The Best Place to Find a Virgin Wife Is in the Masjid

Fiqh

Fiqh

Ahlul Sunnah
Usually the families of those brothers are extremely strict, preventing the sisters from engaging in any act of debauchery.

In our community, the procedure is as follows: when a brother wants to marry, he reaches out to other brothers who are already married. These married brothers might already be acquainted with a sister who is also seeking marriage. They then facilitate conversations between the two parties, or in some cases, the wali directly intervenes, ensuring that there are no unnecessary exchanges between the potential couple.
The mediators then inform the sister about the brother's character, religiosity, and other pertinent details, or they reach out to the brother's friends to provide this description. The process avoids unnecessary discussions that drag on for weeks or months; instead, it usually takes a week or at most two.

Thoughts? @Gengar @MaghrebGator @SecularIslamist @Abhorrence @Hamdan @kebab @emeraldglass

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, kebab, BrahminBoss and 6 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara
Usually the families of those brothers are extremely strict, preventing the sisters from engaging in any act of debauchery.

Thoughts? @Gengar @MaghrebGator @SecularIslamist @Abhorrence @Hamdan @kebab @emeraldglass
Yes but I'm not practicing enough for them. I don't want my wife to be too religious - Auzubillah for saying that. I want them on my level. SecularIslamist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Xangsane and Fiqh
Yes but I'm not practicing enough for them. I don't want my wife to be too religious - Auzubillahi for saying that. I want them on my level. SecularIslamist.
It's probably your only chance of finding a virgin wife, beggars can't be choosers at that point.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Probably but you cannot be trusting of imam. He wants you married so you have muslim kids and spread islam. They will hide flaws of girls, same goes for family. But yea % wise more will be virgin, but i wonder why would those girl need to go to mosque to get rishta

Best way is to know the family(they control girl to be homebody) and marry them young. So probably go around networking.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes but I'm not practicing enough for them. I don't want my wife to be too religious - Auzubillahi for saying that. I want them on my level. SecularIslamist.
Foid you don't want- suicide bomber
Foid you want - online keyboard warrior talking about jihad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SecularIslamist
Foid you don't want- suicide bomber
Foid you want - online keyboard warrior talking about jihad
Jihad of the keyboard is the highest jihad.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical
Depends what country. Certain muslim countries have virgins everywhere in some areas.

Only dumbasses, ignorants and degenerates in .org cope with "Muh all women not virgins muh"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Fiqh

Virgin wife? Nah, but wife? It’s a good place to start. I went with my friend a few weeks ago and the dude working at the mosque says they don’t hook people up through the mosque but rather there’s another person who works for the mosque that arranges these kind of stuff. I haven’t heard anything from my friend other than him procrastinating the process, something about wanting to move on from his last girlfriend first and process it emotionally for a few months and then go through with it. Bad strategy, he should do it ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Yes but I'm not practicing enough for them. I don't want my wife to be too religious - Auzubillah for saying that. I want them on my level. SecularIslamist.
Jfl at modern-day muzzies.

Probably but you cannot be trusting of imam. He wants you married so you have muslim kids and spread islam. They will hide flaws of girls, same goes for family. But yea % wise more will be virgin, but i wonder why would those girl need to go to mosque to get rishta
This.

Is perfect virgin Stacy even possible at this point

• JFL
Is perfect virgin Stacy even possible at this point
Doesn’t exist. Stacies alone don’t exist, let alone a “virgin Stacy.” That’s the equivalent of a unicorn with three heads.

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Make sure she has been tied with the masjid since young age and she did not just be on deen

what if i dont want a muslim girlfriend.. nah ima just marry a little girl

its by far the most halal and righteous way, the fact those brothers are coming to masjid first of all proves they care about their deen and most likely takes care of her worth, therefore its the best i might do it InshaAllah, this will be more likely in muslim countries rather than the kuffar western ones, as debauchery is more easily accessible there.

• +1
Reactions: SEAMAXXING NEHGRO and Fiqh

why do you have mbs pfp btw JFL
IMG 2457

• JFL
Can a Hindu marry a Muslim girl?

by Allah stay away from our women pajeet, we dont need your stink near us
Na I’m impregnating all you Fatimas call that shit Aryan invasion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230607_031512.png
    Screenshot_20230607_031512.png
    497.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230607_031533.png