🤑 The best fucking business model on earth 🤑

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Listen here children

The email newsletter is probably the best fucking business model on earth.

1. It's literally the closest thing to passive income that there is. Autoresponders automatically send out prewritten emails to your subscribers
2. It extends the sales process and you can build trust overtime with potential customers
3. It is instant traffic. If you build a reputation of providing valuable stuff in every email, people are eager to open it and read what you offer.
4. "Muhhh, nobody reads emails, that's for old people" yea no. Email is the most effective sales channel on earth. Data doesn't lie
5. It costs fucking nothing, an autoresponder costs like $50 a month for most of them. And you can drive traffic with free
6. For example Andrew tate's email list is another reason why he was able to scale HU and TRW so fucking fast. He had a list of millions of people that already liked and trusted him.
7. No one can take it from you. You can be demonetized on any platform and kicked off any time you want. Your email list is 100% yours.

I literally check my own email like 5-10 times per day, and open it almost immediately.

The Magic Email Method

Will be focusing 100% of my free time to do this. Literally fuck other business models

1. Choose a niche where people have a massive problem (something painful -> need to make money, getting women, physical pain, fear, etc.)
2. Get organic traffic by creating really fucking good free content (Youtube, SEO blog posts)
3. Send people to an opt-in page with an irresistible free offer. Something they would feel stupid saying NO to.
4. Your autoresponder will automatically send a series of valuable pre written emails
5. Occasionally promote products to your email list. Not too much or people will see you as spam. Like 1 product email per 10 value emails.

@Sondern @Pretty @Ai Impact

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, chosen-one, PseudoMaxxer and 11 others
I find it boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, ymb and Deleted member 5467
Babywar

I got distracted by your sig tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Moldovancel, 5.5psl and 2 others
Good thread op, very nice advice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
good advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
I want money for breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, dimorphism, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
What's the chance of failure doing this?

What's the chance of failure doing this?
no way to know that.

Depends on your niche, what your offer is, how good your emails are, and the quality of your email list.

I'm going to focus on offering something that I would want myself in each email.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Oversaturated :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 5467
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Moldovancel
How the fuck are emails oversaturated :lul: Just give up before you try theory
Fuck faggot legal shit just scam and dip with 1 million and invest all and make passive income (in gta san andreas)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and AngryShortMale

Empty ur pantaloons !

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moldovancel and Deleted member 5467
chat does this work chat?

Listen here children

View attachment 2442363

The email newsletter is probably the best fucking business model on earth.

1. It's literally the closest thing to passive income that there is. Autoresponders automatically send out prewritten emails to your subscribers
2. It extends the sales process and you can build trust overtime with potential customers
3. It is instant traffic. If you build a reputation of providing valuable stuff in every email, people are eager to open it and read what you offer.
4. "Muhhh, nobody reads emails, that's for old people" yea no. Email is the most effective sales channel on earth. Data doesn't lie
5. It costs fucking nothing, an autoresponder costs like $50 a month for most of them. And you can drive traffic with free
6. For example Andrew tate's email list is another reason why he was able to scale HU and TRW so fucking fast. He had a list of millions of people that already liked and trusted him.
7. No one can take it from you. You can be demonetized on any platform and kicked off any time you want. Your email list is 100% yours.

I literally check my own email like 5-10 times per day, and open it almost immediately.

The Magic Email Method

Will be focusing 100% of my free time to do this. Literally fuck other business models

1. Choose a niche where people have a massive problem (something painful -> need to make money, getting women, physical pain, fear, etc.)
2. Get organic traffic by creating really fucking good free content (Youtube, SEO blog posts)
3. Send people to an opt-in page with an irresistible free offer. Something they would feel stupid saying NO to.
4. Your autoresponder will automatically send a series of valuable pre written emails
5. Occasionally promote products to your email list. Not too much or people will see you as spam. Like 1 product email per 10 value emails.

@Sondern @Pretty @Ai Impact

This is something I haven't done at all dispute having a fairly large email list doing ecommerce. It's def somthing I'll be doing in the future. I still doesn't even understand how ppl fall for it though. I just use a temp email or signup to stuff with a spam email. I don't even check my main

This is something I haven't done at all dispute having a fairly large email list doing ecommerce. It's def somthing I'll be doing in the future. I still doesn't even understand how ppl fall for it though. I just use a temp email or signup to stuff with a spam email. I don't even check my main
It's more like offering something unique and valuable that you would have to check your email to receive. Most people check their email at least a 1-2 times s day, I check mine a lot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Sondern
It's more like offering something unique and valuable that you would have to check your email to receive. Most people check their email at least a 1-2 times s day, I check mine a lot tbh.
I had a couple guys reach to me offering to do it for me, in exchange for some money. Should I learn it myself or outsource the work?

I had a couple guys reach to me offering to do it for me, in exchange for some money. Should I learn it myself or outsource the work?
Learn it yourself.

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
in progress

The hardest part, of this process

• +1
Reactions: Sny