The Blackpill should be your only defining ideology

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Throw away all politics, philosophical ideas, and morals.

The blackpill is omnipresent in your life so it would be foolish to not commit to it 100%.

This dawned on me when I was watching a video of a homosexual doing PDOs, i was utterly repulsed by his flamboyance but then it occurred to me that it doesnt matter at all because I can benefit from his tutorial if I look past that for a second.

Im 100% committed to my ascension, i would go to Israel to hardmax if it would save money.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, wsada, butterworld and 10 others
Thread so water I started swimming + politicians should be killed by order of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Images 28

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, wsada, Astral and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, wsada, laaltin and 4 others

The blackpill is omnipresent in your life so it would be foolish to not commit to it 100%.

This dawned on me when I was watching a video of a homosexual doing PDOs, i was utterly repulsed by his flamboyance but then it occurred to me that it doesnt matter at all because I can benefit from his tutorial if I look past that for a second.

Im 100% committed to my ascension, i would go to Israel to hardmax if it would save money.
Christianity comes first

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, whitegymcel88, raffemogger and 4 others

|h20 h20 h20|
|h20 h20 h20|
|h20 h20 h20|

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Danish_Retard, urukhaiascension and 3 others
Joined Aug 19, 2023

Ignorance is bliss...

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Blackpill is about dating

It doesn't significantly dictate anything else in your professional or social life unless you are ugly to a severe degree.

Ltns can live normal lives and even get pussy eventually

And of course it makes you a monkey if you get depressed because you can't reproduce, humans are the only species capable of higher thinking, but you goons use all of your higher thinking to scheme about the monkey-life imperative to reproduce

Slaves to your urges. The seven deadly sins aren't about going to heaven or hell, hell is on earth, and denying sin is an indication of strength and internally faith

Jesus was the ultimate non human, but you haven't even overcome the desires that apes feel.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Danish_Retard, mirrormogger and 2 others
Blackpill is about dating

It doesn't significantly dictate anything else in your professional or social life unless you are ugly to a severe degree.

Ltns can live normal lives and even get pussy eventually

And of course it makes you a monkey if you get depressed because you can't reproduce, humans are the only species capable of higher thinking, but you goons use all of your higher thinking to scheme about the monkey-life imperative to reproduce

Slaves to your urges. The seven deadly sins aren't about going to heaven or hell, hell is on earth, and denying sin is an indication of strength and internally faith

Jesus was the ultimate non human, but you haven't even overcome the desires that apes feel.
Completely wrong. Blackpill defines your entire life. Has actually less to do with dating and more so how you're affected in social interactions on a daily basis.

Good looking criminals get less time in jail.

Parents treat attractive children better than uglier children.

Attractive people are perceived much more positively than they really are.

A mans looks are significantly correlated with his popularity and peer status.

Forget about the fucking dating I just want to be treated nicely and not discriminated against for my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Clown Show and VivaCristoRey

Take the whitepill

Master clav can you make a thread outlining how your ascension (so far) has benefited you in slaying? Maybe give all the anecdotes of how the blackpill was proven true with foids after you ascended?

• +1

Throw away the doomer mindset only accept Christ. I thought you knew better than this. Sure the blakcpill is real but don’t worship it as an ideology jsut know that it’s legit, the only ideology you should follow is that of the bible and Christ

• +1
Red tbh

• +1
Water

• +1
@Clavicular Did you see my pm?

What about the white pill!