The best way to improve your life is to start training Martial Arts/Combat Sports

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
It gives you focus, a sense of purpose, discipline, makes you highly driven and you will leanmax.

Best Martial Arts for striking/stand up: Muay Thai or full contact Kyokushin Karate.

Best Martial Arts for grappling/ground game: BJJ or Wrestling.

• +1
Reactions: cyko, bloomercel, poopoohead and 2 others
smash all chads face's in, make it fair

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
I would do it but I don't wanna make my nose crooked, that's the only thing, do you anything to say to that?

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and tom69
I would do it but I don't wanna make my nose crooked, that's the only thing, do you anything to say to that?
Be good enough to avoid breaking ur nose jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, laaoo and Deleted member 19766

You nose is made up of flexible cartilage, it can't break or become crooked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
How do you deal with nt maxed ogres in that environment

i am surgery maxxed so i can't do that JFL i would like to do it tho maybe in the next life

inb4 "no sports for your face/height" or "chad doesn't have to do anything"

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, OGJBSLAYER, poopoohead and 2 others
inb4 "no sports for your face/height" or "chad doesn't have to do anything"
tbh i would 100% go professional on mma if i was taller im 5 10 manlet with good fighting instinct

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I trained for 12 yrs when i quit my drug addiction began now im addicted for 3 years

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1 and laaoo
i am surgery maxxed so i can't do that JFL i would like to do it tho maybe in the next life
What did you do? Just curious cuz you must have some serious enhancements then

I train kickboxing for years and never skip training but I'm still giga high inhib and very awkward, I even have problems walking in public jfl. Don't get me wrong it has alot of benefits for your body and you will be able to fight but it didn't really improve my life per se. Maybe it is true for some people that they will become highly driven and confident but unfortunately not me...

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and GuyFromSingapore
I can't even do this chit anymore. The pills I am taking make it impossible to get into fighting shape.

I train kickboxing for years and never skip training but I'm still giga high inhib and very awkward, I even have problems walking in public jfl. Don't get me wrong it has alot of benefits for your body and you will be able to fight but it didn't really improve my life per se. Maybe it is true for some people that they will become highly driven and confident but unfortunately not me...
You’re not fighting or you’re just shit

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Transition from KickBoxing to Muay Thai. Muay Thai is just KickBoxing with elbows and headbutts.
There is no Muay Thai gym in my area, also it doesn't matter too much both are similar. I always thought about switching to wrestling because there is a really insane olympic wrestler teaching in my city but then I think about the cauliflower ears. Why would I lower my chances of getting a girl even more lol. Also headbutts are not allowed in Muay Thai.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: marek937 and GuyFromSingapore
There is no Muay Thai gym in my area, also it doesn't matter too much both are similar. I always thought about switching to wrestling because there is a really insane olympic wrestler teaching in my city but then I think about the cauliflower ears. Why would I lower my chances of getting a girl even more lol. Also headbutts are not allowed in Muay Thai.

Get some kind ear guard that you can put around your ears.

training mma and bjj is a major incel trait

BJJ is indeed gay. But it's more effective than Wrestling or Judo.
this is a dumb statement any legitimate bjj gym will be teaching you grappling moves from all sports: sambo, pankration, freestyle and grecko roman wrestling, judo. Its retarded to even separate grappling arts as if theyre supposed to be trained independently or as if theyre different philosophies like theyre literally all trying to accomplish the same goal. If you go to a traditionalist gym that refuses to teach any of those and starts on the knees and shit its probably a gracie cult or a mcdojo and either way that will be so useless in an mma fight with an all rounded grappler

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, OGJBSLAYER, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
this is a dumb statement any legitimate bjj gym will be teaching you grappling moves from all sports: sambo, pankration, freestyle and grecko roman wrestling, judo. Its retarded to even separate grappling arts as if theyre supposed to be trained independently or as if theyre different philosophies like theyre literally all trying to accomplish the same goal. If you go to a traditionalist gym that refuses to teach any of those and starts on the knees and shit its probably a gracie cult or a mcdojo and either way that will be so useless in an mma fight with an all rounded grappler

I can't find any gym here in Singapore that combines all grappling art forms.

purpose for what? 🤷‍♂️
only if one had the oportunity to become a por, and win titles maybe. can i see purpose

That overcoming of challenges and goal orientedness will translate into other endeavors of life.

It depends on where you are in life. I started doing Krav Maga and MMA in the last two years and it didn't add much in terms of discipline or drive because I am already disciplined and have my life in order. But if someone is trying to use combat sports to fix discipline or motivation problems they will be disappointed because discipline comes from you having a purpose and a plan for your life even in the short term. Combat sports are good to get fit, build confidence to some degree and for those who start very early it can be a career options such as coaching or becoming a pro.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
fighting really is an excellent stress killer ngl