THE BIGGEST SCAM IN HISTORY

tigrxs

tigrxs

🌽🐱
Underwear

They have successfully convinced you to wear underwear. You might be asking why this is bad, you may even think i'm crazy but hear me out. You may have heard of things like icing your balls to increase testosterone. This cools down your balls however direct contact with ice kills sperm so don't do it, however, underwear does the complete opposite and heats them causing them to not work as efficiently.

CHAT GPT:
The optimal temperature for testicular function is slightly lower than the body's core temperature. The testicles generally function best at a temperature that is about 2-3 degrees Celsius (3.6-5.4 degrees Fahrenheit) lower than normal body temperature. This is why the testicles are located outside the body in the scrotum, which helps regulate their temperature. The normal body temperature is around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius), so the ideal temperature for the testicles is slightly cooler, around 95-96 degrees Fahrenheit (35-36 degrees Celsius). Maintaining this lower temperature is crucial for sperm production and overall reproductive health.

Side effects of underwear
  • Lower testosterone production
  • Lower sperm count
  • Smaller penis (look at African tribes, they leave it hanging all day)

How does wearing underwear make your penis smaller? Keeping them in a stable position and not hanging, this means gravity doesn't affect your penis as much meaning it isn't getting stretched (this is what most Penis Enlargement exercises are)

What do these three things have in common? They all affect your ability to reproduce! Low testosterone makes you experience low sex drive and confidence. Both things affect your ability to have sex and talk to women. Low sperm count makes you less fertile; and less chance for pregnancy. Smaller penis; women are less likely to want to have sex with a 5-inch penis than an 8-inch penis. Having a small penis is nature's way of cucking you.

They want you to have less children.

Ways to prevent this
  • Stop wearing underwear - if not possible get a lightweight and breathable pair
  • Icing your balls - this can counteract the heat and cool them down again

I didn't think she would be that cruel at the END! 😳😩 #icepants #pra... |  TikTok
Ice in pants - video Dailymotion

Thank you for reading!

Sunning your balls is retarded, one heat kills sperm and two why would you want to heat something that works better at a lower temperature in the hope that it increases testosterone.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23411620/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, _MVP_, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
jfl,
"muh sunning your balls will kill all your sperm bro!"
"ice your balls btw guise thats totally good for them"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aestheticsrespecter and PsychoDsk
permaban anyone that posts something that includes chatgpt output tbh

heat kills sperm
so does direct contact with ice on your testicles
read the study
you first, you yourself didnt read the study because its impossible to do without a jew paywall, you didnt even read the abstract because you didnt even open the url because you copy and pasted this from somewhere

Yes, women should see our dicks and balls on the street. Imagine if you had a boner lol

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
bump

• +1
heat kills sperm read the study
also the abstract talks about SAUNAS, obviously that's gonna kill sperm because sauna temperatures are abismally and unnaturally high, its literally vapor from boiling hot water

I would have roam balls naked in public singing my dick in face if grannies and kids if it wasn't for social construct of modesty and morality

• JFL
I would have roam balls naked in public singing my dick in face if grannies and kids if it wasn't for social construct of modesty and morality
ignore the social constructs and do it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I went to school with ought underwear once i was so scared someone would pull my pants down

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and tigrxs
I went to school with ought underwear once i was so scared someone would pull my pants down
someone did that but they pulled down their own pants and showed everyone, we were like 7 years old

i usually dont wear underwaer .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, cashmerefraud and tigrxs
Source: Trust me bro