The BULL is the anti christ

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Lucifer himself this was foretold

This 30 yo schizo thinks he looks like an inoscent angel next up he’ll be claiming to be the return of the messiah or some shit :feelskek:

1FD20E5B AB6D 468B 8CDA 368BDDEC14D7
A264E019 6F0D 4B43 BF27 9D08AC53F462
05C1C570 060A 4F87 B340 192B1F0019AD

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, smoth, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
he claims that he looks like an angel though

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Fuck I hate that face he makes btw

Full grown man trying to look like a cute puppy :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
he is trying to look like a puppy, I want to smash this nigger's peanut skull

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
caged at the title

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
angel in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l
@the BULL take ur meds schizo Jfl at thinking everyone laughing at u is obcessed with u :feelskek:

Maybe we are just obcessed with how a full grown nigga can be this delusional and sick

• So Sad
@the BULL take ur meds schizo Jfl at thinking everyone laughing at u is obcessed with u :feelskek:

Maybe we are just obcessed with how a full grown nigga can be this delusional and sick
You are obsessed with me. You even printed my face in class.

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468
  • So Sad
You are obsessed with me. You even printed my face in class.
Just so I could show my female classmates what a subhuman looks like :feelskek:

You don't even know what's schizophrenia
I'm Just a sweet Angel bro
the BULL 8 minutes ago
Jump to new
Ignore
Watch
the BULL
Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
8 minutes ago
New #1
I'm not built for this evil world. I Just want to come back from where i originated
JFL

• JFL
the BULL 8 minutes ago
Jump to new
Ignore
Watch
the BULL
8 minutes ago
New #1
I'm not built for this evil world. I Just want to come back from where i originated
JFL
Crazy schizo :feelskek:

• JFL
the BULL 8 minutes ago
Jump to new
Ignore
Watch
the BULL
8 minutes ago
New #1
JFL
What the fuck you want?? You seem pressed. I can think whatever the fuck i want. If i want to think i'm too angelic for this world Is my right to do so.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
What the fuck you want?? You seem pressed. I can think whatever the fuck i want. If i want to think i'm too angelic for this world Is my right to do so.
Yeah brudda I can also think there’s 20 men following me around everywhere I go :feelskek:

Schizophrenia doesn’t exist type shit 😂

• JFL
Yeah brudda I can also think there’s 20 men following me around everywhere I go :feelskek:

Schizophrenia doesn’t exist type shit 😂
i can argument my thought by saying i'm not a piece of shit like you. thus we are not the same species. you felt the needing to make this thread about me to make me feel down. that is devil behaviour to me.

• JFL
i can argument my thought by saying i'm not a piece of shit like you. thus we are not the same species. you felt the needing to make this thread about me to make me feel down. that is devil behaviour to me.
Look at this schizo suddenly u forgot all the threads u made about me

Or the death threats u sent @WishIwasChico :feelskek:

I swear schizos wake up one day decide to be a whole new person and act like everyone will forget

• JFL
Look at this schizo suddenly u forgot all the threads u made about me

Or the death threats u sent @WishIwasChico :feelskek:

I swear schizos wake up one day decide to be a whole new person and act like everyone will forget
i was just responding to all the hate i was getting by you 2. but now i understood that is childish behaviour. is called growing up. something you need to do

i was just responding to all the hate i was getting by you 2. but now i understood that is childish behaviour. is called growing up. something you need to do
Blud grew up at 30 💀

Also didn’t know growing up consisted of a 30 yo wrinkly bearded man posting puppy pics claiming he’s a sweet inoscent angel :feelskek:

If this isn’t the definition of schizophrenia idk what is

Also didn’t know growing up consisted of a 30 yo wrinkly bearded man posting puppy pics claiming he’s a sweet inoscent angel :feelskek:

If this isn’t the definition of schizophrenia idk what is
leave me alone. you're going to ignore list

• JFL
he kinda be looking like me so i have no choice but to believe he looks like an angel

• Woah
Schizo couldn’t take the hate :feelskek:
there is literally no reason to hate. you got fucking pressed the moment you saw my face by opening mog battles and sending my face to random 16 yo who you were flirting with. definition of obsessed. and keep calling me schizo for no reason at all.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Iasacrko
there is literally no reason to hate. you got fucking pressed the moment you saw my face by opening mog battles and sending my face to random 16 yo who you were flirting with. definition of obsessed. and keep calling me schizo for no reason at all.
Buddy boyo remembers others actions but forgets what he did :feelskek:

Buddy boyo remembers others actions but forgets what he did :feelskek:
it's hard to be morally superior when you have all this people hating on you.

• JFL
it's hard to be morally superior when you have all this people hating on you.
U literally started hating on me if ur schizophrenic memory doesn’t fail u

But ofc u deluded urself into thinking everyone started hating on u for no reason :feelskek:

• JFL
Weren't you locked up in a psychiatric ward with bed restraints?
that happened because i was raging at doctors for not being able to find a job despite a degree with 110/110 score. i can assure you that many people you see yelling in TV would have been diagnosed with the same condition if they kept the same attitude in the wrong place.

• JFL
  • So Sad
U literally started hating on me if ur schizophrenic memory doesn’t fail u

But ofc u deluded urself into thinking everyone started hating on u for no reason :feelskek:
bro you were the one who started making mog battles (that you lost) and sending my pics to girls you were flirting to. as i said, it's hard to be morally superior when you get that much hate.

that happened because i was raging at doctors for not being able to find a job despite a degree with 110/110 score. i can assure you that many people you see yelling in TV would have been diagnosed with the same condition if they kept the same attitude in the wrong place.
Every schizo says he just did this or that litterally bookmarked schizo behaviour :feelskek:

Every schizo says he just did this or that litterally bookmarked schizo behaviour :feelskek:
That's literally what happened. I wasn't hearing voices or seeing stuff. Even in that case, would you make fun of a Person with cancer or in a wheelchair? What makes you think making fun of a brain condition Is morally acceptable?

• JFL
That's literally what happened. I wasn't hearing voices or seeing stuff. Even in that case, would you make fun of a Person with cancer or in a wheelchair? What makes you think making fun of a brain condition Is morally acceptable?

Whatever it is that’s making urself think ur a little inoscent angel is something definitely to be made fun of :feelskek:

Schizo proceeds to reply twice with the same text

I-I’m not a-schizophrenic bro

Whatever it is that’s making urself think ur a little inoscent angel is something definitely to be made fun of :feelskek:
Is the fact that i'm not a piece of shit like you. Now hop off my balls

It's called server error.
bro am I tweaking or i lowkey see it that u look like angelic in that photo? you look 10 years younger than usual and ur skin looks way more smooth and lighter