The Father, The Bible, and Conspiracy Theory's (MEGATHREAD)

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
A couple of years ago around 2019 when Covid-19 stuff started happening, i already knew the world movers were going to try to push some agenda.

During 2019-2021, when I was still learning truth; I stumbled upon a rock. To give you a background, as a kid I've always been into conspiracy things. I have always been a nut for this type of information.

It was around 2019 when it all finally clicked. Everything I watched, everything I read (firmament, waters above and below, flat earth, transhumant things, elites, illuminati games, masonry, sun moon etc.) merged completely when I realized the bible was actually the center of all of it. And when i say bible, I don't mean Christian nonsense. I mean the ancient (historically correct) manuscripts these religions take from to base their churches.

Anyways, after it all clicked, I suddenly realized the agendas i loved researching more clearly. And that's when I started to search and stumble upon people who knew the same things i did.

One of them is a guy whos name is Mordakai.

In early 2021 when we were still telling people not to take that clot shot, we did have some contact. No bad blood, yet even today I've seen how the media has tried to defame this guy as being a conspiracy theorist. (Watch the CNN video here - .)

I cant help but feel a little weird of how big the truth has gotten. So Id thought to create a mega thread for these relating subjects. They will be related to the mark of the beast being strongly related to the vaccine, about false Islam, false Christianity, firmament, flat earth, sun and the moon, chemtrails etc. Just a lot of content relating to these subjects will posted in the comments here for all to see.

Knowing these anti truth seeking gremlins sweat so hard against us makes my blood boil!

