The biggest reason why lots will die from this virus

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
Overflow. Engrain this into your fucking brain.

The system is not designed to service everyone at once. If you didn't know, most the american economy survives on a just in time delivery system. This is efficient, because it allows minimum inventory Investment, and maximum profits.

Hospitals, stores, and even your fucking law enforcement run on this. Your police only anticipate a small number of crimes at a time, so they hire and spend accordingly.

Three weeks from now, america will be where Venezuela was when their market crashed, but ten times worse. Just watch.

Fucking screencap it too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, KrissKross and 2 others
0 replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887 and Hades
Cope-tier.

Unlike Venezuela, America can just print their way out of misery. It's the reason why American elites protect the status of the petrodollar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging, Slayerino and 1 other person
one of the lowest IQ posts I've seen in a while on here and there was this 'skincare is cope' thread yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4887 and 15 others
if u die at your age it means u are genetic trash and thats it
its my attitude
if I have good lifestyle not partyting andrinking at 24 and I die
then jfl at my health and genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie, Slayerino and 7 others
Giphy 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
Thats a bit exaggerated, but one thing is true, World isn't going to be the same after this.

All HAIL CHINA new superleader, already surpassed with a economic "chess play" USA last year, but now is going to consolidate.

EU and USA is fucked, my country is also very fucked because the rulers right now are beyond stupid in economic matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and BigBoy
If you're young they will take the ventilator from an oldcel and give it to you.

images
It's over for boomers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 4430 and 7 others
Remove 137 iq from your sig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Feanor, Slayerino and 1 other person
Thats a bit exaggerated, but one thing is true, World isn't going to be the same after this.

All HAIL CHINA new superleader, already surpassed with a economic "chess play" USA last year, but now is going to consolidate.

EU and USA is fucked, my country is also very fucked because the rulers right now are beyond stupid in economic matter.
A world dominated by China...

I can't think of anything worse.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
A world dominated by China...

I can't think of anything worse.

It is already dominated by China bro. Also China > Jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Cope-tier.

Unlike Venezuela, America can just print their way out of misery. It's the reason why American elites protect the status of the petrodollar.

Thats not going to go the way you think it will. If we keep printing, we will literally become Zimbabwean like Currency wise
Remove 137 iq from your sig
Die
If you're young they will take the ventilator from an oldcel and give it to you.

images
It's over for boomers.
If you'll even get into the hospital 😳

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
Thats not going to go the way you think it will. If we keep printing, we will literally become Zimbabwean like Currency wise
Petrodollar allows America to avoid that exact scenario.

Beyond the $2 trillion stimulus from the govt., the US federal reserve has been lending $1 trillion a day in short term loans at near-zero interest rates since March 20.

This is just the start... :feelshaha:

• +1
wish i'd die from it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
Petrodollar allows America to avoid that exact scenario.

Beyond the $2 trillion stimulus from the govt., the US federal reserve has been lending $1 trillion a day in short term loans at near-zero interest rates since March 20.

This is just the start... :feelshaha:

And you think that's a good thing?
one of the lowest IQ posts I've seen in a while on here and there was this 'skincare is cope' thread yesterday

Check yourself

• +1
  • +1
Our tax dollars couldn’t pay for enough hospital beds

• +1
Netherlands:
80% of hospitalized patients are obese (and often with many other pre-existing conditions). For some reason fat people are especially hit by the virus and the fact everyone im 'murica is fat asf should be your biggest concern.

Also:
0 hospitalized patients under the age of 40.
0 deaths under the age of 60.

It's just a heavy flu that removes those that are were already weak before getting the virus. Natural cause of death like any other tbh. For young people it's literally just a cold or you might not even notice it at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
High IQ, though you've proven it before OP.

• +1
Remove the first digit In your sig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202