The Deeper your VOICE the more ATTRACTIVE your are

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2007/09/26/30420.aspx

Obviously T is correlated to your voice. With 96Hz being the most attractive voice depth.

Opinions and general thoughts on this study shall be appreciated.

According to researchers from the U.S. and Canada one of the features which attracts a woman to a man is a deep voice.

It seems a deep voice is even more appealing than a good physique or an attractive face.

The researchers say men with deep voices are also much more likely to have more children than men who do not have deep voices.

The scientists suggest a deep voice in a man is comparable to a peacock's tail - it has no survival value, but attracts the female of the species.

It is testosterone which masculinizes the voice at puberty.

The researchers led by David Feinberg, assistant professor in the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour at McMaster University and Coren Apicella studied the Hadza tribe in Tanzania which were chosen because their lifestyle reflects those of humans thousands of years ago.

The large Hadza tribe does not practice birth control and live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle with the females gathering berries and searching for wild plants while the males collect honey and hunt animals.

While the Hadza are monogamous, extra-marital sex is common.

The research team interviewed 52 women and 49 men from the tribe, aged 18 to 55.

The interviews took place in Swahili and the voices of the men and women were recorded.

When the recordings were studied it was found that the deep voiced men had fathered more children than the non-deep voiced men; the man with the deepest voice had ten surviving children, while the one with the highest pitched voice had only three.

Apicella suggests that the men with the lower pitched voices possibly had higher testosterone levels, which attracted them more to females or made them more attractive to them.

Apicella says it is also a possibility that men with higher testosterone levels start reproducing earlier in life and could also be better hunters..... a better hunter would bring more food home, allowing their wives to have shorter intervals between births.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 7926, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
It's the last thing on the list. Money even matters more than it. Essentially not worth worrying about it unless:

It's nasally, super high pitched, or you have an asian accent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 7926 and 4 others
My voice is my best attribute yet here I am 🤷‍♀️

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7902 and Deleted member 7926
Ive been told if I have considered to be a broadcaster. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:  but it's been changing during this last year and now im not sure if i like it... maybe its just that im not used to English yet lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
It's the last thing on the list. Money even matters more than it. Essentially not worth worrying about it unless:

It's nasally, super high pitched, or you have an asian accent

Massive cope tbh. I have a sort of high pitched voice but not too bad, but I always notice that women are attracted to other guys I’m around with deeper voices.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HighIQcel, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
I always notice that women are attracted to other guys with deeper voices.
Yes. I think it is possible to play a bit with your voice so it sounds better. Actually the way we talk and the tone we use can speak by itself about ourselves

@mojopin is fully voicepilled and voicemaxxed. Huge halo for him.

need to voice max tbh

Massive cope tbh. I have a sort of high pitched voice but not too bad, but I always notice that women are attracted to other guys I’m around with deeper voices.
Ofcourse it's attractive, but honestly

Face/Personality>Height>Status/money>voice

Improving your voice (somehow) isn't shit without the rest. It's just an add on.

• +1
Reactions: ThisTooShallPass and wristcel
Just don’t have a high pitched voice and you’ll be fine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So many sluts on tinder always want to hear my voice. They don’t even want to see more pics of me. Just want to hear my voice. It’s extremely important and I need to know right now how do I even permanently deep voice maxxx?

So many sluts on tinder always want to hear my voice. They don’t even want to see more pics of me. Just want to hear my voice. It’s extremely important and I need to know right now how do I even permanently deep voice maxxx?
I think there’s a surgery which deepens your voice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Only time my voice is really deep is after a night of heavy drinking
brb, becoming an alcoholic

Voics lowering is doable with surgery but its extremely risky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and MadMong
I'm unsure if this is actually true.My price is really deep and manly but my face doesnt match,at all.

I think there’s a surgery which deepens your voice.

My family would have my hospitalized if I said I was going to get voice deepening surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, EdwardCullen and superighteous
No voice for your face

Deep alone isn't enough, it just sounds caveman like and scares women off (especially JBs), you need to have some elegance and charm in it.

