the downside of ntmaxxing

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
is that continous social stimulation is fucking exhausting if you're an introverted neet at heart
spent 8 hours today continuously socializing with people and trying become more nt but damn man it is exhausting and just wears you down
at a get together earlier I was counting the seconds until I could finally leave and when I did I was speeding home to crawl into bed and shitpost on forums and read manga
there's something inside us mentalcels that is broken, I will continue trying to ntmaxx though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Schönling, IWantToMax and 4 others
jfl why is shitposting 100 times more satisfying than social interaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Mousei, IWantToMax and 6 others
Your brain is FUCKED. No salvation if you’re aspire

I always look forward to coming home from school+ work, cooking a meal, watching something on Netflix and shitposting here tbh. Basically all i do

my entire existence for as long as i can remember has pretty much been study and play vidya or shitpost. ive spent most weekends alone in my bedroom. ive never been to a party jfl. i once didnt leave my bedroom for months on end. im now approaching mid 20s jfl
needless to say im a conversationless textless khhv brainlet dicklet wristlet.
on the bright side i had an old lady approach me and say i was handsome but she likely had severe cataracts and so couldnt see my shit tier forward growth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jodanielle