• +1
Reactions: JBWNeetcel and smoothsexy
Not a word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, BongMog, Fear and 2 others
Dnr fed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, not insane and Deleted member 25938
Lets start off with information I've collected over the years about the NANOTECHNOLOGY. Warning, these are long posts. (Also this particular one was typed in 2021, before the crazy blood clot effects started to rise how we see today.)

~~~~ I realized nanotechnology is VERY common and VERY advanced...Science hides a lot of truth in deception and i think this is one of them IMO. They make it seem way more complicated. Every vax and medicine has been nanotechnology and Nano biotic. THIS IS NOT CONSPIRACY. For ex. Refine a metal into an oxide and mix in other compounds derived to essentially "replicate" a organic compound. And then our body transfers and interacts with these compounds naturally. So they get some inorganic compound like a metal or medicine and combine it with a nano fungus that's synergetic with our bodies to find ways to trick our bodies into receiving that compound, merging with it, replicating its structure, doing weird things etc. This is exactly how advanced drugs, viruses, and stuff are made. (MRNA)

https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Synthetic_Krabby_Patty ~ spongebob episode of grey goo.... Self-replication is probably the earliest recognized and best-known long-term danger of molecular nanotechnology (MNT). This centers upon the idea that self-replicating nanorobots capable of functioning autonomously in the natural environment could quickly convert that natural environment (i.e. 'biomass') into replicas of themselves (i.e. 'nanomass') on a global basis. Such a scenario is usually referred to as the 'grey goo' problem but perhaps more properly termed 'global ecophagy' (Freitas). The main feature that distinguishes runaway replication as a long-term environmental concern is the extreme difficulty involved in constructing machines with the adaptability of living organisms.

Now lets look at the molecular action of the new covid pill “molnupiravir”.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41594-021-00651-0 “””” When it enters the cell, it is converted into RNA-like building blocks. In the first phase, the viral copying machine, called RNA polymerase, incorporates these building blocks into the RNA genome of the virus. However, unlike Remdesivir, which slows down the viral RNA polymerase, Molnupiravir does not directly interfere with the function of the copying machine. Instead, in the second phase, the RNA-like building blocks connect with the building blocks of the viral genetic material. “When the viral RNA then gets replicated to produce new viruses, it contains numerous errors, so-called mutations. As a result, the pathogen can no longer reproduce,”””

C19 is fake, so ignore the “viral” word. Remsesivir is pretty much all other “vir’s”, hiv medication, and such, but different in a way that it does not slow down or block, but actually CONNECTS with the building blocks of genetic material, and this genetic material then replicates, but contains errors or “mutations”. This is just like how a biologically weaponized virus actually works, by connecting with your generic material and replicating with errors. Similar to aids. Now lets see the deception. 1. Create the problem to be as serious as aids but as common as the "flu"(but its really deception, flu went down because at first c19 was the flu, but the flu really is just your body detoxifying itself annually...Anyways), 2. add your updated tech as the solution (but its really a problem/new tech cough cough covid vaccines), then damage control. Also, the nose tests go for your blood brain barrier. A emergency response worker said that a nose swab should be on the inside corner, instead of the top middle of forehead. Even they are confused about the application. Well, now it makes sense knowing about nanoparticles (more about that below).

Now, with the concept of nano, lets look at the real life translations. These links below are links to all nanoparticles. Most of them pass the blood brain barrier. https://www.biochempeg.com/article/119.html poly(vinyl alcohol) does not pass the blood brain barrier, Ethylene glycol passes the blood brain barrier (but its labeled toxic), polyethylene glycol passes the blood brain barrier (this is a modified version of the toxic glycol above), triacetin passes the blood brain barrier, lipid nanoparticles that pass the blood brain barrier.

Now, lets look at polys and nanoparticles for a second. Nano particles,, which has many applications in our daily use. pre prophylaxis medications and tear drops use the polyglycols, aspirins have triacetin, and lipid nanoparticles are used in vaccines (covid 19 vaccine).

If something is so small that it does not stimulate the immune system to react to its foreign invasion of the cell, new cellular toxicological reactions and mutations will occur. And now lets talk about how these nanoparticles carry toxins right into you. Remember the nanoparticles that can go directly to your Blood brain barrier? Lets look at the ingredient list of aspirin. Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, DC Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FDC Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Ferric Oxide, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid And Ethyl Acrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Powdered Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate. Already looking at it you should notice the nanoparticles.

I shared a link that explains the technology of how they use both nanoparticles and nanospheres to increase absorption. It is not new tech! I immediately see 2 nanoparticles in aspirin which are: tracetin and prop glycol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4798869/ Talks about the process. ~ “”Coating the surface of nanoparticles with polyethylene glycol (PEG), or “PEGylation”, is a commonly used approach for improving the efficiency of drug and gene delivery to target cells and tissues.””

It makes it harder for the body to destroy. But the biggest ingredient is the food coloring. Yellow ~ ALUMINUM LAKE. To cut it short, dyes with the name lake come from metals. And the aluminum before the lake is officially there to tell you what metal is present in the dye. These dyes are made by reacting colors with aluminum oxides. Now do the math, medications and products might just flat out contain titanium dioxide, but a more cleverly hidden way to hide the metal oxide such as aluminum, is by hiding in the dye of the pill or product. Why would anyone in their right mind add colors which have traces and roots to metallic oxides, to medications that can potentially cross the BloodBrainBarrier and effectively carry those trace minerals in the first place? It does not make preventative sense unless you know why. By itself the oxides may be harmless, but combine these traces of oxides with nanoparticles and nanosphere technology,+ pegylation, with medication. Most of these medications really do contain those same nanoparticles that actually easily pass the BBB. Also, “chemtrails” are rumored to contain aluminum as well. But I cannot verify the contents or presence of chemtrails “officially” so let's leave that out for now. But look up titanium dioxide or aluminum oxides and their effects on the brain on google. 100% is toxic and probably is the reason for mental impairments like mad cow disease and other neurological impairments. For a full explination on nano tech and particles, ~ https://rense.com/general78/nano911.htm And https://peakd.com/awakening/@starangel/the-awakening-project-going-beyond-the-illusions-smart-dust for chemtrails.

If you made it this far, congratulations.

Lets get to the point. Covid 19 vaccine. Now with this knowledge we now have on nanoparticles, nanospheres, the combination of nanoparticles with nanospheres (pegylation), medication and the dyes used to hide the other things like the metals etc. Pfizer lists the Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. This is just the top list, and its absolutely insane. You can look up each lipid and chemical, and literally half of them are derived from compounds that are on the Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet (such as Acetamide, and dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate).

I see the lipids are combined nanoparticles, and it seems to be other nanoparticles like the poly glycols we mentioned before. This seems to be the pegylation method to coat and MORE effectively transport and bypass your body, so the drug can get to the target location. The most scariest thing about the shot is the MRNA . I cant explain what RNA does fully in one go, but i highly recommend to read more about how viruses such as aids and HIV work. Then after that, use your knowledge on deception and remove the fluff.
We know this sars or covid rna strain is completely made up and fake, and to be honest any viral RNA that's foreign IS manmade or at the very least derived from some other thing like a beast or plant. So whatever “mRNA” that is hidden within those nanoparticles and nanogroups are absolutely, absolutely not good for you.

So yea, you have a MRNA.
“”””Messenger RNAs, also known as mRNA, are one of the types of RNA that are found in the cell. This particular one, like most RNAs, are made in the nucleus and then exported to the cytoplasm where the translation machinery, the machinery that actually makes proteins, binds to these mRNA molecules and reads the code on the mRNA to make a specific protein. So in general, one gene, the DNA for one gene, can be transcribed into an mRNA molecule that will end up making one specific protein.”””

This basically means that a Mrna is like a code. Your very own cells, (in this case study, whichever one a vaccine targets, which is likely blood and or brain cells) binds to the artificial MRNA. And now those cells are using this foreign and (highjacked and programmed) code of that artificial MRNA. And to make it worse, you see the nanoparticles and nanogroups that are used to make the transfer to your blood and brain blood barrier seamless and extremely effective. The biggest issue as you now see, is what that MRNA code is telling those cells to do? etc. Its really, really bad that a fake MRNA is allowed to bypass and tell your REAL cells what to do. This is not like giving your body a food or chemical to induce a reation from your body to produce a natural defense from your system. This sounds more like a parasitic (artificial) relationship with a foreign MRNA and real organic cells, a real virus.... and at this point its pointless to say WHY they are doing this, but to just know that what they are doing is human testing and experimentation, and that it is unrighteousness. Were not being used to save the world, but the world (plant/animal/beast dna etc.) used to test, modify, and or destroy us. This shot is essentially the most effective tech of both nanoparticles, and gene modification (viruses). And yes, the conspiracy of all of viruses such as aids, hiv etc. being created by these types of scientists is becoming all the more real. all come from this gene dna research and testing, and what we see with this covid medicine and shot is the combined update of this human experimentation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xyjarz, BrahminBoss and nitesik
Lets start off with information I've collected over the years about the NANOTECHNOLOGY. Warning, these are long posts. (Also this particular one was typed in 2021, before the crazy blood clot effects started to rise how we see today.)
PART 1. What could the prophecy of the mark be?

Now lets tie this into the mark of the beast (how it could be prophecy predicted once again from the bible) This is introductory level. Don't expect to find out all of the keys in this one post. DYOR or wait for part 2. This is written by me, and is the same information CNN calls "misinformation" and is trying to attack.

~~~ This new vaccine is not a conventional “vaccine” . The multi-Billionaire Bill Gates, owner of Microsoft, plays a role in the mark. He is a huge investor in these injections. In a ted-talk from 11 years ago he said “Now that’s headed to about 9 billion (population) if we do a really good job on new vaccines (such as the C19 one!) and reproductive health services we can lower the population by perhaps, 10-15%.” In 2020, he applied for the patent WO/2020/060606. Patent 666.

This patent is for a new world currency system that uses biometric data from a sensor (nanotechnology) that sends info to a connected device in order for the person to get payed for completing a task.

The technology in the jab changes your cells genetically (DNA) to cause them to produce mRNA to make the S-protein by using the Cas-9 CRISPR system. In the patents for the injection you’ll also find complimentary DNA for luciferase. As well as Chimera, a hybrid animal talked about in the book of Jasher. The government declared that living things can’t be patented unless they are genetically modified, such as GMO fruit and veg. They own you once your DNA is changed and you lose human rights. Technology in the jab: CRISPR nanotechnology, hydrogel, luciferase, graphene oxide. The technology in the jab is a huge FOREIGN INVADER to the body so they use DARPA HYDROGEL (developed by an advanced research group of the pentagon in D.C. who expand on military advancements in technology) and not just aborted fetal cells this time to prevent it from being rejected by your cells.

