The evolutionary purpose of baldness

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Banned
@Bewusst Thread on the cause of baldness:

Chadwick Boseman. Cancer. Andy Whitfield. Cancer.
2 nw0 Chads I know IRL, testicle cancer in their twenties.

Why are these people getting sick despite looking extremely healthy, including a perfect hairline?
Why are there so many cancer survivor stories of goodlooking nw0 men on youtube that are in their 30s and look 10 yrs younger?
You would expect living corpses to get cancer, but it's more often then not gl people?

The answer is the following:
High DNA methylation is not only pro hair, it is also pro cancer. Yes, that is right.
Low DNA methylation is contra hair, contra cancer.

GL/ good aging = rejuvenation of your DNA (methylation)
Every attempt to methylate increases CANCER RISK. There are papers on that I might add sources later too tired atm.

anabolism (growth) = high methylation, hair, and ultimately cancer
catabolism (self eating) = low methylation, no hair, no cancer

so if there is risk of cancer (enduced by environment) the body might force you into a catabolic state by inducing hypothyroidism and the whole shitty, lifeless cascade that leads to baldness and keeps cancer at bay.

BALDNESS IS THE END PRODUCT OF YOUR BODY FIGHTING OFF CANCER THROUGH DOWNREGULATION OF METHYLATION IN A CATABOLIC STATE
IT'S A LOGICAL EVOLUTIONARY RESPONSE TO KEEP OUR SPECIES ALIVE DESPITE OUR CARCINOGENIC ENVIRONMENT

Need to read more on methylation, too tired atm but wanted to write this down before I forget it tomorrow.

what do we do?
remove every carcinogenic source from life. I am starting with wifi, heated fats, estrogenic plastics. No cancer for me, thank you.

Increase methylation through @Bewusst protocol.
hopping on the protocol soon tbh, good for aging in general, not only hair to have strong methylation

I AM VERY OPEN TO CRITICISM BTW, AND NO I DO NOT THINK THIS PROTOCOL WILL REGROW HAIR BY ITSELF.

@Seth Walsh gtfih

THOUGHTS?

• +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 7316 and 11 others
Dn rd
Take ur fin or ru

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wasted, Gonthar, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
Suifuel for nw0 guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, balding17yomanletcel, CursedOne and 1 other person
just norwood theory... legit. this may mean creatine CURES cancer.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and ReverseNorwoodPill
How to increase methylation?!

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
DN RD MY IQ IS 80 AND MY ATTENTION SPAN PUNY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, HowAmIAlive123 and ReverseNorwoodPill
jesus christ my post to reputation ratio is 2:1 soon

this is highest effort thread i ever created you better give me some reacts for my fried dopamine system :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1588, Deleted member 7316 and 6 others
Creatine to cure cancer?!

relevant quote: "The researchers hypothesized that a bright face signals that a bird is vigorous and virile--able to eat lots of dung and still fend off an army of parasites."

it's well-documented in a lot of different species that evidence of survival of life-threatening things is attractive in mates. like vultures that eat shit and don't die. but baldness is universally unattractive.

if there was truth in OP and baldness seriously had any kind of evolutionary advantage, it probably wouldn't be universally unattractive

Last edited:

relevant quote: "The researchers hypothesized that a bright face signals that a bird is vigorous and virile--able to eat lots of dung and still fend off an army of parasites."

it's well-documented in a lot of different species that evidence of survival of life-threatening things is attractive in mates. like vultures that eat shit and don't die. but baldness is universally unattractive.

if there was truth in OP and baldness seriously had any kind of evolutionary advantage, it probably wouldn't be universally unattractive

fair point, thanks

but you can make lots of arguments here

1. if baldness really signalizes longevity it makes sense that older women would choose them to take care of their offspring, which is arguably already happening. it also makes sense that they prefer men with hair for sex to not pass the catabolic state of the bald men on to their offspring through epigenetics. (condoms, birth control, family concepts interfere here)
2. we are humans, we have a thing called culture on top of our nature and that makes it hard to compare us to animals in that regard. and we are not exposed to all those carcinogenics for long now. put human in the state of nature, and things might pan out differently entirely. you could even argue here that nature never intended for women to choose their partners, but that the strongest males just take them for themselves.

etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, stuckneworleans, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
those are good arguments too

we've spent most of our evolution under wildly different circumstances from the norm. for example, being short now is an advantage longevity-wise: less joint wear and tear, reduced relative load on organs, and generally much better health outcomes especially as we age. but it's universally unattractive because we evolved during times when those things didn't matter compared to being able to fight better, be more intimidating, etc.

in early-human times, if you lived long enough to die of cancer, chances are good that you had good genetics overall. surviving the cancer might not matter too much. i would guess that signaling longevity just doesn't matter that much in terms of what our lizard brains find attractive. it could be the case that baldness does signal longevity, but also signals things like poor nutrition, which mattered a lot when food was hard to come by. if that's the case, my assertion that "OP is untrue because baldness is seen as unattractive" doesn't really hold up. I'm not well-enough read on baldness specifically to make a strong argument, so I'll concede it to you.

the confounding factor of culture that you allude to probably dwarfs most of the things we're talking about, as you've said

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 6403 and ReverseNorwoodPill
So is hair good or bad? Going bald is good? Tf?

Cope , my dad has hair (not even white) at 55 and smokes since 30 years , no cancer. I guess it s just a matter of time but still you get the point , no cancer for my nw0 genes

d, gonna keep using minox and derma roll cope with muh jew vitamins

• +1
Cope , my dad has hair (not even white) at 55 and smokes since 30 years , no cancer. I guess it s just a matter of time but still you get the point , no cancer for my nw0 genes
its just n=1, chill

I also never implied CAUSATION, rather than correlation

those are good arguments too

we've spent most of our evolution under wildly different circumstances from the norm. for example, being short now is an advantage longevity-wise: less joint wear and tear, reduced relative load on organs, and generally much better health outcomes especially as we age. but it's universally unattractive because we evolved during times when those things didn't matter compared to being able to fight better, be more intimidating, etc.

in early-human times, if you lived long enough to die of cancer, chances are good that you had good genetics overall. surviving the cancer might not matter too much. i would guess that signaling longevity just doesn't matter that much in terms of what our lizard brains find attractive. it could be the case that baldness does signal longevity, but also signals things like poor nutrition, which mattered a lot when food was hard to come by. if that's the case, my assertion that "OP is untrue because baldness is seen as unattractive" doesn't really hold up. I'm not well-enough read on baldness specifically to make a strong argument, so I'll concede it to you.

the confounding factor of culture that you allude to probably dwarfs most of the things we're talking about, as you've said
high iq response, agree with everything you said
just that I think cancer was extremely rare, quite possibly even nonexistent
not only because of the environment, but also because hunter gatherers went through periods of starvation during winter which are extremely catabolic and anti-carcinogenic.

• +1
Reactions: ahe3521starbo
@Bewusst Thread on the cause of baldness:

Chadwick Boseman. Cancer. Andy Whitfield. Cancer.
2 nw0 Chads I know IRL, testicle cancer in their twenties.

Why are these people getting sick despite looking extremely healthy, including a perfect hairline?
Why are there so many cancer survivor stories of goodlooking nw0 men on youtube that are in their 30s and look 10 yrs younger?
You would expect living corpses to get cancer, but it's more often then not gl people?

The answer is the following:
High DNA methylation is not only pro hair, it is also pro cancer. Yes, that is right.
Low DNA methylation is contra hair, contra cancer.

GL/ good aging = rejuvenation of your DNA (methylation)
Every attempt to methylate increases CANCER RISK. There are papers on that I might add sources later too tired atm.

anabolism (growth) = high methylation, hair, and ultimately cancer
catabolism (self eating) = low methylation, no hair, no cancer

so if there is risk of cancer (enduced by environment) the body might force you into a catabolic state by inducing hypothyroidism and the whole shitty, lifeless cascade that leads to baldness and keeps cancer at bay.

