The blackpills fixation on genes over environment are just wrong

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Sure there are plenty of genetic subhumans I would say most incels have at least a few bad genes. But environment is almost equal in todays world. So many people had bad development because of mouth breathing a shitty diet poor hormones etc.

All the time I see examples of this my friends dad is 5'5 and his mother is 5'1 he ended up 6'1 cause his dad had sleeping issues all of his life. So much of looks is just health. Why does acne look bad (signs of a poor immune system and infections indicate poor health) Dr Schlomo will just prescribe some pill when usually its some gut issue. I am convinced most people who don't have a terrible baseline wouldn't be incels had they had proper development. Also seen the reverse one of my friends had a 6'3 father and a 5'8 mother and ended up like 5'9 because of some medication

Genetics are the ultimate factor but genes are not mere blueprints they are more broad then that. They will respond to inputs if you put a gold fish in a small bowl he will stay a small gold fish even if it has the capability of being a massive fish.

Last edited:
Health and looks are largely correlated and today people are more unhealthy then ever. If you are unhealthy your looks will reflect it on some level good health and youth are some of the biggest correlators of good looks

Last edited:
genes arent real

\\RAY PEATY

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
seeing as the Russian language has no word for “is” the gene as an idea of an Aristotelian essential substance of heredity is DEBUNKED

//ray peaty

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 11126
seeing as the Russian language has no word for “is” the gene as an idea of an Aristotelian essential substance of heredity is DEBUNKED

//ray peaty
Too schizo for me.

Environment is a social construct

It's all about the quality of your dad's spooge and your mom's egg

Sorry, bhai. That's the black pill.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, mogstars and Deleted member 11126
Identical twins raised apart look the same.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and mogstars
Environment is a social construct

It's all about the quality of your dad's spooge and your mom's egg

Sorry, bhai. That's the black pill.
Your retarded look at people from the 1950s versus today. Ofc you are tiktokcel kys

Depends how different their environments are
No you have to really fuck up for environment to matter that much

no, your friend's dad didn't lose 9 inches of height because of "sleep" LMFAO