The MODErna website labels what’s in the injection as their operating system like the one your device uses to work.
Operating Systems are programable and can be updated. Both Microsoft and Moderna are software/technology companies not medical companies.
So why do they call it one? Researchers have examined vials of the vaccine and found that it was more than 90% graphene oxide. Graphene oxide is a poison to humans and is very magnetic. What it is though, is a Huge conductor of frequencies and electricity. The Bible says the mark would be IN the FOREHEAD as well. What’s in your forehead? YOUR BRAIN. This injection contains hydrogel which is known to be attracted to the NERVOUS SYSTEM. (This is the reason for the neurological side effects that are a lot more common with this injection than others)

The biggest component of your nervous system is the brain. The hydrogel carrying the magnetic nanoparticles will start accumulating in the brain. The military did some experiments and found they can use 5G frequencies for mind control and crowd control. It made people more irritable without putting metal in them, now imagine what they will do with nanotechnology inside people’s brain! There’s also speculation of an bioluminescent (glowing) enzyme in the injections called luciferase. It lights up under UV/blacklight. There are many videos of the vaxxed showing this ( in the right hand too!) In the forehead and in the right hand are metaphorical like the beasts in John’s vision, but they seem to be manifesting physically.

The following books are suppressed by the Catholic/Christian church, but were in the original 1611 KJV and older. The Almighty has given us a means of discernment to decide for ourselves if these wrightings are true. In the books of ENOCH and JASHER which the people in the Bible were studying and even quoted from, we learn more about how the fallen angels were doing genetic experiments and reverse engineering advanced technology from heaven before the Great flood. This source is perhaps why satanists are so obsessed with their baphomet sign. baphomet (part goat, part human, part fallen angel, part male, part female). The point is these satanists are obsessed with getting rid of all that was made by God. “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” ‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭1:9‬ KJV ^This situation has happened before and is happening again right NOW. That’s why there’s scriptures like: “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬ ^See the separation between perfect in his genetics/generations and him walking with God. Noah and his household were the only ones that were not genetically modified AND walked with God.

Most were genetically modified I assume, others just were rebellious to all authority and did not take whatever version of the DNA-altering jab they had back then, BUT did not follow the commandments anyway. “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and PERFECT in his generations, and Noah walked with God.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬ This verse from scripture exposes that there was something that had CHANGED with the genetics of most men. We are given hints, but not explicitly told this in the Old Testament, but it is universally know that the rebellious angels actually came down and had relations with women. They perhaps created hybrid creatures of all sorts through there own relations. As angels are likely not carnal, perhaps this happened through a woman's mind, or through technology! What if, the fallen angels gave them ideas to inject themselves, or create babies inorganically, which manifested and grew up to be the children of women and fallen angels. Why do you think the satanists use the baphomet image? Its gene modification. Just like artificial injections like vaccines, testosterone and all of those transhuman things such as neurolink and such. These hybrid creatures were almost all killed during the flood and became the demons/evil spirits in contract of the devil. These are the demons. These hybrids go off to be the world rulers through secret societies. There are REAL societies yet dont have to explicitly be known or recognized as one. Perhaps in todays time many rulers go un The U.S. was built upon freemasonic ideology as a freemasonic republic. Don’t let anyone tell you that this is a nation of God.

Now like back then, there are some people that won’t change their DNA, but also won’t walk God/repent of their sins either, completely rebellious to doing good. “And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭17:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬ Proves that the ones who know will tell as many as they can, but some stubborn people will refuse to listen.

This also shows how deceptive the end times are. Only Noah and his small household were saved by God. We are called to be set apart, different from the world and it’s ways. The world says to fear the virus, get tested, and get vaccines. Is this the world you love so much? Even god tells us its trash. *Disclaimer some words in the Bible were not accurately translated from the original languages (OT Hebrew and NT Greek), you NEED to get around this by getting a Bible dictionary or typing in Ex. Rev 18:23 interlinear into google.*

“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries(PHARMAKEIA in any Bible dictionary) were all nations deceived.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭18:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19:20‬ ‭KJV

The Beast is a system, the antichrist NWO Beast system. And there are more than one antichrist. The false prophets are the pope and all other false preachers teaching heresy about the end-times. These were supposed to be translated as plural. Many say Sunday worship is the mark, but this is not the mark.

“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬. What is the image of the beast?

The image of the beast I suspect is the AI supercomputer system and the television (specifically mainstream media). These things police how people act. By being connected to the internet and being put under mind control through 5G, they can put this image directly into your mind. They make you marvel after the beast system. They have you desire it, especially with entertainers! . There is also a big push to go cashless. The testing for the virus isn’t accurate at all. The president of Tanzania explained that the operation lockstep of the Rockefeller foundation is being played out and he proved the testing to be a scam by swabbing fruit, getting a positive result for covid. He died shortly after this. The TRACE act passed to give money for testing in the U.S. is H.R. 6666. They can also vaccinate you through the nose swabs, and at the very least deposit nanoparticles near your brain. “Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.” ‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Extras~

There are people infamously known as freemasons, jesuits, knights templar, and illuminati who run the churches and their doctrine. but it dosent matter what their names are, as names can change. Just know that they are highly likely in todays time, societies who knowingly worship satan at the higher levels. Their goal is to send you to hell.
This isn’t some assumption I’m making about these secret societies, many today put it out in the open and admit it. Are you aware of how many millions$ it costs to build a church? Where do you think they get that money from? These satanists pay to have these built on almost every street corner so they can deceive those that don’t study scripture properly. Either that or those structures are structures that have been here, hence the word "Freemason".
They is strong evidence that the U.S. was built upon freemasonic ideology as a freemasonic republic.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭28:10‬ ‭KJV

‬‬ This is how you should read the Bible for understanding. It can’t be understood completely just reading it left to right. There are many connections across books and precepts that you need to use to your advantage. There’s a lot of history that a majority of people overlook the first time reading. Something the modern-day Bible doesn’t emphasize that much is that (you have to connect the dots)

In masonry you MUST believe in some sort of higher power in order to join. It can literally be anything from christian (due to modern-Christian doctrine being false) to Satanist, but you all gather together to worship the same God. Why is this? This is the bait. At the upper-class ranks you find out your worshiping Satan from the bible. They want you to worship some deity, as they really just want your subservience to satan. Ignorance is bliss.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel and nitesik
Taking a break. Going to post part 2 tomorrow.

