The biggest cope: Girls care less about looks for LTRs

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
Goodfellas
goodfellas-gif.189567
goodfellas-gif.189567
goodfellas-gif.189567

JFL @ NIGGAS WHO HAVE EVER SAID THIS. IF ANYTHING IT'S THE OPPOSITE, A GIRL MIGHT FUCK AN INLEL FOR A NIGHT JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BORED AND HE'S AVAILABLE.

HOWEVER, PSL 4+ GIRLS ONLY WANT COMMITMENT FROM CHAD SO HE CAN GIVE HER HIS GENETICALLY SUPERIOR CUMMIES AND FOR THE STATUS BOOST A CHAD BF GIVES HER/SO SHE CAN SHOW HIM OFF TO HER FRIENDS.

GIGAOVER FOR ONEITIS LTR-CELS

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Justttt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 6 others
So where is your foundation evidence
Honestly this forum is getting shittier and shittier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Justttt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
anyone here had sex? sounds cool tbh

Agreed. Women want to be locked down with a man that they’re attracted to. If they’re not, they’ll cheat or break off the relationship. As simple as that.

There’s some exceptions to the rule of course but don’t expect to be the exception yourself

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, mikeock and 2 others
Agreed. Women want to be locked down with a man that they’re attracted to. If they’re not, they’ll cheat or break off the relationship. As simple as that.

There’s some exceptions to the rule of course but don’t expect to be the exception yourself
uggos can get an ltr but 99% of the time the relationship is shit. just look at any boomer memes (or talk to one) and it's all about how much the wife hates her husband and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, mikeock and Blackout.xl

I have same mindset tbh
If I'm having relationship I dont wanna feel distracted / guiltiness of looking at other girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Blackout.xl

Don't forget that women with really gl boyfriends are scared of getting cheated on. They prefer Chad for one night stands, but I think they are too insecure to comfortably ltr a Chad unless she's a Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't forget that women with really gl boyfriends are scared of getting cheated on. They prefer Chad for one night stands, but I think they are too insecure to comfortably ltr a Chad unless she's a Stacy.
WOMEN DON'T CARE IF THEY GET CHEATED ON AS LONG AS THEY CAN TAG THEIR CHAD BF IN THEIR INSTA PICS

ALSO ALL WOMEN THINK THEY'RE STACY

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Blackout.xl
They use chad for one night stands. They use chadlite and high tier Normies for LTR. You still have to be reasonably attractive. Even with that, she will still eye better looking men if you aren’t the full package

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Not only looks but status and money too. For ons you just need looks

View attachment 189567
goodfellas-gif.189567
goodfellas-gif.189567
goodfellas-gif.189567

JFL @ NIGGAS WHO HAVE EVER SAID THIS. IF ANYTHING IT'S THE OPPOSITE, A GIRL MIGHT FUCK AN INLEL FOR A NIGHT JUST BECAUSE SHE'S BORED AND HE'S AVAILABLE.

HOWEVER, PSL 4+ GIRLS ONLY WANT COMMITMENT FROM CHAD SO HE CAN GIVE HER HIS GENETICALLY SUPERIOR CUMMIES AND FOR THE STATUS BOOST A CHAD BF GIVES HER/SO SHE CAN SHOW HIM OFF TO HER FRIENDS.

It's as if the concept of betabuxxing was just lost to you

View attachment 189567
goodfellas-gif.189567
goodfellas-gif.189567
goodfellas-gif.189567

I can’t imagine seriously believing it was any other way