The Exposure Of Daddy Discord Ugliest Albanian Albanians Ugliest People in Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and HTN_Mentalcel
Those he talked about are exclusively Ghegs from the Northern parts, the tribal region
SmartSelect 20240116 001103 Gallery

I think its him or some other nazi anthropologist who went there and documented these tribal tattoos they had. Jfl at the swastikas

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and m0ss26
Those he talked about are exclusively Ghegs from the Northern parts, the tribal region
View attachment 2677936
I think its him or some other nazi anthropologist who went there and documented these tribal tattoos they had. Jfl at the swastikas
We got to join axsis in 1943 considered 46% aryan while brits where 25%

Idk where you pulled this from but british people were considered more aryan then albanians or anyone south of Germany, and genetically they are more aryan

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and pedroesp547
Idk where you pulled this from but british people were considered more aryan then albanians or anyone south of Germany, and genetically they are more aryan
But still considered us aryans bro i lost the soruce for that but trying to claim us as brown and ugly is insane

Who cares about Nazi pseudoscience you dumb Albanian nigger, the Nazis took one look at you and would’ve put 95% of your women and men into a eugenics camp, you would still claim to be Aryan, Albanians are like black women when black women say “black women are beautiful” when you claim Albanians are beautiful every Stacy in Europe is cackling, you know it’s bad when even your own ugly women say you’re ugly.

Albanians should be exterminated for how retarded they are, they’re brown, they act like niggers in Europe, and 60% of them are mooslum, it over before it ever began

Who cares about Nazi pseudoscience you dumb Albanian nigger, the Nazis took one look at you and would’ve put 95% of your women and men into a eugenics camp, you would still claim to be Aryan, Albanians are like black women when black women say “black women are beautiful” when you claim Albanians are beautiful every Stacy in Europe is cackling, you know it’s bad when even your own ugly women say you’re ugly.
Jfl where the fuck does bro live leave the basement lol i mog ypu to death so does the average albanian gen z

Albanians should be exterminated for how retarded they are, they’re brown, they act like niggers in Europe, and 60% of them are mooslum, it over before it ever began
We did more the woeld than sweden jfl we legit saved europe in the 1400s

But still considered us aryans bro i lost the soruce for that but trying to claim us as brown and ugly is insane
Yes because all Europeans are "aryans", but the most pure ones were considered to be Nordics and Germans. Genetically Albanians have around 30% "aryan" dna, slightly more then Greeks, South Italians, Sardinians and i believe Spaniards maybe or they are even

show me swedish ruins from 6bc lil subhuman

Yes because all Europeans are "aryans", but the most pure ones were considered to be Nordics and Germans. Genetically Albanians have around 30% "aryan" dna, slightly more then Greeks, South Italians, Sardinians and i believe Spaniards maybe or they are even
Geghs have higher percentage as they are less mixed with slavs and greeks taller stong jaw higher iq and more

Geghs have higher percentage as they are less mixed with slavs and greeks taller stong jaw higher iq and more
Slavs have more aryan dna then albanians do, on average 40%

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Slavs have more aryan dna then albanians do, on average 40%
Slavs are too big of a group. Some have aryan dna some dont. Its a bs metric tbh, slav just represents a language group.

slavs where considered subhuman
It was mostly jews that were exterminated though, we are talking about such small percentages it doesnt even matter tbh.

It was mostly jews that were exterminated though, we are talking about such small percentages it doesnt even matter tbh.
Legit every source says that they considered racially impure by ah

Slavs are too big of a group. Some have aryan dna some dont. Its a bs metric tbh, slav just represents a language group.
Every European has aryan dna, even levantime arabs have it in small amounts. The whole language group thing is not true, all modern slavic people have at least 40% slavic dna on average which is the lowest amount and it can go as high as 80% in some regions usually Belarus and parts of Poland

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
“how are Albanians even considered not deformed by this point” me analbanian be careful 👳🏾‍♀️

Every European has aryan dna, even levantime arabs have it in small amounts. The whole language group thing is not true, all modern slavic people have at least 40% slavic dna on average which is the lowest amount and it can go as high as 80% in some regions usually Belarus and parts of Poland
Yeah but still not raceially pure no albanian was gassed

dnr but slavic women fog nordic hard
[IMG alt="baboon593"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/33/33677.jpg?1701016913[/IMG]

baboon593

Silver​

Curries larping as Albanians these days, tbh Albanians aren't much better anyway, ugly manlet goat abusers.

