The cope of “doing things” to achieve “outcomes”

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
Doing behaviours for outsomes

Is massive cope.

Not only do you not have to do anything. But never once should you have the option to.

The way rats go through a maze, their only option is to hit a wall or continue towards the smell of cheeze

This is how humans and society should be designed

The amount of walls you can hit in the west and lose your sens of smell is insane. Drugs, copes, dillusions. All lead to rats with no purpose

A rat, like a human needs a purpose.

The human rat needs a smell to chase and walls to hit. And to know what actions lead to good outcomes.

The new generation is far worse. Gen Z is all suicidal kids from what i see. 0 purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, lunin7 and workingondying
ldar is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
Urmm outcomes*

Is massive cope.

Not only do you not have to do anything. But never once should you have the option to.

The way rats go through a maze, their only option is to hit a wall or continue towards the smell of cheeze

The amount of walls you can hit in the west and lose your sens of smell is insane. Drugs, copes, dillusions. All lead to rats with no purpose

The human rat needs a smell to chase and walls to hit. And to know what actions lead to good outcomes.

The new generation is far worse. Gen Z is all suicidal kids from what i see. 0 purpose.
I am gen z and have a purpose i am a good boy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16970 and chosen-one
Well it worked great for me. Went from rotter to a guy that has a friendgroup of about 7 guys. And that happened in only one month. I'm still improving and I think I'm going to fuck a MTB in the next 6 months. That's my goal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
Well it worked great for me. Went from rotter to a guy that has a friendgroup of about 7 guys. And that happened in only one month. I'm still improving and I think I'm going to fuck a MTB in the next 6 months. That's my goal.
well im glad u feel better

Keep rotting lil nigga

Is massive cope.

This is literally a TLDR of Atomic Habits

is this supposed to be deep?