For now, here's a separate post of mine explaining some Introductory level information about the antichrist. ~
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-antichrist-prophecy-is-already-fulfilled.652382/

Remember, this information takes years of buildup to properly understand. I know I'm writing a lot, but you can never really forget it. Its worth the read.
One day, if not already, it will come back full circle. Conspiracy's, theory's, and truths never harmed anyone to know. Instead, if true, they come back full circle in life, and the person who knows profits. Intelligent brain patterns theorize and find truths. Its a free thing from god. 'Thinktanks' shame for doing so, but we can see with propaganda that they really just want to control your brain, even monopolize it.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and nitesik
God I love schizoposts

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and polishcel
All I care about is whether there's a place of eternal burning and torment awaiting me after death

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
God I love schizoposts
Thanks. Didn't really intend people to reply or anything. Usually post like these lurkers play it safe and read but keep hidden. Anyways, i intend this to be a constant megathread of mine where i dump all the information i type up about these subjects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Taking a break. Going to post part 2 tomorrow.

For now, here's a separate post of mine explaining some Introductory level information about the antichrist. ~
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-antichrist-prophecy-is-already-fulfilled.652382/

Remember, this information takes years of buildup to properly understand. I know I'm writing a lot, but you can never really forget it. Its worth the read.
One day, if not already, it will come back full circle. Conspiracy's, theory's, and truths never harmed anyone to know. Instead, if true, they come back full circle in life, and the person who knows profits. Intelligent brain patterns theorize and find truths. Its a free thing from god. 'Thinktanks' shame for doing so, but we can see with propaganda that they really just want to control your brain, even monopolize it.
Every single word

I am also an ethnonationalist

merch-1.jpg

PART 2. Connections between the mark of the beast.
This is part 2. Just a bunch of text that shows some connection between the mark of the beast and the vaccine. Call it conspiracy theory's all you want, I'm just making connections. Not saying this and that, but instead proving the prophecy's those old people who wrote the books/manuscripts to at least have some ground in modern times.

Theres a hidden layer to the bible book that many dont know about. Key is precept upon precept. Meaning, its a puzzle. You also need to understand strong's concordance very well!

You can't patent naturally occurring things. Seeds - Monsanto changes the genes (GMO) and is able to patent them, OWN them. Man - satan is changing the DNA (patenting them), thus, becoming the owner. Theres a hidden layer to the bible book that many dont know about. The Bible says the seed is the Word of God and it gets planted in the heart (soil). Some hear, receive, and the seed grows = good soil/heart. But some seeds fall on rocky ground or some grow and thorns chock the plant. Meaning the seed/Word of God didn't grow or stay in their hearts.

In Genesis, after sin, God told satan I will put enmity between your seed and the womans seed. So satan has a seed just like God does. The messiah is the promised spirit seed and is the living Word of God. Seeds is a reaccuring theme, from Genesis. The book of GENEsis is about GENEtics, about the human GENEome, where it all began. Human life is about the DNA. Revelation 20:11-12. Speaks about a GREAT White Throne, verse 12 speaks about the BOOKS were OPENED. Look this up: DNA is found in WHITE BLOOD CELLS. Not red blood cells. Great white throne. DNA is the BOOK. The book that will be opened. The BOOK that stores. All information. The BOOK with instructions. The BOOK with the LORDS name in it. HE is the author of this book. Of DNA. The enemy wants his name in the book. The vaccine is dividing people worldwide. Although it's labeled a vaccine, it's NOT a vaccine, it's a gene therapy/DNA altering shot.
They had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings (Vaccine Shot) in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. Revelation 9:10

Delta brainwaves are the realm of what can be considered your unconscious mind. It's the gateway to COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS (also referred to as the collective unconscious) whereby information received is otherwise unavailable at the conscious level. Delta symbol Δ, is an equilateral triangle; angles measure 60, 60, 60. In genetics, gene deletions are indicted as Δ, Delta. The vaccine is given in the deltoid muscle (Δ-shaped muscle at top of upper-arm and shoulder). The word Deltoid comes from Greek, Delta. New covid variant is called Delta. The vaccine is causing the "new variant." Precursor - Biology. a CELL or tissue that GIVES RISE to a VARIANT, SPECIALIZED, or MORE MATURE FORM.

"Revelation 14:9 The third ANGEL followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand."

To receive a MARK IN their RIGHT HAND, or IN their FOREHEADS. Revelation 13:16
Strongs: MARK: G5480 - cháragma – from the SAME AS G5482; a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue):—graven, mark. G5482 - chárax - from charássō (TO SHARPEN TO A POINT; AKIN TO G1125 through the idea of scratching); a stake, i.e. (by implication) a palisade or rampart (military mound for circumvallation in a siege):—trench.

RIGHT HAND: G1188 - dexiós - from G1209; the RIGHT SIDE or (feminine) hand (as that which usually takes):—right (hand, side). G1209 - déchomai - middle voice of a primary verb; TO RECEIVE (in various applications, LITERALLY OR FIGURATIVELY):—accept, receive, take.

Its important to understand the strong concordance, because then you understand the deeper level of scripture. Not everything is literal, especially considering the book is literally a translation of an ancient language. That's why so many new translations pop up. For example, for the right hand strong concordance, we can see that they did not literally mean right hand, but instead figuratively, just like how one may say they have a "right hand man".

