The Cause and Cure to Dandruff (no bullshit)

D

Deleted member 47332

Mental Masturbation Galore
Dandruff is when the layer or more of dry dead skin on the scalp that cracks and flakes. Hardened fat or unutilizable fluid fat are the cause (typically highly processed oils and fats cooked in very high temperatures).

The bacteria and fungi (especially malassezia) that usually accompanies this condition are a result of the body trying to detoxify the fat. Every human has the malassezia fungi and bacteria, but not everyone gets dandruff. It's flawed to blame the germ for this condition. Some people use antibacterial shampoos. These shampoos poison the scalp and the poisons are often absorbed into the body/brain, causing impatience, discontent and irritability, and discontinued use of the shampoos brings the dandruff back. This thread will help you keep it out permanently.

Eating plenty of raw fat and alkalizing foods usually ends dandruff within 1-2 months. Occasionally it may return for a week or two as the body discards old stored unutilizable fat and other toxins through the scalp. Those toxins cause the scalp to dry and the upper layer to flake.

During these times, a topical remedy can be applied. Once every second or third day, massage 1½ tablespoons of cold-pressed-below-96F° fermented coconut oil or stone-pressed olive oil blended with 1 teaspoon fresh cucumber into the scalp and let stand over night. Then wet hair, wash hair and scalp with a whipped raw whole egg, let egg remain for 3-5 minutes, and rinse hair and scalp thoroughly.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer, syract2 and 2 others
CTRL C + CTRL V but still repped due to informational

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, pentamogged9000, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
B1FD6F7B D054 4A31 ABA3 047766007C42

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, sub5outsider, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
How many of these autistic threads have I seen in the last week?

When is that jew Master actually going to do something

What's the point of rewarding some autist who keeps circulating the same information repeatedly? That's what keeps this place so low-quality and why it is rapidly deteriorating

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and Krakowski
What's the point of rewarding some autist who keeps circulating the same information repeatedly? That's what keeps this place so low-quality and why it is rapidly deteriorating
JoinedApr 20, 2023Posts494Reputation370

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Fair point but many still promote schampoos over better alternatives, I an egg yoke instead and the results are far better.

But I guess people who really care should just go find the information themselves.

Yeah I buy it. After I eat chips I notice my head is more flaky

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 47332
nizoral for years raped my scalp and eating 150grams fat daily saved me, never connected them but now i get hair complements when i looked like cancer patient prior

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 47332
Dandruff is when the layer or more of dry dead skin on the scalp that cracks and flakes. Hardened fat or unutilizable fluid fat are the cause (typically highly processed oils and fats cooked in very high temperatures).

The bacteria and fungi (especially malassezia) that usually accompanies this condition are a result of the body trying to detoxify the fat. Every human has the malassezia fungi and bacteria, but not everyone gets dandruff. It's flawed to blame the germ for this condition. Some people use antibacterial shampoos. These shampoos poison the scalp and the poisons are often absorbed into the body/brain, causing impatience, discontent and irritability, and discontinued use of the shampoos brings the dandruff back. This thread will help you keep it out permanently.

Eating plenty of raw fat and alkalizing foods usually ends dandruff within 1-2 months. Occasionally it may return for a week or two as the body discards old stored unutilizable fat and other toxins through the scalp. Those toxins cause the scalp to dry and the upper layer to flake.

During these times, a topical remedy can be applied. Once every second or third day, massage 1½ tablespoons of cold-pressed-below-96F° fermented coconut oil or stone-pressed olive oil blended with 1 teaspoon fresh cucumber into the scalp and let stand over night. Then wet hair, wash hair and scalp with a whipped raw whole egg, let egg remain for 3-5 minutes, and rinse hair and scalp thoroughly.
This is shit advice. Oil will make everything worse lol, use keto shampoo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
nizoral for years raped my scalp and eating 150grams fat daily saved me, never connected them but now i get hair complements when i looked like cancer patient prior
What kind of fat

what foods to eat and what foods to avoid?

low Vitamin A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332