The blackpill is essentially Ying and Yang

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Having harmony is everything just like ying yang. Without dark you cannot have light, without light you cannot have dark. To be good looking essentially takes this same ideology. Height without face cannot make attraction. Face without height cannot make attraction. Eye area without jaw cannot make attraction. Jaw without eye area cannot make attraction and vice versa etc. You get gist. You need pretty much everything, basically harmony just like ying yang. Riding of just one attractive feature without having the others will not create attraction. I’m calling this the ying yang pill which is basically have harmony. If you anyone uses the ying yang pill terminology it came from me first. This thread will probably go under the radar anyway like most my threads.

Tagging nighas and high IQ people

@Kamui @Pikabro @GetShrekt @dimorphism @murdah @forevergymcelling @tyronechadmax @tyronelite @disillusioned @MoggerGaston @Xangsane @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @Vermilioncore @Manletmachine @Luffymaxxing @Ricky212 @PseudoMaxxer @stunna @afrolet @Blackpill12345 @Dr. Mog @GigaTyroneOrDeath @socialcel @Skywalker @Reformed @Sondern @Pendejo @ReadBooksEveryday @NordicLeonhard @LiterallyNightwing @Hector @heychico @MiroslavBulldosex @capybar

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, kwacker777 and 1 other person
We wuz blackpill philosophers and shiet

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, fukmylyf, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
jfl height is the ultimate decider as a tall man you can always roid and have appeal.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, wollet2, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Doesn't really look like a new pill to me. Just aesthetics common sense

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Having harmony is everything just like ying yang. Without dark you cannot have light, without light you cannot have dark. To be good looking essentially takes this same ideology. Height without face cannot make attraction. Face without height cannot make attraction. Eye area without jaw cannot make attraction. Jaw without eye area cannot make attraction and vice versa etc. You get gist. You need pretty much everything, basically harmony just like ying yang. Riding of just one attractive feature without having the others will not create attraction. I’m calling this the ying yang pill which is basically have harmony. If you anyone uses the ying yang pill terminology it came from me first. This thread will probably go under the radar anyway like most my threads.

Tagging nighas and high IQ people

@Kamui @Pikabro @GetShrekt @dimorphism @murdah @forevergymcelling @tyronechadmax @tyronelite @disillusioned @MoggerGaston @Xangsane @Amnesia @WishIwasChico @Vermilioncore @Manletmachine @Luffymaxxing @Ricky212 @PseudoMaxxer @stunna @afrolet @Blackpill12345 @Dr. Mog @GigaTyroneOrDeath @socialcel @Skywalker @Reformed @Sondern @Pendejo @ReadBooksEveryday @NordicLeonhard @LiterallyNightwing @Hector @heychico @MiroslavBulldosex @capybar

I have been preaching it for 2500years

• +1
it's yin, not ying

• JFL
the blackpill is a plight

• +1