FOREHEAD: G3359 - métōpon - FROM G3326 and ops (the face); the forehead (as opposite the countenance):—forehead. G3326 - metá - a primary preposition (often used adverbially); properly, denoting ACCOMPANIMENT; "amid" (local or causal);

Forehead = Where you think; actions follow thoughts. Forehead comes from the word "with," meaning accompaniment

Who are/were the messengers/angel? The people warning you about the shot vexing the mark of the beast. People warning not to worship the beast and his image. even if you don't believe in prophecy's and whatnot, aren't these people/information warning not to take the shots angelic, considering even the physical implications we see today? (blood clots)

Strong's G32 ággelos, a MESSENGER; especially an "angel"; by implication, a PASTOR:—angel, messenger. Messenger RNA (mRNA) Covid Vaccines. The seven churches of Revelation were real, physical congregations when Apostle John wrote Revelation. Each letter is addressed to the church's "angel." That may have been a spiritual angel, bishop or PASTOR, or the CHURCH itself. Much of Revelation is symbolic, meaning, its bigger than just life. Just because you don't see a physical angel flying warning people, don't dismiss this as.

Some use this to say it can't be the Mark. An angel can mean a pastor, messenger, the church etc... People forget, prophecy can be hard to see while it's happening. People didn't realize the messiah was fulfilling all the prophecies in the Old Testament when he was fulfilling them. What i am saying by this is (understanding of a situation or event only after it has happened) is easier to understand.

For those who deny the biblical prophecy, saying prerequisites like (for example) the antichrist has to happen first. Well, the antichrist doesn't need to be revealed for the Mark to be here. And even if so, it still can be considered here.
Fauci - an Italian surname, derived from the Sicilian word for "SICKLE" "He that sat on the cloud thrust in his SICKLE on the earth; and the earth was reaped. Revelation 14:6"

DRAGON: Dragon Web Extension for Chrome offered by Nuance Communications, Inc. "For Dragon 13 or later, this extension GIVES DRAGON'S FULL POWER in Chrome" Visit the Nuance Dragon Store. Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium 13 Google had a dragon image.Also, look up: Google honors artist Pedro Linares López with a new Doodle By Wade Sheridan June 29, 2021

"Rev 13:5 "There was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."
"I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns LIKE A LAMB, and he spake as a dragon. Revelation 13:11"
A male sheep is called a RAM. A young male is called a RAM lamb. Like a LAMB. A RAM is like a LAMB. In many countries a ram is also called a sheep/lamb RAM: Random Access Memory. Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer memory that can be read and changed in any order, typically used to store working data and machine code. Microchips are printed on silicon wafers, which are made from silica sand. Computer chips are made of silicon, in order to make the most efficient use of it, chip manufacturers use sand that contains as much silicon as possible.

"I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a BEAST RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. Revelation 13:1"

Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes in every cell, which makes 46 chromosomes in total. 46 - 2 sex chromosomes (genderless) = 44. They want to add a tech strand of 22. So, 322 = 3 strands of 22 = 66 Skull and Bones, also known as Order 322 or Brotherhood of Death.

PATENT WO2020060606A1: Cryptocurrency system using body activity data Abstract: Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.
The Human Body Could be A Natural Crypto Mining Rig - The patent, called Cryptocurrency System Using Body Activity Data, explains that the human body generates energy that is lost with each natural physical body function. Microsoft’s idea is to use precisely this energy and put it to productive use (Matrix-style). “Instead of massive computation work required by some conventional cryptocurrency systems, data generated based on the body activity of the user can be proof-of-work, and therefore, a user can solve the computationally difficult problem unconsciously.” As in “The Matrix,” the mining process involves the user hooking up a number of sensors to different parts of the body to generate a reward when performing an activity either consciously or unconsciously.

They are trying to use Vaccines to build software system in the body, perhaps which allows them to control one remotely. Moderna website calls the mRNA vaccine a software and says mRNA technology platform functions like an operating system on a computer.

Look up: CDC Zombie Preparedness A team of doctors, scientists, researchers, and professors from the Spanish organization, La Quinta Columna, stated that toxic graphene oxide is present in vials of ‘Covid vaccines’ from most all pharmaceutical manufacturers, and is delivered through masks and ‘Covid’ testing. Graphene has a hexagonal structure - 6 sides, 6 angels, 6 vertices. Even if you dont believe this to ve true, even if the fact checkers tell you the data and source is false, you can still remember that there is official proof today that they were infact bad batches.

Remember how i said When the messiah was on earth most people didn't recognize who He was. the messiah being THE TRUTH; they didn't recognize TRUTH. How much more will people not recognize this deception the bible and the book of prophecy speaks of? From the father of lies?

by thy SORCERIES were all nations DECEIVED. Revelation 18:23
He DECEIVED them that had received the mark of the beast. Revelation 19:20
Strong's concordance= SORCERIES: G5331 - Pharmakeía, from G5332; MEDICATION ("PHARMACY/PHARMACEUTICALS"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively):—sorcery, witchcraft.

As the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matthew 24:37)

In the days of Noah there where perhaps NEPHILIM (what some say are 1/2 human, 1/2 fallen angels or such things). They are speculations and theory's of "GIANTS" in the earth in those days. And also after that, "when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them. (Genesis 6:4)"
Noah was supposed saved because He was righteous (his blood was pure); God protected the bloodline so the messiah could be born fully man (yet still fully God) to die and redeem us in this state. The messiah lived and died as a man to save MAN.

Transhumanism is rising, man merging with metal/machines/robotics. They're trying to gain eternal life without God. In the Old Testament there is a statue, the feet being clay (man) mixed with iron. The vaccine is the beginning of man merging with machines to have a "collective consciousness," to be uploaded to a "digital cloud" - a counterfeit of meeting the messiah in the clouds. Perhaps this is the meaning behind the idea of a false messiah. The antichrist spirit and this worship of this technological merge.

