The Black Pill with life in it

mgtowmadness

mgtowmadness

Silver
This site is what you younger men call True Life fuel.. except for people that can be overly neurotic site with looks.. it is one of the best sites really for men to keep improving.. I know that the common wordage is cope but everything in life all hobbies are a cope.. your body truly is a temple should be treated as such into affected as such.. today at the age of 43 I did almost 1000 push-ups my shoulders are very sore but I will get over that.. I am still going to try to maintain the Aesthetics that I want naturally eventually due to age I will have to take testosterone therapy.. but this site truly is blackpilled life.. I enjoy the black pill I enjoy the truth that is to be found in it.. I hope more men in their thirties and forties find this site..May the Cope stay strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and TheChosenChad
Mirin greycel wisdom

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
This site is what you younger men call True Life fuel.. except for people that can be overly neurotic site with looks.. it is one of the best sites really for men to keep improving.. I know that the common wordage is cope but everything in life all hobbies are a cope.. your body truly is a temple should be treated as such into affected as such.. today at the age of 43 I did almost 1000 push-ups my shoulders are very sore but I will get over that.. I am still going to try to maintain the Aesthetics that I want naturally eventually due to age I will have to take testosterone therapy.. but this site truly is blackpilled life.. I enjoy the black pill I enjoy the truth that is to be found in it.. I hope more men in their thirties and forties find this site..May the Cope stay strong
43? We have a new contender
1000 pushups? You need a better workout routine man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
Yes thank you for your wisdom Oldcel

43? We have a new contender
1000 pushups? You need a better workout routine man
Yes 43 and I will be getting into different exercise also..1,000 to many not enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Not an optimal workout but still impressive nonetheless
I want to build to this

Solitary Fitness Paperback – Illustrated, January 1, 2007​

I work out but I cant get over the fact my temple is crooked and deformed.

Yes 43 and I will be getting into different exercise also..1,000 to many not enough?
u only did one exercise thats why its bad
i mean its not bad for your chest front delt triceps but everything else was neglected
like do some pullups and squats and ull be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
I did 1001 pushups today loser

What’s life like at 43? Anything you would’ve told yourself 20 years ago?

Just copy my post theory
Look at me...I'm the original poster now!
look at me threat GIF