The Face Of Subhumanity

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
DA9F9285 91B0 4C43 8DD5 E4E6269AD9D3

I’ll be in the history books one day as the mascot for all subhumans. Do you know how it feels walking in public areas looking like me so many stares and whispers. Early Covid when we got to wear a mask was the best time to be alive for me and others like me. I face suffering every for simply looking how I look. I will never live in suburbia with a white picket fence, 3 kids, and a lovely wife. That’s all I really want from wife that life seems so good to me. I’ll never have I’ll never have it I’ll never have it. #KAC

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Nick.Harte and PseudoMaxxer
Chad with canthoplasty + BSSO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, St.TikTokcel, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mastermind, Framemogger69, Deleted member 57122 and 4 others
Ok Chad

• WTF
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
over for guitarcels

chad with head transplant

Sorry bud I’m not sure what else you want me to tell you

built for bbc trannymaxx asap

no eye color for your skull

I don’t not like being called subhuman I’m every rating thread I make
A10s save u and carry your ass to MTN almost HTN.

But these are obviously featured by the flash, irl I expect them to not look as light.

If u wanna truly see yourself subhuman put on T50 contacts.

A10s save u and carry your ass to MTN almost HTN.

But these are obviously featured by the flash, irl I expect them to not look as light.

If u wanna truly see yourself subhuman put on T50 contacts.
lmao at thinking an eye color can carry u to htn

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
brutal. How old are you?

lmao at thinking an eye color can carry u to htn
nigga, this dude is MTN but could easily get to HTN with a few fixes but main halo are his eyes.

You can’t cope with your T50s

nigga, this dude is MTN but could easily get to HTN with a few fixes but main halo are his eyes.

You can’t cope with your T50s
"cant cope" he looks like shit apart from that, ur ligh eyes aint pulling bitches irl thats why ur here bud

View attachment 2734706
I’ll be in the history books one day as the mascot for all subhumans. Do you know how it feels walking in public areas looking like me so many stares and whispers. Early Covid when we got to wear a mask was the best time to be alive for me and others like me. I face suffering every for simply looking how I look. I will never live in suburbia with a white picket fence, 3 kids, and a lovely wife. That’s all I really want from wife that life seems so good to me. I’ll never have I’ll never have it I’ll never have it. #KAC
At least you can play with your superstrat, bro!

• JFL
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
"cant cope" he looks like shit apart from that, ur ligh eyes aint pulling bitches irl thats why ur here bud
I got T50s blud, i’m not some gay ass nigga like OP.

Dark lookz 4eva

When will the bonesmashing start to kick in? I brutality molest my face with a hammer every night