" He had power to give life unto the IMAGE of the beast, that the IMAGE of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the IMAGE of the beast should be killed. Revelation 13:15"
"Whereas thou sawest IRON mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as IRON is not mixed with clay. Daniel 2:43"
Strongs: IRON: H6523 - parzel, (Aramaic) corresponding to H1270; iron:—iron. H1270 - barzel, perhaps from the root of H1269; iron (as CUTTING); by extension, an iron implement:—(ax) head, iron. H1269 - Birzôwth, probably feminine plural from an unused root (apparently mean to PIERCE); holes;

Behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a BOW; and a CROWN was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev 6:2"
Strongs: CROWN: origin Latin CORONA. BOW: G5115 - TÓXON, from the base of G5088; a bow (apparently as the simplest FABRIC):—bow. G5088 - tíktō, a strengthened form of a primary tékō (which is used only as alternate in certain tenses); TO PRODUCE (FROM SEED, as a mother, a plant, the earth, etc.), literally or figuratively:—bear, BE BORN, BRING FORTH, be delivered, be in travail.

The ancient Greek archer’s tool of war was the TOXON, a word for both BOW and ARROW. To make their weapon deadlier, archers dipped their arrow tips in poison. Toxikon was the word for a poison-tipped arrow.

Extra connections.... The BOW is to produce = FROM SEED = change DNA.
Moderna Website: Our Operating System We set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

New York Times: How the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Works: The adenovirus escapes from the bubble and travels to the nucleus, the chamber where the cell’s DNA is stored. The adenovirus pushes its DNA into the nucleus. The adenovirus is engineered so it can’t make copies of itself.

Pfizer Website: mRNA vaccines do not contain any virus particles, meaning that they don't contain weakened, dead, or noninfectious parts of a virus or bacterium. They provide instructions that teach our own cells to make part of a virus.

The vaccine divided people into two groups, just like when Moses came down from the mountain and found the congregation worshiping a golden cow.

"Exodus 32:26 - Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord's side? Let him come unto me."
The word vaccine comes from VACCA = COW, just like the golden cow they worshiped.

Strongs: SERVICE: G2999 - latreía - ministration of God, i.e. WORSHIP:—(divine) service.
Presenting the body IS worship. Singing IS worship. There are songs about the vax, they were people persecuting innocents for the vax, the ones who follow the news media, the DRAGON CHROME or media algorithms. All worship of the beast system.

Examples of WORSHIP: Someone may keep, mount, and display in their office the syringe used to inject with the COVID-19 vaccine. "Israeli Defense Force marched in the shape of a syringe and did an injection into a #1 & #2" The same way media may preform phizer sponsored circus acts or songs. Like how the messiah the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro was lit up with "Vaccines Save." A lot of worship happens in modern times. People dress up thing all of the time.

"No man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, OR the NAME of the beast, OR the NUMBER of his name. Revelation 13:17"
"The devil is a liar, and the father of it. (John 8:44)"
"Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14)"
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. (1 John 2:15)"
"If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. (Matthew 15:14)
"

SEAL: After ye believed, ye were SEALED with the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 1:3

We can't physically see the seal. "If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS HOLY, WHICH TEMPLE YE ARE. 1 Corinthians 3:17. So in this manner the prophecy and word of god is also true carnally, as we even see the effects of those who took it PHYSICALLY. ( cough cough blood clots)

God said: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee. Hosea 4:6

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of TEMPTATION, which shall come upon all the world. Revelation 3:10 TEMPTATION: G3986 - peirasmós, from G3985; a putting to proof (by EXPERIMENT (of good), experience (of evil), solicitation, discipline or provocation); by implication, adversity:—temptation, × try. G3985 - peirázō, from G3984; TO TEST (objectively), i.e. endeavor, scrutinize, entice, discipline:—assay, examine, go about, prove, tempt(-er), try. G3984 - peîra, from the base of G4008 (through the idea of PIERCING); a test, i.e. attempt, experience:—assaying, TRIAL. G4008 péran, apparently accusative case of an obsolete derivative of πείρω peírō (to "PIERCE"); through (as adverb or preposition), i.e. across:—beyond, farther (OTHER) SIDE, over.

Also remember them giving people guns, trucks, and cash? Donuts, free means and whatnot? TEMPTATION. remember they said you couldnt travel unless you got the TEST? TEMPATION.

Now what is the media saying? They are telling you its causing sudden deaths. Thailand and other countries are vanning it. Now the narrative has changed. See how intelligent the word of god is? Why its beneficial to read and understand it as best as one can? Im not saying people are perma damnned by one mistake, no. I'm just saying, what's good for us, is good. Even though they call us conspiracy theorist or look at us like lames, see how sometimes it can really help us?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futureashtray, polishcel and Unlimited
@LiteralCaucasian
@NuclearBrainReturns
@THE LIGHTNING
@nitesik
Not sure if tagged are into this type of content. Likely my first and last mass tag for this thread unless requested, considering i will pretty much continue to post pages of info in the future.

@Unlimited tag by request. This will be the thread i use to post the approx. information requested. maybe not today, but in the future i will be using this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Unlimited
@LiteralCaucasian
@NuclearBrainReturns
@THE LIGHTNING
@nitesik
Not sure if tagged are into this type of content. Likely my first and last mass tag for this thread unless requested, considering i will pretty much continue to post pages of info in the future.

@Unlimited tag by request. This will be the thread i use to post the approx. information requested. maybe not today, but in the future i will be using this thread.
By all means, feel free to tag me in these kinds of threads. I am also very much into the world of politics and conspiracy, hell, I've got 7000 images from /pol/ saved.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and dreamcake1mo
how viruses such as aids and HIV work. Then after that, use your knowledge on deception and remove the fluff.
We know this sars or covid rna strain is completely made up and fake, and to be honest any viral RNA that's foreign IS manmade or at the very least derived from some other thing like a beast or plant. So whatever “mRNA” that is hidden within those nanoparticles and nanogroups are absolutely, absolutely not good for you.

Just correcting some old text. Here, i should have clarified what i believed the mRNA to
be. Not that i think it is exclusively artificial, but when i typed manmade i refer to artificially extracted. As in, perhaps the sars covid strain was isolated from a sick human, or from some sort of other non human source. I dont think this sentence effects my further claims so Its better off removed from part 1. Too biased for a study of speculative nature.

