Reactions: traveler, 케이제이 and pig_face
Jfl at these men wasting their genes on genetic

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
nah this is Just be Asian women theory at work lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, traveler, reptiles and 1 other person
As a white male only short boneless Asian women and ugly Indian women were ever interested in me, white women hate us now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, wishIwasSalludon, sub5c3l and 1 other person
A post right below yours here in offtopic shows a white guy of a similar looks lvl with a fucking stacy model jfl

A post right below yours here in offtopic shows a white guy of a similar looks lvl with a fucking stacy model jfl
IMG 2294

No

with a fucking stacy model jfl
Best jbw can get in 2024 are obese laquishas
IMG 2295

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
asian women are just attractors to white men

Bro why would any 1 do this your son will be cursing for life if he didn't hit the gene lottery niggers outside this forum are so blue pilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
As a white male only short boneless Asian women and ugly Indian women were ever interested in me, white women hate us now.
its due to your awful eye spacing

It's due to his autism and tranny tendencies. White women want "men" not white cuckolds who dress like femboys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, sub5c3l and Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi
DISGUSTING NIGGER SHANIQUAS CORRUPTING THEIR BEAUTIFUL BLOODLINE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THIS MAKES ME SO MAD FAT DISGUSTING POOP SLUGS
The Shaniqua’s mog them

The most attractive Asian woman white man can get

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
Imagine using chopticks

• +1
Got me there akhi! Such a unique response I haven’t heard before. Mind providing a picture of it? As I have sent them to some people and it’s been measured at ideal every time. Surely if you people are this invested in my appearance, you have some kind of evidence or proof that my eye spacing is bad any little picture with a measurement. Until then it’s the usual mindless barking for a quick laugh by subhumans like yourself that froth at the mouth any time they see my name in the replies to get their little comment in and have a sweet internet victory, I bet it helps you feel so much better about your awful withering face. Now please, prove your statements

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Got me there akhi! Such a unique response I haven’t heard before. Mind providing a picture of it? As I have sent them to some people and it’s been measured at ideal every time. Surely if you people are this invested in my appearance, you have some kind of evidence or proof that my eye spacing is bad any little picture with a measurement. Until then it’s the usual mindless barking for a quick laugh by subhumans like yourself
‚subhuman‘

i mog you easily, proof is I got interest by gl girls, not only boneless deathnics

bye bye

• JFL
‚subhuman‘

i mog you easily, proof is I got interest by gl girls, not only boneless deathnics

bye bye
Wow such valid proof for the thing I asked for! Wait, no its not?? What is this?? No proof of my eye spacing being bad as usual? I can’t believe it. You mog me so hard congratulations! I’m so happy for you akhi that you get so many good looking women. Now I’ll ask again, provide proof of my eye spacing being bad, as I have lots of proof of it being good and multiple trusted users I can refer you to and you can ask them yourself

‚subhuman‘

bye bye
He's a PSL God any mtn can get interest from stacies. Women are not eugenicists

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and NarrowBones
He's a PSL God any mtn can get interest from stacies. Women are not eugenicists
I appreciate your support but I wouldn’t bother with him, he’s going to reply that I’m a cyclops without any evidence for the claims.

• WTF
Reactions: the BULL