The biggest debunk of carnivore or keto is the fact that humans are wired to love sugar so much

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Nowadays we eat too much sugar and the sugar we have is refined or artificial crap made to trick your brain. But the fact that even an apple or fruit tastes so sweet after a fast means that sweetness is something humans biologically need.

The 3 main natural flavors humans want are sweet salty and fat every type of junk food either directly uses these or uses artifical chemicals to replicate this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, optimisticzoomer, It'snotover and 2 others
If sugary foods like fruit were not essential why would humans love sweet tasting things so much.

Think about the best tasting foods like icecream they use cream fat and sugar with milk. Fat + sugar. Or something like chips which are salted because humans need sodium. Sweet Fatty and Salty are the biggest tastes humans crave because they are the most essential

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Sweet food is not something you would find often in a natural environment
Humans like fat more than sugar
Fruits in nature are only seasonal and not that sweet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 47332, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Sweet food is not something you would find often in a natural environment
Humans like fat more than sugar
Fruits in nature are only seasonal and not that sweet
Depends where in Africa/tropical places they grow year round.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
life is all about pleasure, eat what you want just don't become fatass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
examples?

Fruit markets are really common there many tribes never learned farming but still intentionally grew fruit plants. The Med area thousands of years ago was warmer then today so fruits were common there too. Humans switched to crops like rice or wheat because fruit was too hard to raise for giant societies and it didn't work in Europe or East Asia

• JFL
Sugar is complicated subject.

I have sugar cravings but overloading on even naturally occurring sugars causes diarrehea.

I have one Hiroshima-Nagasaki bomb to drop though:

If humans NEEDED carbohydrates, then how TF did we survive during the Ice Ages where no fruit was present?

We survived because the there's of lactase in milk (aka milk sugar) and gluconeogenesis; the body's ability to make glucose from ketones on its own.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 11126 and IAMNOTANINCEL
View attachment 2584063
Fruit markets are really common there many tribes never learned farming but still intentionally grew fruit plants. The Med area thousands of years ago was warmer then today so fruits were common there too. Humans switched to crops like rice or wheat because fruit was too hard to raise for giant societies and it didn't work in Europe or East Asia
Northern Europe and North America had no access to fruit until global trade. How did they survive? Meat and milk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Whitepill_Saint, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
If sugary foods like fruit were not essential why would humans love sweet tasting things so much.

Think about the best tasting foods like icecream they use cream fat and sugar with milk. Fat + sugar. Or something like chips which are salted because humans need sodium. Sweet Fatty and Salty are the biggest tastes humans crave because they are the most essential
Salt is still ketogenic. It's just an electrolyte (sodium)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126
Northern Europe and North America had no access to fruit until global trade. How did they survive? Meat and milk.
It wasn't ideal fat is still more important. Humans adapted to all rice diets with very little meat or fruit and survived they were just short brittle disease ridden peasants

• JFL
View attachment 2584063
None of those fruits exist in nature

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 11126 and thereallegend
Salt is still ketogenic. It's just an electrolyte (sodium)
I always eat salt when I want to eat chips and I don't want to eat them anymore your body just instinctually knows salt is in chips so you crave the chips to get it

• JFL
I always eat salt when I want to eat chips and I don't want to eat them anymore your body just instinctually knows salt is in chips so you crave the chips to get it
Or just sprinkle your own salt on food jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Humans domesticated them but they did exist before just less big fruits
Yes, i said that, they were eaten less often because they were worse quality and only reserved to certain places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thereallegend
It wasn't ideal fat is still more important. Humans adapted to all rice diets with very little meat or fruit and survived they were just short brittle disease ridden peasants
Every human culture that prioritzed meat and milk over plants grew to be stronger, taller, with more brain capacity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 11126
If it tastes good I'm eating it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Whitepill_Saint, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Every human culture that prioritzed meat and milk over plants grew to be stronger, taller, with more brain capacity.
What about East Asia? They are still quite smart at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
why do these fags suddenly think they're experts on everything as soon as they open .org

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
why do these fags suddenly think they're experts on everything as soon as they open .org
Whys everyone being so mean I just realized Mexican Coke tastes great and made this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Whys everyone being so mean I just realized Mexican Coke tastes great and made this thread
real sugar tastes better and is better for you than artificial. WATER.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
I think meat is more essential since you could live off meat alone but its not ideal either

• +1
  • JFL
What about East Asia? They are still quite smart at least
Vietnamese eats rice a lot and their weak and feeble. Mongolians ate meat and drank milk and blood and they conquered the world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Vietnamese eats rice a lot and their weak and feeble. Mongolians ate meat and drank milk and blood and they conquered the world.
I meant more places like Japan. Milk gives me acne idk if its a bad brand or not tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, thereallegend and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Japan eats lots of fish.
Omega 3 is good for a developing brain but I don't think its mostly diet Japanese people are genetically smarter

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You need to drink A2A2 raw milk and kefir
Its illegal in my cucked state I could just approach some farmer and make a deal but its literally illegal to purchase

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Omega 3 is good for a developing brain but I don't think its mostly diet Japanese people are genetically smarter
Westerners eat too much gluten.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 11126
Its illegal in my cucked state I could just approach some farmer and make a deal but its literally illegal to purchase
I buy it online from a farm in Pennsylvania

• +1
Nowadays we eat too much sugar and the sugar we have is refined or artificial crap made to trick your brain. But the fact that even an apple or fruit tastes so sweet after a fast means that sweetness is something humans biologically need.

The 3 main natural flavors humans want are sweet salty and fat every type of junk food either directly uses these or uses artifical chemicals to replicate this.
most people are pea-brained gay-wads

• Hmm...
Just do it brah you'll be fine.

• +1
Buy raw milk for ur pet.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I drank a whole quart today
Trying out carnivore this month cause my gut is fucked going to do an elimination diet and slowly add stuff back in. Hopefully my gut can heal and this will fix the anti biotic damage

Wish my parents were based as a kid and had me do this going to start working again and give my son more money I hope at least he eats well

• Love it
Same in Italy the state of west in 2024. Buying tons of food with processed sugar at the supermarket is ok but something that is *mostly* healthy like raw milk is illegal because muh safety

• +1
Same in Italy the state of west in 2024. Buying tons of food with processed sugar at the supermarket is ok but something that is *mostly* healthy like raw milk is illegal because muh safety
The fact that they want to ban it so much makes me think maybe it really does have a unique benefit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and It'snotover
OP next post: Humans are wired to do fentanyl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Deleted member 11126
OP next post: Humans are wired to do fentanyl
Well I mentioned companies use artificial flavors to mimic or enhance those flavors but they are all naturally occurring if you eat berries they taste good

• +1
Well I mentioned companies use artificial flavors to mimic or enhance those flavors but they are all naturally occurring if you eat berries they taste good
You need to juice it to break down the fiber