Anyways, im done with the vax stuff for now. Really tiring. A lot of people likely took it anyways so its spilled milk at this point..

Thinking about posting flat earth science next. This subject really interests me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel
@LiteralCaucasian
@NuclearBrainReturns
@THE LIGHTNING
@nitesik

very interesting

Just a quick text that connects Odin to Satan. Not sure if someone said it here already.

Thought this interesting because there's many many things that tie into demons/Satan that are lowkey.

I think if someone were to compile all of these similarities, their would be undeniable proof that there is a perhaps malicious entity (not god, but godlike/angellike, that sort of reveals and expresses itself through the wickedness of human. This, or the worlds movers already were aware and purposely constructed such things in modern times to share these similarities.

Odin is also known as Wotan. He can also be called Watan. Digamma, waw, or wau (uppercase: Ϝ, lowercase: ϝ, numeral: ϛ) is an archaic letter of the Greek alphabet. It originally stood for the sound /w/ but it has remained in use principally as a Greek numeral for 6. The shape of the letter went through a development from f to s. Also ç is similar to s. Odin is the ruler of the runes. The rune Fehu derived from the waw letter. F is also spelled v.
So we have Odin > Watan > Vatan > 𝙎at𝘼n.

Oannes is a god from Babylon, another alias of Ea/Enki. His greek counterpart is Ioannes, the ancient name of Dionysus, the god of wine. Enki is the god of water. This is an allegory of the Ambrosia, secreted by the pineal gland that heightens the consciousness. Also the great flood of the Sumerian myth is an allegory of the Nigredo that washes the dirt away from the soul. The symbol of Dionysus is the peacock. The supreme god of the 𝙔e𝙕i𝘿i𝙎 is 𝙈e𝙇e𝙆 𝙏au𝙎 (peacock). All of them are the same god. The 𝙔e𝙕i𝘿i𝙎 descend from Persians that descend from Sumerians, and are known to worship the 𝘿e𝙑il, 𝙎at𝘼n.

Source: https://nordicculture.deathofcommunism.com/satan-is-odin/

Thinking about posting flat earth science next. This subject really interests me.
The flat earth hypothesis is discredited pseudoscience and you must have been sleeping in physics class

Based thread, not for the looksmaxxing npcs and this fed ran site though

• +1
A couple of years ago around 2019 when Covid-19 stuff started happening, i already knew the world movers were going to try to push some agenda.

During 2019-2021, when I was still learning truth; I stumbled upon a rock. To give you a background, as a kid I've always been into conspiracy things. I have always been a nut for this type of information.

It was around 2019 when it all finally clicked. Everything I watched, everything I read (firmament, waters above and below, flat earth, transhumant things, elites, illuminati games, masonry, sun moon etc.) merged completely when I realized the bible was actually the center of all of it. And when i say bible, I don't mean Christian nonsense. I mean the ancient (historically correct) manuscripts these religions take from to base their churches.

Anyways, after it all clicked, I suddenly realized the agendas i loved researching more clearly. And that's when I started to search and stumble upon people who knew the same things i did.

In early 2021 when we were still telling people not to take that clot shot, we did have some contact. No bad blood, yet even today I've seen how the media has tried to defame this guy as being a conspiracy theorist. (Watch the CNN video here - .)

I cant help but feel a little weird of how big the truth has gotten. So Id thought to create a mega thread for these relating subjects. They will be related to the mark of the beast being strongly related to the vaccine, about false Islam, false Christianity, firmament, flat earth, sun and the moon, chemtrails etc. Just a lot of content relating to these subjects will posted in the comments here for all to see.

Knowing these anti truth seeking gremlins sweat so hard against us makes my blood boil!

Shit this is the best schizo theory i've ever read. High effort post.

I knew about most of this and it really makes sense. Fun fact: IT'S DA JOOS

Thank God i didn't get the vax.

Btw, look at this shit:

