The dickpill is debunked by the fact 99 percent of women want to fuck Tom Hardy

Thief Dave

Thief Dave

Iron
A man with a below average penis (which all women are aware of and have seen by the way) is lusted after more than any other man on the planet. Dozens of Instagram fan pages and hundreds of thousands of comments from women of all ages and backgrounds talking about how Hardy is their dream man and how they would leave their husband in an instant to be with him.

"But what is status retard"

Oh but that's not what the dickpill proclaimers tell us. They tell us that status (and indeed looks) goes out of the window once a woman sees a snap of some Chad's 10 incher.

Indeed there are a plethora of famous statusmaxxed men and celebrities that have the looks AND larger penises than Hardy yet none receive the same amount of devotion and fawning from women all over the world. Not even Momoa. The BLACKED actors have status too. I wonder why women aren't lining up to profess their undying admiration for them, being that they come with a 9-10 inch dick alongside the status.

It is a statement of certifiable fact to say that not one of the women on here https://www.instagram.com/tommyhardyfans/ would ever cuck Hardy for Jason Luv, Mandingo, or any hung white Chad of your choosing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Thief Dave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Growth Plate and AlexBrown84
Keep coping

There are probably 1000x more men with an 8 inch cock than the level of status this guy has. You are comparing apples and oranges

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Hardy disproves a lot of theories tbh. If he posted his face on PSL sites for a rating, he would get comments like "round potato jaw, average eyes 5/10". Harmony is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, diggbicc, Nobody96 and 4 others
Dick thoery is utter nonsense

Only men care about dicksize by and large

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Keep coping

There are probably 1000x more men with an 8 inch cock than the level of status this guy has. You are comparing apples and oranges

And yet none of them generate the same global appeal as Hardy.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You can fuck a lot of foids with his status level tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 685
His dick was seen flaccid keep coping

Flaccid but yet ostensibly regarded as on the smaller end of average by PSL experts. Plus there are multiple threads on women's forums even discussing his "size" and they are all tee-heeing about how they thought it would be "different than what the average man is packing" and that they were surprised (due to his celebrity halo) it didn't look bigger. Yet despite it not looking bigger, it doesn't stop their unanimous agreement that Hardy is "just the perfect man omg what i wouldn't do to meet a man like that".

You can't even get out of it by assuming that these women only want Hardy as a well-heeled beta cuck hubby while they look for hung fitness Chad on the side - being that over half of his female fanbase admit their dream is a one off fuck with him. Why would all these tons of different women desire a one off fuck with a man that has just an average penis if the dickpill was correct?

his dick was flaccid and it still looked about 5+inches its probably 6.5+ erect

Cope
women dont find tom hardy attractive they just virtue signalling
ive seen foids say hes a manlet and that he has a smally dick and hes ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
none of us will live successful life as Hardy

Dicksize only matters after face, frame, height, status, and money.

Cope
women dont find tom hardy attractive they just virtue signalling
ive seen foids say hes a manlet and that he has a smally dick and hes ugly
lol where? literally every article i have ever seen on him even outside of social media is full to the brim with foids saying how in love with him they are.

My backup oneitis Lauren obsessed over Tom Hardy on Pinterest. I hate her so much.

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov and Ritalincel
lol where? literally every article i have ever seen on him even outside of social media is full to the brim with foids saying how in love with him they are.
virtue signalling foids lying as usual

dickpill is bullshit

If you get to the point where t foid see's your dick then you're already home and dry anyway.. so why care about it?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I've never seen any girls wet over him it's only guys

Ok no offence but is it a coincidence that only FUCKING 9 INCHERS DENY THE DICK THEORY?
how big is your dick cuck huh? how big is it HOW BIG
as for the tom guy do you have proof that he has a small dick or that 99% women want to fuck him?
sometimes having status/money and being NT can save an average incher but HE WILL get cucked eventually there is no question of it

Dick thoery is utter nonsense

Only men care about dicksize by and large
Dicksize only matters after face, frame, height, status, and money.

dickpill is bullshit

If you get to the point where t foid see's your dick then you're already home and dry anyway.. so why care about it?
fuck you 9 inchers you will see the truth the easy or the hard way fucking cucks

Ok no offence but is it a coincidence that only FUCKING 9 INCHERS DENY THE DICK THEORY?
as for the tom guy do you have proof that he has a small dick or that 99% women want to fuck him?
sometimes having status/money and being NT can save an average incher but HE WILL get cucked eventually there is no question of it

fuck you 9 inchers you will see the truth the easy or the hard way fucking cucks
I'm 7 inches nbp

Im only 8 in

I'm 7 inches nbp
yeah im not even remotely surpised by this
100% of the time any one who talks shit about the dickpill is bound to have an above average dick is just how it goes
b*g cock men deny their advantage for their coping abilities
ffs
Im only 8 in
see what im talking about? its not even debatable at this point anyone who denies the dickpill has a big dick

yeah im not even remotely surpised by this
100% of the time any one who talks shit about the dickpill is bound to have an above average dick is just how it goes
b*g cock men deny their advantage for their coping abilities
ffs

see what im talking about?
nigga it's only an advantage if you can attract someone in the first place. It's a secondary advantage while face, frame, height, status, money is a primary advantage.

