The CORE of "Dark Triad"

Gad

Gad

Solstice
Before trying to adopt any dark behaviour, you should be firstly familiar with malevolence, as it ts the core concept of the dark triad. Malevolent behaviour of bullies, sociopaths, sadists, giga high T, etc. should not emotionally affect you whatsoever, because it is fueled by malevolence, they were traumatized first by the same concept and now they became it.

Voluntarily embracing malevolence is a great achievement because it safeguards you from other evil people that could have even made you rope if you weren't mentally prepared.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus and 6 others
Hi like this message if this thread blows up #GLOGANG :Comfy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy
Is this pic dark triad enough ?
Screenshot 20220113 2316493

Or this one better ?
20211123 173055

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, justinzayn, Deleted member 13787 and 12 others
20220405 034902

Is this dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
I’m psychopathic since birth

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, ALP and Deleted member
traumatized bully victim tried to cope with his trauma by bullying others?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hueless and Gad
I'll keep in mind, even though I'm already much of a gentlemen myself, like that Elliot guy

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Hueless
No, you have to have 3 jaw surgeries before calling yourself dark triad.
3 jaw surgeries ? Bro I got jaw as wide as your head :feelsmega: , or what do you mean :fuk:
Screenshot 20220326 2338002

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
3 jaw surgeries ? Bro I got jaw as wide as your head :feelsmega: , or what do you mean :fuk:
View attachment 1622494
You look like the least trust-worthy normie I've ever seen
But at the same time a weak pussy who can't hold a gun straight
I wouldn't go ER with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Birdcell
Bump. How do I be a psychopath when talking to girls?

Bump. How do I be a psychopath when talking to girls?
why would you want to be psychopath when talking to girls? they are not a threat

maybe you mean getting them into their feminine side with your masculine vibes, if so you have to see them for what they are, freaking females, their not even 100ng/dl t levels make them unable to form any legit thought on how to pose a danger to you, let alone physically do anything. their whole being is feminine and there's plenty of cues for you to demonstrate masculinity through subtle hints, subtle mogging ways so she can feel more and more like a woman and you like a man.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
im super narcy but i dont have any of the other 2 dark triad traits

Good thread but i will rape u to death if i see u irl because you give these information freely

• JFL
Reactions: xayru and Constantin Denis
muhh dark triad you are born that way or not , chanching your personality is harder than chancing your looks

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, currylightskin, Lygodactylus and 2 others
muhh dark triad you are born that way or not , chanching your personality is harder than chancing your looks
True as fuck,i am dark triad naturally due to genetics(this explains why many of my family memebers have psychopathic tendencies)

I didn’t choose to be like that and i am gonna tell u it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be nice and even if i act like that it is either just trolling hard or there is some calculated benefit behind that action

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope>rope and Lars
Good thread but i will rape u to death if i see u irl because you give these information freely
i would ve appreciated tons if someone told me all this earlier in life
doing this out of empathy for those that were in my position

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Prince charming, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
i would ve appreciated tons if someone told me all this earlier in life
doing this out of empathy for those that were in my position
That’s why i tell ppl that mewing made me ascend :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Gad
agree tbh
u need to hate living life anymore if you want to be motivated enough for such a change

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Lygodactylus
True as fuck,i am dark triad naturally due to genetics(this explains why many of my family memebers have psychopathic tendencies)

I didn’t choose to be like that and i am gonna tell u it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be nice and even if i act like that it is either just trolling hard or there is some calculated benefit behind that action
i've done some psychopathic shit as a litle kid, but got really soft up until late teens due to comfortable environement, only after that all this being nice due to upbringing cost me a lot and been incredibly angry and frustrated constantly for several years in my early 20s, but now I got all dark stuff figured out and life is so much more satisfying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
What is this cringe childish shit thread? all that matters is that my dick gets sucked, that i drink alcohol everyday and if someone looks at me too long that i break their jaws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and currylightskin
Before trying to adopt any dark behaviour, you should be firstly familiar with malevolence, as it ts the core concept of the dark triad. Malevolent behaviour of bullies, sociopaths, sadists, giga high T, etc. should not emotionally affect you whatsoever, because it is fueled by malevolence, they were traumatized first by the same concept and now they became it.

Voluntarily embracing malevolence is a great achievement because it safeguards you from other evil people that could have even made you rope if you weren't mentally prepared.

cringe as fuck, you are either it or you’re not you can’t become it

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Dark triad is cope as fuck. Girls want popular, extrovert chad not some guy who sits in the dark and has no friends. Muhh Ramirez he was a chad for fucks sake and yes there is a niche appeal where women with daddy issues might want a dark triad/abusive man but they are far and few between. If your not gl and dark triad this is how you come off if your ugly and dark triad good fucking luck

Attachments

• D4D4409C-262F-406F-8D60-FEDE0F114961.jpeg
    D4D4409C-262F-406F-8D60-FEDE0F114961.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3A9A4F96-FB56-4264-BED4-8C744BCC3AD0.jpeg
    3A9A4F96-FB56-4264-BED4-8C744BCC3AD0.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
You are not.
You don’t understand what it means.
Being in an abused family, having a fucked childhood, yelling, street fights, gangs, murders etc can all lead to dark triad. Learning to not value women is the first step.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You are not.
You don’t understand what it means.
Being in an abused family, having a fucked childhood, yelling, street fights, gangs, murders etc can all lead to dark triad. Learning to not value women is the first step.

i now understand what it means, i had a fuckedup childhood and rn still in this shit. thats why i can easily read people, i just choosed to be a good guy instead of a bad guy, and i dont value women in the first place anymore i value friends in the first place

i now understand what it means, i had a fuckedup childhood and rn still in this shit. thats why i can easily read people, i just choosed to be a good guy instead of a bad guy, and i dont value women in the first place anymore i value friends in the first place
Being fat doesnt means you had bad childhood lol, what a fucking first world cope, live in some slums or favela for a year to understand ,

JFL at the dark triad copers, you do realize it's just another version of the bluepill right? I can't believe I have to spell it out for you. Women date chads DESPITE their dark triad behaviors, not because of it. In fact, dark triad behaviors exist at a higher concentration in gl men because it is tolerated by virtue of their appearance. The gl man can afford to have an ego, while the manlet gets shut down and is berated for "compensating" The chad doesn't have to embrace rejection, he can just pursue the many IOIs he receives from HTBs-stacies, while the manlet must invest time into building a friendship to probably get rejected.