The fact normies don't realize their own looks bias is more infuriating than the blackpill itself

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The fact that looks are everything is obnoxious enough on its own, but what's truly rage-educing is just how little self-awareness most normshits exhibit when they fall victim to these biases. Most of them literally believe that when they refuse to give a male with below average appearance a chance at anything important that this is purely a result of their logical and meritocratic reasoning. Just fucking LOL!

I've seen many on this board argue that normies are actually aware of the blackpill in secret, and tbf social media and tiktok have spread some awareness of it, but by and large most normies remain totally oblivious to how much looks bias they have subconsciously ingrained. I could be the highest IQ political philosopher in history but I will never be president or prime minister because my looks would failo me. Nobody would listen to me or take my arguments seriously. Meritocracy is a bullshit myth.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, theonewhocantascend, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
finally someone says it

they do but choose to ignore it for their own moral standards

They all believe in it, but admitting it in public exposes you as "shallow", which is a failo in people's eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, datboijj and Lookologist003
Most normies I know are aware of it to an extent. Rare cases act like women and gaslight or just don't know. Most of those are libtards.

Normies maybe act like they don't know it, but trust me they do. Same ones end up wearing 3 inch shoes and rotting in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I could be the highest IQ political philosopher in history but I will never be president or prime minister because my looks would failo me.
And because you wouldn't have the connections and know how to manipulate like any politician does.

Meritocracy is a bullshit myth.
That's for sure. A million ways proven.

The fact that looks are everything is obnoxious enough on its own, but what's truly rage-educing is just how little self-awareness most normshits exhibit when they fall victim to these biases. Most of them literally believe that when they refuse to give a male with below average appearance a chance at anything important that this is purely a result of their logical and meritocratic reasoning. Just fucking LOL!

I've seen many on this board argue that normies are actually aware of the blackpill in secret, and tbf social media and tiktok have spread some awareness of it, but by and large most normies remain totally oblivious to how much looks bias they have subconsciously ingrained. I could be the highest IQ political philosopher in history but I will never be president or prime minister because my looks would failo me. Nobody would listen to me or take my arguments seriously. Meritocracy is a bullshit myth.

Now you are just coping.
If that was case Nietzche and Schopenhauer wouldn't be anything.
And before you try to argue that it was a different time most philosophers nowadays are still butt ugly and that is because Chad doesn't care about "muh meaning of life" even if when he is smart. You only feel the need to reflect upon existence when your life is a pos.

Let the normies cope

blackpillers who blame all their failures in life on their gonial angle are just as annoying tbh