Mine is a good example of an attractive voice (I get complimented by foids whenever I open my mouth): vocaroo.com/i/s1akhPjiDjA2
sounds like elliot rodger

Legit. I can't really be serious with someone who has a shitty high pitch voice its sounds like a small dog trying to be big.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Vaptor
Voice alone isnt enough. The reason these men are so succesful is because of the physical characteristics that are a result of high T.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, randomguy1235, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
So how the fuck do I deepen my voice

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2007/09/26/30420.aspx

Obviously T is correlated to your voice. With 96Hz being the most attractive voice depth.

Opinions and general thoughts on this study shall be appreciated.

There is obviously no correlation between T and Low Voice. I have 800ng/dL my friend has 380ng/dL. Yet I have childish voice, I am not recessed, he is recessed that you would have told him to go ER, YET HE has godly voice and is often complimented on it.

• +1
Reactions: Vaptor
Deep, projecting voice is a mogging machine and makes women wet. No question about it.

There's no correlation between T and deep voice. Look at Brock Lesnar, Mike Tyson and many others.

I've been roidmaxxing for over seven years and my voice hasn't gotten deeper at all.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and HighIQcel
my voice was consistently deep for a month after I hooked up with two tinder girls within a few days. I was also way more low inhibition, but couldn’t keep the momentum I had going because of my shitty face

There is obviously no correlation between T and Low Voice. I have 800ng/dL my friend has 380ng/dL. Yet I have childish voice, I am not recessed, he is recessed that you would have told him to go ER, YET HE has godly voice and is often complimented on it.
its high dht to t thats the correlation . high dht to is what you want

I fucked my vocal cords up as a teen doing death metal vocal covers. My voice now gets hoarse by afternoon and at night it sounds absolutely disgusting. I also have a neverending post-nasal drip, which worsens the situation because there's always mucus in my vocal cords. It's over.

Deep, projecting voice is a mogging machine and makes women wet. No question about it.

There's no correlation between T and deep voice. Look at Brock Lesnar, Mike Tyson and many others.

I've been roidmaxxing for over seven years and my voice hasn't gotten deeper at all.
T levels only effect your voice during puberty. After puberty it doesnt matter if you roid, it wont change your voice.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
JFL if you aren't doing voice exercises whenever you have time alone.

It's not just pitch that improves big time but tonality, pronunciation, projection, and overall attractiveness of your voice.

Same goes for body language and moving gracefully in general.. right down to how quickly and often you blink and the way you move your eyes.

90% of this board barely leaves the house and even given Gandy's face would still walk, interact and speak like incels. It doesn't magically come with the looks.

You need to be leveling up in all areas to make it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Effortless, her, Lorsss and 1 other person

It's not just pitch that improves big time but tonality, pronunciation, projection, and overall attractiveness of your voice.

Same goes for body language and moving gracefully in general.. right down to how quickly and often you blink and the way you move your eyes.

90% of this board barely leaves the house and even given Gandy's face would still walk, interact and speak like incels. It doesn't magically come with the looks.

high iq

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Deleted member 2205

Legit. Do you know any legit voicemaxxing methods?

my voice is absolutely awful
it was one of the main reasons why i got made fun of in high school

my voice is so high pitched that i could probably shatter a glass by only with it.

A STRONG voice is important.

A low inhibition, loud, authoritative, unstiffled voice is important, not a deep voice.

The above = this guy gets sex / has high t / is NT / optimal brain chemistry

Deep alone isn't enough, it just sounds caveman like and scares women off (especially JBs), you need to have some elegance and charm in it.

Mine is a good example of an attractive voice (I get complimented by foids whenever I open my mouth): vocaroo.com/i/s1akhPjiDjA2
you are jus breathing in the mic, your voice is unappealing bro sorry

T levels only effect your voice during puberty. After puberty it doesnt matter if you roid, it wont change your voice.
fuck bro

how can i increase my t

im such an idiot

i have a few years of puberty left - im late puberty by at least 1 year

and im fat

losing weight slowly

but no exercising

fuark

im starting now

buying zinc, mg and other supplements to max everything

thx for the motivation

and it's not cope

zinc and mg increase t buy a shit ton

jfl if you dont have that voice in 2020:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Sadly I have the voice of a high inhib aspie beta.

Definitely one of the areas I will maxx

• JFL
Can confirm this
Been complimented for my voice many times

Also a girl i was talking to told me her friends listened to an audio i sent her, and they wanted me to keep sending more to mire my voice

Sounds like tales but yeah

• +1