The closest thing we have to restoring facial fat pads/keeping facial fat pads and looking 25 at 50

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Besides filler and surgery

1. Lower dht- theory dht rapes fat pads

2. Face pull and mew- theory is that fat pads disappear due to their not being bone mass for them to hold on to. Basically bone is the first to go then the fat pads follow

These are extremely simplified and I can write pages (which I have) on this on dht and blood flow and how blood flow to the fat pads is needed but that’s basically it. I’m sure I missed a couple other theory’s I made

This beats any NMN bullshit that snake oil salesmen like Sinclair try to sell you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and angelo
i think dht theory is somewhat useless whether its true, since fat pads are useful in some areas and not in others. could be though since you can lower fat pads overall to a point where you like. bone theory is interesting though

idk bro, foids have no DHT and all look like shit
Yes women have dht

They have tiny amounts but obv they’re extremely sensitive to tiny amount of t and dht Hence voice depending on extreme small doses of gear

Also t increases in women with age which also means dht increases in women

They have tiny amounts but obv they’re extremely sensitive to tiny amount of t and dht Hence voice depending on extreme small doses of gear
sounds like bs

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
what reasons?
I’ve made post before on this

There’s studies showing how dht goes to areas without blood flow. Dht burns fat

Fat needs blood to survive etc. it’s better worded in a post I made a while back on here will have to find

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Bitchwhipper2 and pentamogged9000
From the title I thought this was gonna be a groundbreaking high iq thread

But this retard greatly disappointed me

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and FutureSlayer
Besides filler and surgery

1. Lower dht- theory dht rapes fat pads

2. Face pull and mew- theory is that fat pads disappear due to their not being bone mass for them to hold on to. Basically bone is the first to go then the fat pads follow

These are extremely simplified and I can write pages (which I have) on this on dht and blood flow and how blood flow to the fat pads is needed but that’s basically it. I’m sure I missed a couple other theory’s I made

This beats any NMN bullshit that snake oil salesmen like Sinclair try to sell you
The biggest thing is not eating like shit and living a healthy lifestyle.

4 years making threads and posts about this topic to conclude this?

• JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady and Chintuck22
No thanks I’ll keep my DHT. Without DHT your dick shrinks I’m not trying to Asian maxx.

Most retarded thread ive seen on the forum in a while

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
imagine facepulling at 50 like a donkey