@the bull

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
in the summer can i come to Italy and meet you bhai we can go clubbing together @the BULL it will be insane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tren_31, the BULL and kebab
i'm being serious btw, imagine tag teaming a bitch from the streets of Sicily with @the BULL that would actually be insane

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and kebab
I'll pay for us to go VIP in the club and throw cash everywhere and say we are on business @the BULL we will get hot girls easy bro in your shithole

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and kebab

Type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
I'm legit down to do this btw idc how much it costs i need to tag team a bitch with the bull badly

Have fun with him in the ward:aheago::aheago:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
fuckkk imagine the reps it would get lol uploading a vid of me and @the BULL fucking a hot girl jfl
I can just imagine the bull hunched over a girl saying " i mog you " while blowing her back out fuaark imagine the rep you guys would get its worth the travel to italy just for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21345 and 3 others
I'll pay for us to go VIP in the club and throw cash everywhere and say we are on business @the BULL we will get hot girls easy bro in your shithole
@kebab this plan will actually work you reckon? cause i'm down to do it, he says he lives in poor area, so should be easy tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kebab
I can just imagine the bull hunched over a girl saying " i mog you " while blowing her back out fuaark imagine the rep you guys would get its worth the travel to italy just for that
bro i'm legit down to do this and pay vip and shit in a club just to get him to slay and record it, just imagine this forum would legit shut down

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and TechnoBoss
When? I got money to travel, let's go

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, kebab and WishIwasChico
@kebab this plan will actually work you reckon? cause i'm down to do it, he says he lives in poor area, so should be easy tbh
It might tbf. You can def slay in slums of italy.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
You will get doxxed by the BULL if you show your face to.him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, humanoidsub7, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
You will get doxxed by the BULL if you show your face to.him
nah he knows what i look like bhai he hasn't doxxed me tbf

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i think he trolls alot on here tbh i bet IRL he's actually quite NT and funny to hang with inb4 he kills me irl jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tren_31, humanoidsub7, TechnoBoss and 2 others
i think he trolls alot on here tbh i bet IRL he's actually quite NT and funny to hang with inb4 he kills me irl jfl
Bro your profile banner never gets old
I always cage everytime I look at ir

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@the BULL ???

Bro if you mog me i shoot you that's how i never Lost in my life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, It'snotover, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Bro if you mog me i shoot you that's how i never Lost in my life
bro we will legit go VIP and act super high status and shit we will get girls everywhere bro it will be easy. Tinderswindler type shit on god.

Like imagine my SMV in the slums of Sicily it would carry us hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
bro we will legit go VIP and act super high status and shit we will get girls everywhere bro it will be easy. Tinderswindler type shit on god
You will die in the hands of the BULL

• JFL
You will die in the hands of the BULL
he is a fucking cunt i'm legit offering him such a good offer fuck him tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
bro we will legit go VIP and act super high status and shit we will get girls everywhere bro it will be easy. Tinderswindler type shit on god.

Like imagine my SMV in the slums of Sicily it would carry us hard
This Is Rich city Bro you aren't impressing anyone without a ferrari

• JFL
This Is Rich city Bro you aren't impressing anyone without a ferrari
bullshit you admitted you live in a poor area don't lie or i'll fly over and import my Mercedes there and slay in front of your eyes in it

you low-key love the bull

• JFL
bullshit you admitted you live in a poor area don't lie or i'll fly over and import my Mercedes there and slay in front of your eyes in it
Bro every dog has a benz in this shithole lol it's poor city compared to Milano but there you see Ferraris everyday

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Bro every dog has a benz in this shithole lol it's poor city compared to Milano but there you see Ferraris everyday
fuck u tbh, no helping you, fucking faggot you're scared to meet cause you know you're 5'4 really fucku

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, the BULL, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
fuckkk what could've been. Sitting in VIP throwing shit italian worthless money everywhere, stacies approaching and eyeing hard with @the BULL then tag teaming one of them in a 5 star hotel. Would be such a good fucking thread

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, It'snotover and the BULL
I'm off Italy in March. Let's go slay bhais I will halo your SMVs by being curry and manlet.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
I'm off Florence. How are those Florentine whores @the BULL can I flash my GBP around and bag myself a HTB.

Do you have a sister btw?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
Imagine the report here back.

• JFL