The EARPILL: are there any ways to elevate your ears or move them backwards?

Johan_Swanepoel

Johan_Swanepoel

Iron
The title speaks for itself. I haven't seen this question discussed here before so the time has come to discuss the earpill. Basically if I understand it correctly you want your ears to be as high and backwards set as possible. It gives you more forward growth and exposes the ramus. Your ear helix (the most upper part) should be at the same level as your eyebrows and your tragus should be at the same level als the lower part of the eye socket. So there are people who are fucked up with their ear placement, there is the ear pinning procedure which draws ears closer to the head if they stick out. But there's very little information on how to elevate your ears or move them backwards. So I invite all the experts in aesthetics, cranial anatomy and surgerymaxxing to participate in the discussion.
Low set ears

Clinical examination of the nose Q320
shitty down placed ear
98554a182cf4eb5af62507510744a5f3
chad high set ears
I have found only three sources which mention something like that:
1. Some experts on the Realself say that it's actually possible but it's undesirable for the surgery results being unreliable and usually limited by less than a centimeter. That's because the ear canal should stay center oriented. Anyway the surgeons on that website are extremely bluepilled and cucked.
2. I've found a paper on some craniofacial sugery I guess which actually move your auditory canal itself. I haven't found the full version of that study tho, so I would be really grateful if a generous collegecel with an access to scientific journals sends me a full version of that study. But I suspect that's a blackpilled as fuck surgery for subhumans.
3. The third EXTREMELY FUCKING CURSED source claims you can move and elevate the ear to pretty much any position on the head if you lengthen and move the ear canal itself. The source being a literally fucking furry biothech foundation which does research on how to transform a person into a furry. An ultimate definitive looksmaxx i guess. Jokes aside, that theory seems legit for me but idk how a surgeon would actually create an extension to the auditory channel.
Screenshot 20231115 235257 MEGA

I've already posted this thread on looksmax and tagged it a a discussion but I realized it's a lookmaxxxing question so I'd post it here aswell. I don't know how to delete a thread back there. If there are any mods here pls help.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
dnr nigga just fraud with haircut

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and bluderbra
I don’t think so but otoplasty might be beneficial by making the issue less noticable

dnr definitely no way to move them lol
unless you think its somehow possible to move the entire inner ear structure

The title speaks for itself. I haven't seen this question discussed here before so the time has come to discuss the earpill. Basically if I understand it correctly you want your ears to be as high and backwards set as possible. It gives you more forward growth and exposes the ramus. Your ear helix (the most upper part) should be at the same level as your eyebrows and your tragus should be at the same level als the lower part of the eye socket. So there are people who are fucked up with their ear placement, there is the ear pinning procedure which draws ears closer to the head if they stick out. But there's very little information on how to elevate your ears or move them backwards. So I invite all the experts in aesthetics, cranial anatomy and surgerymaxxing to participate in the discussion.
View attachment 2553690View attachment 2553691
View attachment 2553696shitty down placed ear
View attachment 2553699chad high set ears
I have found only three sources which mention something like that:
1. Some experts on the Realself say that it's actually possible but it's undesirable for the surgery results being unreliable and usually limited by less than a centimeter. That's because the ear canal should stay center oriented. Anyway the surgeons on that website are extremely bluepilled and cucked.
2. I've found a paper on some craniofacial sugery I guess which actually move your auditory canal itself. I haven't found the full version of that study tho, so I would be really grateful if a generous collegecel with an access to scientific journals sends me a full version of that study. But I suspect that's a blackpilled as fuck surgery for subhumans.
3. The third EXTREMELY FUCKING CURSED source claims you can move and elevate the ear to pretty much any position on the head if you lengthen and move the ear canal itself. The source being a literally fucking furry biothech foundation which does research on how to transform a person into a furry. An ultimate definitive looksmaxx i guess. Jokes aside, that theory seems legit for me but idk how a surgeon would actually create an extension to the auditory channel.
View attachment 2553703
I've already posted this thread on looksmax and tagged it a a discussion but I realized it's a lookmaxxxing question so I'd post it here aswell. I don't know how to delete a thread back there. If there are any mods here pls help.
dnr nigga just fraud with haircut
just grow hair bro

dnr definitely no way to move them lol
unless you think its somehow possible to move the entire inner ear structure
Not an inner ear. Just the auditory channel. They do surgeries on it if it's too small. And I've linked up a paper about a surgery which elevates low set ears. The thing is I can't access the full version of that paper

Not reading all of that but its probably over boyo het is over

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Don't think so. I have low set ears it's over jfl

Probably related to bad cranium growth and I don't think there are much solutions besides trying to fixing posture specifically eventual head tilt

Don't think so. I have low set ears it's over jfl
Dude at least read the abstract. That surgery's description sounds hardcore af but at least the solution exists

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Dude at least read the abstract. That surgery's description sounds hardcore af but at least the solution exists
I can u pm you pic of my ears

Unless this is your main failo, most people can't really fix this so stop worrying about it