You literally agree with me they’re ugly based

“how are Albanians even considered not deformed by this point” me analbanian be careful 👳🏾‍♀️

10/10 sample size lmao go on tik tok and see there opions on albanian men and women

[IMG alt="baboon593"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/33/33677.jpg?1701016913[/IMG]

baboon593

Silver​

Curries larping as Albanians these days, tbh Albanians aren't much better anyway, ugly manlet goat abusers.

You literally agree with me they’re ugly based
We have the lowest rate of zoophila in europe to lmao you source is tik tok slavic nationalists lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Id really like to see some swedish contributions to the world and ruins from 6bc and lets compare before you start talking shit
There is gonna be no swedes left, they are overrun by ethnics and have a tiny population. They are "superior" but they are fucked anyways lol.

Do you think poles meet the slave stereotype, i feel like a lot of poles are moggers tbh, especially cause poland has swedish and german dna.

There is gonna be no swedes left, they are overrun by ethnics and have a tiny population. They are "superior" but they are fucked anyways lol.
Not suprior they have made no contributions to socity even albanians in the past 20 years did 200 years becomes a harder mog then incuding illyrians its to big of a mog

Why dont people geomaxx to albania if they are so subhuman? It can be the new SEA.

Why dont people geomaxx to albania if they are so subhuman? It can be the new SEA.
wont work average albanian male is higher psl than north american from observayions cherrypicked tik toks is not a good way to judge things best is walking in city videos to judge a populations and copare it to western eueope its not that diffrent bro

wont work average albanian male is higher psl than north american from observayions cherrypicked tik toks is not a good way to judge things best is walking in city videos to judge a populations and copare it to western eueope its not that diffrent bro
Its not just tiktoks i have seen a lot of street interviews from albania and all the men were subhuman, litterally the ugliest men i have seen, truecel territory.

I heard they have different beaty standards (High BF+ MUSCLE + HEIGHT is more important than face)

• +1
Reactions: pedroesp547
Its not just tiktoks i have seen a lot of street interviews from albania and all the men were subhuman, litterally the ugliest men i have seen, truecel territory.

I heard they have different beaty standards (High BF+ MUSCLE + HEIGHT is more important than face)
Even if i do one in the west it will be the same people aged 12-25 is the best way to judge if i did one like that people would change there mind lol our older 30+ are on avg ltn but gen z for reason tool the avg rateing higher its a meme on tik tok about albnian men stealing peoples gfs

Even if i do one in the west it will be the same people aged 12-25 is the best way to judge if i did one like that people would change there mind lol our older 30+ are on avg ltn but gen z for reason tool the avg rateing higher its a meme on tik tok about albnian men stealing peoples gfs
What would you say is the average height of albanian zoomers (I heard south albanians are midgets but north they are like 180 avg)

What would you say is the average height of albanian zoomers (I heard south albanians are midgets but north they are like 180 avg)
South are mixed with greek and slav the north ones are the most pure form but even the south on avg is 179cm and the north is 181cm my self im 198cm and a lot of gen z are aroind 180-195cm and in the low mtn to htn range

Damn somebody has no life. Not a pixel

The zoomers are like a diffrent race lol 30+ year olds are sub mtn

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and HTN_Mentalcel
Damn somebody has no life. Not a pixel
He used cherry picked tik toks as a source to hes roting while im going to hangout with my friends and have multpile dates this week

South are mixed with greek and slav the north ones are the most pure form but even the south on avg is 179cm and the north is 181cm my self im 198cm and a lot of gen z are aroind 180-195cm and in the low mtn to htn range

439kqy0p9k291

What do you think of this

Almosg acurate of by 2-5cms in some regions but the older gens lower it and south has a lot greeks in it
ITs meant to be young men. I dont doubt albanians are taller for gen z but not fucking 190cm, its probably more like 178 down south