@Ekil73_YT @finnarope @4Inch4 @B1B2 @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
house nigga
field nigga
black ass target

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, BearBoy, Artemis and 1 other person
North American Blacks are despicable. Not that Blacks elsewhere are a lot better, but North American Blacks manage to be the worst version of their race. Too politicized and entitled. That is the result of Jews and White liberals filling their minds with propaganda and contempt for the White man.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, looksmaxxed, Guba and 3 others
insane how dangerous it is to say nigger. “Muh free speech America”

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 23391
insane how dangerous it is to say nigger. “Muh free speech America”
you're literally 5'7 asian twink. Muh free speech

if you called me nigger irl I'd rip your tiny asshole apart

FxoU34HWwAEz2GY

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, rooman, Kater Maxxing and 7 others

“Muh you’re 5’7 Asian twink”

You’re too low IQ to comprehend racial hybrids, faggot.

You’re a weak faggot low-IQ nigger jfl at thinking you would do anything to me. Accept your inferiority.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and ArcticStorm
Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into a trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a nigger's food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a nigger's gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers' heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in a trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in a gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in a garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana. Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into a trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a nigger's food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a nigger's gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers' heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in a trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in a gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in a garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others
Nice racebait

Fuck you Nigger , what are you going to do about it ? Faggot

@Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Had some nigger tell me I cant say the n word because im "white" and then called me justin bieber because of my haircut. Things went crazy I stood up and slapped his fucking face and told him to come outside to fight and he stood there like a pussy chimping out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, rooman, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
Had some nigger tell me I cant say the n word because im "white" and then called me justin bieber because of my haircut. Things went crazy I stood up and slapped his fucking face and told him to come outside to fight and he stood there like a pussy chimping out.
Based

Im not even racist its just that its a word why are you so mad? All I said was "my nigga" chill out faggot and he just started chimping out so I had to put him in place quick.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Im not even racist its just that its a word why are you so mad? All I said was "my nigga" chill out faggot and he just started chimping out so I had to put him in place quick.
Niggers always want to use the "N Word" as an excuse for anything , they even fucking "justify" murder "cuz' he be saying the N word to me and sheeit so I killed him"

@Ekil73_YT @finnarope

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and Deleted member 1901
Bro that was @inceI

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm