The biggest change since my ascension.

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

DISCLAIMER
I am a juniour in highschool so oldcels like crisick or salludon may have a different view or perspective on things. But the two major things that have happened since becoming a more appealing to look at person have been the following.

Chances
Chances chances chances. In every sense of the word i have been awarded so many chances. I have been able to leave girls lives out of the blue not because of bad blood just because i did not care about them and then come right back with little to NO pushback. The most hate i have gotten was being told i ghosted them by 2 girls but yet they still talked to me afterwards. I have been given so many chances with girls doing dumb stuff such as, leaving them on opened for hours (don't do unless you actually mog her or know she really wants you), flaking on link ups and overall just being unreliable to them emotionally. Although this is a plus, it has its limit. In the end the relationships have not lasted because of my abused dog syndrome which i am trying to fix since at the end of the day gl girls do not have to put up with my bs despite some of them doing it for long periods of time. Girls don't just give you a chance, they give you many and depending on the girls looks, you can get nearly an infinite amount of them.

Tyler The Creator GIF by Kali Uchis - Find & Share on GIPHY | Kali uchis,  Tyler the creator, Kali

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IndraBC and yayatourer