The concept of “manipulation” is flawed and dorky, the goal is be ‘influential’

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
This theme comes up often so I’m going to break it down…

Did the guy get the girl because he was manipulative or is he “manipulative” because he can get away with it?

It’s the latter, almost always the latter, but it’s not always intentional

You need to have leverage to be able to play these weird tactics on others and a lot of the times it’s unintentional and not something that’s done cognitively (unless you’re a soneone who has no interest in real friendships/relationships). It’s not special to M & F relationships, it occurs in work, friendships, etc, it’s just a result of an unbalanced power dynamic.

For example…a guy was flirting with a girl in our social circle but he was quite honestly far more attractive than her and she was fawning at him. He was super friendly to her at first, showed alot of interest and escalated cus he was drunk and in the mood. He then just came to his senses and didn’t text her at all (not intentionally, because he just realized he wasn’t into her).

When he and her friends joined us one night out, he just kept his distance and didn’t talk to her as if he didn’t hang out with her the night before jfl…again it literally wasn’t intentional, it was to form a boundary without telling her “I’m not into you.”

She then rage texted him saying he was an asshole, lead her on, and one point said to stop playing games/tactics because she has ‘better options’

A few days later, she liked his hinge profile and then a few hours later texted him again saying he was an asshole even though he did LITERALLY nothing and even apologized for leading her on. She would then claim he was a “love bomber” and “manipulated” her…jfl, no, he just mogged her and was dominant over her in terms of looks.

so the moral of the story is, stop reading into all these dorky things about how to be Muh manipulative. The goal is to be influential and have an overpowering power dynamic whether that’s through your status, looks, or money.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, Narcissus🥀, LooksThinker and 5 others
dnr but sounds legit from the first couple sentences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 49008
also dnr but didnt even read the first couple sentences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LooksThinker and RoyaleWithCheese
Greycels will make the epitome of useless autistic threads which they think is a breakpoint in blackpill lmao
Stop making such threads and looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, ezio6, Allornothing and 2 others
Greycels will make the epitome of useless autistic threads which they think is a breakpoint in blackpill lmao
How high r u rn

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Fix your grammar bro 💀

This theme comes up often so I’m going to break it down…

Did the guy get the girl because he was manipulative or is he “manipulative” because he can get away with it?

It’s the latter, almost always the latter, but it’s not always intentional

You need to have leverage to be able to play these weird tactics on others and a lot of the times it’s unintentional and not something that’s done cognitively (unless you’re a soneone who has no interest in real friendships/relationships). It’s not special to M & F relationships, it occurs in work, friendships, etc, it’s just a result of an unbalanced power dynamic.

For example…a guy was flirting with a girl in our social circle but he was quite honestly far more attractive than her and she was fawning at him. He was super friendly to her at first, showed alot of interest and escalated cus he was drunk and in the mood. He then just came to his senses and didn’t text her at all (not intentionally, because he just realized he wasn’t into her).

When he and her friends joined us one night out, he just kept his distance and didn’t talk to her as if he didn’t hang out with her the night before jfl…again it literally wasn’t intentional, it was to form a boundary without telling her “I’m not into you.”

She then rage texted him saying he was an asshole, lead her on, and one point said to stop playing games/tactics because she has ‘better options’

A few days later, she liked his hinge profile and then a few hours later texted him again saying he was an asshole even though he did LITERALLY nothing and even apologized for leading her on. She would then claim he was a “love bomber” and “manipulated” her…jfl, no, he just mogged her and was dominant over her in terms of looks.

so the moral of the story is, stop reading into all these dorky things about how to be Muh manipulative. The goal is to be influential and have an overpowering power dynamic whether that’s through your status, looks, or money.
just sounds like she is a crazy bitch too, most women do not act like this jfl no matter how hard you mog, reminds me of how i mogged a girl i HU with so bad that after 9 months her friends see me with another girl and tell her so she calls me crying and bawling her eyes out jfl.

Low iq grey starts again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back