself out of pussy. Faggots on here think if they got the looks life just magically will change for them but ur mental health is much more important than ur appearance for getting what you want in your life. Black pill is COPE
blackpill is not cope but they only know black and white.
"its just looks bro chad is an autist and gets pussy"
looks are most important thing, but how you carry yourself is all the difference between a little pussy and drowning in pussy, provided you have the looks of course