BALDNESS IS THE END PRODUCT OF YOUR BODY FIGHTING OFF CANCER THROUGH DOWNREGULATION OF METHYLATION IN A CATABOLIC STATE
IT'S A LOGICAL EVOLUTIONARY RESPONSE TO KEEP OUR SPECIES ALIVE DESPITE OUR CARCINOGENIC ENVIRONMENT

Need to read more on methylation, too tired atm but wanted to write this down before I forget it tomorrow.

what do we do?
remove every carcinogenic source from life. I am starting with wifi, heated fats, estrogenic plastics. No cancer for me, thank you.

Increase methylation through @Bewusst protocol.
hopping on the protocol soon tbh, good for aging in general, not only hair to have strong methylation

I AM VERY OPEN TO CRITICISM BTW, AND NO I DO NOT THINK THIS PROTOCOL WILL REGROW HAIR BY ITSELF.

@Seth Walsh gtfih

THOUGHTS?
I’m really busy these days but I’ll reply at some stage

• Love it
3A1BE0A8 B3F5 4373 9C07 DBA6ACDC7444

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
just go bald theory
hehe, my hair is thin as shit anyway

Question is, if someone created this world, ehy he made hair and csncer corelated?

I’m really busy these days but I’ll reply at some stage

am I high iq? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

hoping you are RITALINMAXXED when you reply NGL

I NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE CONNECTION OF

CANCER
BALDNESS
METABOLISM
METHYLATION
HYPOTHYROIDISM

EVEN BETTER.

YOU KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT METABOLISM THAN ME.

I THINK THE ANSWER TO WHY WE BALD IS IN THIS INTERACTION OF METABOLISM AND METHYLATION TBH

CLASSICAL MPB PARADIGM: DNA
NEW MPB RESEARCH: METABOLISM

THIS IS THE UNIFYING META THEORY

PROOF ME WRONG

I think Andy Whitfield was more nw1 than nw0, could be wrong tho. I'm thinking he just had a mature hairline, but no actual balding

• +1
Why make anything and cancer correlated? Answer: God is a stupid fucking faggot

I think Andy Whitfield was more nw1 than nw0, could be wrong tho. I'm thinking he just had a mature hairline, but no actual balding
its not just about hair, its about looks in general
you would think worse looks= worse health = more cancer when in reality it's the same or quite possibly even the other way around

think about it. cancer became the n1 death cause in the last centuries. its the no 1 threat to our species

in this time, all sorts of physical stunting has taken place, not just hair. people are not growing properly anymore, hence why we are here.

i argue that this is because our species adapts to the carcinogenics by sucking the life out of us metabolically to keep the existential threat at bay

Why make anything and cancer correlated? Answer: God is a stupid fucking faggot
thank your parents, grandparents and all those retarded boomers paving the way for amoral neoliberal late stage capitalism for it

you would be a chad if not for them

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you would think worse looks= worse health = more cancer when in reality it's the same or quite possibly even the other way around

think about it. cancer became the n1 death cause in the last centuries. its the no 1 threat to our species

in this time, all sorts of physical stunting has taken place, not just hair. people are not growing properly anymore, hence why we are here.

i argue that this is because our species adapts to the carcinogenics by sucking the life out of us metabolically to keep the existential threat at bay

basically our bodies give us a "chemo light" permanently by forcing us in this disgusting catabolic state

So having hair is bad wtf?

too high iq for offtopic

• +1
I think it's just a side effect of the drugs suppressing the immune system. The people who ACTUALLY don't bald at all (native americans) just don't have any dht receptive hair. No extra cancer for them. They actually lived quite long despite smoking and whatnot.

I think it's just a side effect of the drugs suppressing the immune system. The people who ACTUALLY don't bald at all (native americans) just don't have any dht receptive hair. No extra cancer for them. They actually lived quite long despite smoking and whatnot.

dude, just because native americans smoke it does not mean they were even close to the exposure to carcinogens as we are

the reaper will come for them soon enough, especially through interracial breeding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Legit don't give a single fuck. Hair is aesthetics. Aesthetics > Everything.

• +1
@Bewusst

what do we do?
how the fuck am i supposed to live without wifi when my work requires me to sit behind a computer 8 hours a day?

Wifis further away matter far less
What matters is the computer in front of you and the phone in your hand
As well as possibly your router