nigga it's only an advantage if you can attract someone in the first place. It's a secondary advantage while face, frame, height, status, money is a primary advantage.
its just funny that only big cock men deny the dickpill its like being a 9/10 chad with perfect facial structure and talking about the importance of personality and confidence to incels a literal fucking joke dickpill deniers are beyond delusional unsavable dumber than a fucking rock
brain smaller than my dick etc.

its just funny that only big cock men deny the dickpill its like being a 9/10 chad with perfect facial structure and talking about the importance of personality and confidence to incels a literal fucking joke dickpill deniers are beyond delusional unsavable dumber than a fucking rock
brain smaller than my dick etc.
dick matters why else would a billionaire get a penis enlargement surgery and die from it. BUT it's secondary. You can't tell me dick matters more than face you fucking cuck

dick matters why else would a billionaire get a penis enlargement surgery and die from it. BUT it's secondary.
secondary? SECONDARY? A FUCKING BILLIONARE DIED BECAUSE OF IT AND YOU SAY "it was secondary bro it didnt really matter"
WHY HE L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y DIED IN AN ATTEMPT TO GROW HIS DICK?
You can't tell me dick matters more than face you fucking cuck
no. you are the cuck here
let me spell it for you very quickly
women want to CUM ALL HUMANS WANT TO C U M SO DO WOMEN
WOMEN C-A-N-T CUM FROM SMALL DICKS AND HAVE MINIMUM ORGASMS FROM AVERAGE ONES
SO WOMEN LATURALLY SEEK PARTNERS WITH A BIG SIZED COCK FOR THEIR SEXUAL PLEASURE
WOULD YOU DATE A GIRL THAT HAS LITERALLY NO PUSSY?
i dont think so
so please STOP THE COPING ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE ITS JUST ANNOYING AT THIS POINT
HOW CAN YOU GET DUMBER THAN THIS?

anyway
I bet 99% girls dont even know about he being dicklet
the 1% that know dont want him

close thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

im 4 inches nbp erect

Just be a super worldwide known famous actor.... bro?

Just be a super worldwide known famous actor.... bro?

But yet we are told the dickpill trumps all status as well as fame halo. The Rock is more well known worldwide and more famous than Hardy plus bigger dick. Why isn't he accumulating the same utter devotion and global zeal from the female populous? Hardy has every foid from prime JB to tatted single mothers to 67 year old flabby grannies leaving comments on his pics and leaking cum for him. All that for a man with a mediocre dick. AND a mediocre body? Seems like a lot of effort to go to on their part in order to virtue signal, when they could just as easily tap their phone and transfer all that the attention and platitudes over to 10 inch dick-swinging fitness Chad instead.

Want thousands of notifications from women on your phone in the morning? Just larp as a Tom Hardy fan page.

in Bronson his dick looked kinda small, but it was flaccid and maybe the room was cold and he was also pumped up (directed the blood to his muscles rather than his dick) .Flaccid dick size is misleading, its not always indicative of erect size

But yet we are told the dickpill trumps all status as well as fame halo. The Rock is more well known worldwide and more famous than Hardy plus bigger dick. Why isn't he accumulating the same utter devotion and global zeal from the female populous? Hardy has every foid from prime JB to tatted single mothers to 67 year old flabby grannies leaving comments on his pics and leaking cum for him. All that for a man with a mediocre dick. AND a mediocre body? Seems like a lot of effort to go to on their part in order to virtue signal, when they could just as easily tap their phone and transfer all that the attention and platitudes over to 10 inch dick-swinging fitness Chad instead.

Want thousands of notifications from women on your phone in the morning? Just larp as a Tom Hardy fan page.

It doesn’t “disprove” the dickpill

It’s what occurs when you have high status and you’re above a 3-4 in looks in general, even if you’re lower you still get some attention.

The dickpill mentions and proves women care about the size of your phallus, many couples break up due to unsatisfying sexual relations.

Yet most of the people who believe in the dickpill also believe in general in looks theory and in lms theory.
Hence one should be aware that having insane status can warrant a “pass” on quite a couple flaws.

Even worse is that you can likely find women shitting on him for having a small dick somewhere on the Internet, if what you say is true.

I need some simple screens about those foids who “love hardy” (I barely know this actor)

And for the cherry on top

One example doesn’t disprove lms looks dickpill racepill theories etc, they’re meant to be common general law

Oh look x is a 4 and got a gf blackpill disproven

No, it’s more elaborate and complicated than that

How u know he has a small dick?

Plus he looks great irl with great harmony so fuck his psl

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I didn’t know he was a dicklet, most chicks probably don’t either