Homes-black -piller says its OVVA BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
Interesting video but he says ye looksmaxing one day i will be a chad, not realizing looksmaxing is about improving the deck of cards you were given. Then he brings up being arrested, and harassing women when he knows what real harassment is. Telling by hes voice and heavy breathing he is fat/obese he stated hes homeless and has anger for rich people and chads/tyrones. Then in another video says he can't keep a job because he gets into fights with managers.
If your not getting positive reactions from women when approaching you should looks max, and come back stronger next time, take a few months 2-3 worout take care of her skin and hair, workout then come back

at 6:56 he says just accept it and lets all MOVE on, again he projecting hes own life on to other men, he wants other men to move on and give up because he has in hes personal life, and he gets upset when he sees people trying, because it reminds him he has given up. Now folks have turned black-pill from the harsh truths of reality and mating and society into let me rot and be loser, and if you don't be like me your not really black pilled.
:p