The closer you get to the equator, the shorter and darker people are. The further you get from equator, the whiter and taller people are.

EverydayIsHell

EverydayIsHell

Banned
The closer you get to the equator, the shorter and darker people are. The further you get from equator, the whiter and taller people are.

Am I the only one who's realized this?

Northern europe has the lightest skin, eye colour, hair colour most blondes, tallest, richest

SEA has the darkest skin(bar africa), eye colour, hair colour, and are the shortest, poorest

Even in asia the further north you go, the more tall they are and the more whiter they are

my entire life i thought things were kinda random but literally everything like height etc all correlates to the equator

in other news water is wet.

You know youre a retard when you type in massive bold font

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, normie_joe, randomvanish and 2 others
I knew this since I was 6 years old
Mirin how you discovered this in your 20s

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Iteration, ItsOverCel and 4 others
I knew this since I was 6 years old
Mirin how you discovered this in your 20s
what at 6 years old u knew the avg height of each country and their avg wage and skin colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and currylightskin
maybe im just a slow learner

No fucking shit Sherlock.

Latitude theory is the most pure blackpill and should be the first one u learn

No fucking shit Sherlock.

Latitude theory is the most pure blackpill and should be the first one u learn
nigga where on this site does it talk about latitude theory???

what at 6 years old u knew the avg height of each country and their avg wage and skin colour
At 6 years old I was familiar with the globe/map of the world and I knew which countries were near the equator
I was aware that the hottest weather was close to the equator while the coldest weather was close to the poles, pretty sure everyone gets thought this early in primary school
I also knew that Africans had black skin and were poor
I knew what South East Asians looked like and I knew they were poor and short
Simply having a television in my house was enough to pick up on this

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, currylightskin and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

View attachment 1900191
Northern europe has the lightest skin, eye colour, hair colour most blondes, tallest, richest

SEA has the darkest skin(bar africa), eye colour, hair colour, and are the shortest, poorest

Even in asia the further north you go, the more tall they are and the more whiter they are

my entire life i thought things were kinda random but literally everything like height etc all correlates to the equator
Laughs in blue eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 20679 and Xangsane

View attachment 1900191

this is why people clown on greycels lmao

Being too tall isn't necessarily good for health anyways, like a normal height guy probably has it better proportionally than a 6'6" lanksketbalcel.

Just being fucking huge is not a sign of health ... There's a thing called UNWANTED growth excess AKA cancer is one example lol It can be bones (too much GH), fat excess, too much muscle/water, too tall or etc. You are always better off being ~6' or so give or take with Chad face than just being oddly fucking big for show like a circus freak who ends up with mobility issues and fuck all before you're even retired or 60.

The Dutch are probably peak size and health as they're a little bigger but not weird big like basketball Americans are known to be.

Yeah girls may like taller guys but that doesn't mean being tall is good if you're going to be a tallfag with cancer or shit joints by 35-40.

Last edited:
Being too tall isn't necessarily good for health anyways, like a normal height guy probably has it better proportionally than a 6'6" lanksketbalcel.

Just being fucking huge is not a sign of health ... There's a thing called UNWANTED growth excess AKA cancer is one example lol It can be bones (too much GH), fat excess, too much muscle/water, too tall or etc. You are always better off being ~6' or so give or take with Chad face than just being oddly fucking big for show like a circus freak who ends up with mobility issues and fuck all before you're even retired or 60.

The Dutch are probably peak size and health as they're a little bigger but not weird big like basketball Americans are known to be.

Yeah girls may like taller guys but that doesn't mean being tall is good if you're going to be a tallfag with cancer or shit joints by 35-40.
Cope midget. Taller is better. You get more girls, more money, more respect and more intimidation.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
cope East African niggas are tall anklets

"Am I the only one who realized" smartest poster.

But in all seriousness this is basic biology. Cold weather (and pressure for the ocean) lead to larger animals surviving. If the area has some reason for taller/shorter population to survive, they will.