The book of revelation sends shivers down my spine comparing it to current events. We are in the end times.
@dreamcake1mo

~~~~ I realized nanotechnology is VERY common and VERY advanced...Science hides a lot of truth in deception and i think this is one of them IMO. They make it seem way more complicated. Every vax and medicine has been nanotechnology and Nano biotic. THIS IS NOT CONSPIRACY. For ex. Refine a metal into an oxide and mix in other compounds derived to essentially "replicate" a organic compound. And then our body transfers and interacts with these compounds naturally. So they get some inorganic compound like a metal or medicine and combine it with a nano fungus that's synergetic with our bodies to find ways to trick our bodies into receiving that compound, merging with it, replicating its structure, doing weird things etc. This is exactly how advanced drugs, viruses, and stuff are made. (MRNA)

https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Synthetic_Krabby_Patty ~ spongebob episode of grey goo.... Self-replication is probably the earliest recognized and best-known long-term danger of molecular nanotechnology (MNT). This centers upon the idea that self-replicating nanorobots capable of functioning autonomously in the natural environment could quickly convert that natural environment (i.e. 'biomass') into replicas of themselves (i.e. 'nanomass') on a global basis. Such a scenario is usually referred to as the 'grey goo' problem but perhaps more properly termed 'global ecophagy' (Freitas). The main feature that distinguishes runaway replication as a long-term environmental concern is the extreme difficulty involved in constructing machines with the adaptability of living organisms.

C19 is fake, so ignore the “viral” word. Remsesivir is pretty much all other “vir’s”, hiv medication, and such, but different in a way that it does not slow down or block, but actually CONNECTS with the building blocks of genetic material, and this genetic material then replicates, but contains errors or “mutations”. This is just like how a biologically weaponized virus actually works, by connecting with your generic material and replicating with errors. Similar to aids. Now lets see the deception. 1. Create the problem to be as serious as aids but as common as the "flu"(but its really deception, flu went down because at first c19 was the flu, but the flu really is just your body detoxifying itself annually...Anyways), 2. add your updated tech as the solution (but its really a problem/new tech cough cough covid vaccines), then damage control. Also, the nose tests go for your blood brain barrier. A emergency response worker said that a nose swab should be on the inside corner, instead of the top middle of forehead. Even they are confused about the application. Well, now it makes sense knowing about nanoparticles (more about that below).

Now, lets look at polys and nanoparticles for a second. Nano particles,, which has many applications in our daily use. pre prophylaxis medications and tear drops use the polyglycols, aspirins have triacetin, and lipid nanoparticles are used in vaccines (covid 19 vaccine).

If something is so small that it does not stimulate the immune system to react to its foreign invasion of the cell, new cellular toxicological reactions and mutations will occur. And now lets talk about how these nanoparticles carry toxins right into you. Remember the nanoparticles that can go directly to your Blood brain barrier? Lets look at the ingredient list of aspirin. Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, DC Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FDC Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Ferric Oxide, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid And Ethyl Acrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Powdered Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate. Already looking at it you should notice the nanoparticles.

I shared a link that explains the technology of how they use both nanoparticles and nanospheres to increase absorption. It is not new tech! I immediately see 2 nanoparticles in aspirin which are: tracetin and prop glycol.

It makes it harder for the body to destroy. But the biggest ingredient is the food coloring. Yellow ~ ALUMINUM LAKE. To cut it short, dyes with the name lake come from metals. And the aluminum before the lake is officially there to tell you what metal is present in the dye. These dyes are made by reacting colors with aluminum oxides. Now do the math, medications and products might just flat out contain titanium dioxide, but a more cleverly hidden way to hide the metal oxide such as aluminum, is by hiding in the dye of the pill or product. Why would anyone in their right mind add colors which have traces and roots to metallic oxides, to medications that can potentially cross the BloodBrainBarrier and effectively carry those trace minerals in the first place? It does not make preventative sense unless you know why. By itself the oxides may be harmless, but combine these traces of oxides with nanoparticles and nanosphere technology,+ pegylation, with medication. Most of these medications really do contain those same nanoparticles that actually easily pass the BBB. Also, “chemtrails” are rumored to contain aluminum as well. But I cannot verify the contents or presence of chemtrails “officially” so let's leave that out for now. But look up titanium dioxide or aluminum oxides and their effects on the brain on google. 100% is toxic and probably is the reason for mental impairments like mad cow disease and other neurological impairments. For a full explination on nano tech and particles, ~ https://rense.com/general78/nano911.htm And https://peakd.com/awakening/@starangel/the-awakening-project-going-beyond-the-illusions-smart-dust for chemtrails.

Lets get to the point. Covid 19 vaccine. Now with this knowledge we now have on nanoparticles, nanospheres, the combination of nanoparticles with nanospheres (pegylation), medication and the dyes used to hide the other things like the metals etc. Pfizer lists the Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. This is just the top list, and its absolutely insane. You can look up each lipid and chemical, and literally half of them are derived from compounds that are on the Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet (such as Acetamide, and dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate).

I see the lipids are combined nanoparticles, and it seems to be other nanoparticles like the poly glycols we mentioned before. This seems to be the pegylation method to coat and MORE effectively transport and bypass your body, so the drug can get to the target location. The most scariest thing about the shot is the MRNA . I cant explain what RNA does fully in one go, but i highly recommend to read more about how viruses such as aids and HIV work. Then after that, use your knowledge on deception and remove the fluff.

So yea, you have a MRNA.

This basically means that a Mrna is like a code. Your very own cells, (in this case study, whichever one a vaccine targets, which is likely blood and or brain cells) binds to the artificial MRNA. And now those cells are using this foreign and (highjacked and programmed) code of that artificial MRNA. And to make it worse, you see the nanoparticles and nanogroups that are used to make the transfer to your blood and brain blood barrier seamless and extremely effective. The biggest issue as you now see, is what that MRNA code is telling those cells to do? etc. Its really, really bad that a fake MRNA is allowed to bypass and tell your REAL cells what to do. This is not like giving your body a food or chemical to induce a reation from your body to produce a natural defense from your system. This sounds more like a parasitic (artificial) relationship with a foreign MRNA and real organic cells, a real virus.... and at this point its pointless to say WHY they are doing this, but to just know that what they are doing is human testing and experimentation, and that it is unrighteousness. Were not being used to save the world, but the world (plant/animal/beast dna etc.) used to test, modify, and or destroy us. This shot is essentially the most effective tech of both nanoparticles, and gene modification (viruses). And yes, the conspiracy of all of viruses such as aids, hiv etc. being created by these types of scientists is becoming all the more real. all come from this gene dna research and testing, and what we see with this covid medicine and shot is the combined update of this human experimentation.
Btw, whenever you post something like this tag me, i see you are a high iq user.

Btw, whenever you post something like this tag me, i see you are a high iq user.
Im glad you like it! It took me about 2 years to properly accumulate these sources of information.

My intent with these mega posts is to sort of web this information and source people to go further and inspire them to do more research.

A lot of good thought provoking content is hidden. Dont get me wrong, its a lot of logical and analytical forms of information on the web like conclusive studies and such. Its just not many divergently thinking and philosophical information out there. Since they are usually labeled conspiracy theorys, you have to go down rabbit holes just to get decent sources and topics that wont waste your time. I plan on raising the standard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro I’m fucking scared yo

I literally got 2 covid vaccine shots in late 2021

I didn’t even know anything was bad about it

I literally was a 13 year old who just wanted the vaccine because I didn’t want to get sick from covid

so wtf I’m now forever doomed? When the day of judgement happens I’ll be one the people who will be left?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: polishcel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 28927
also how tf do you sleep at night while knowing this shit and researching it and connecting the dots

is literally feel so scared bro

when I read about conspiracies/theories/bible theory/conspiracies nd shit I literally won’t be able to stop researching until I fall asleep

so I always most of the time stay away from these type of things

they bring me so much fucking fear that I can’t sleep at night
what do I do now

Do I pray? Do I cry? Do I give up? What will I be fighting for? Or have I already lost? Am I going to suffer in the afterlife? What’s the purpose of life now?
just why man…

All I fucking wanted to do when I first joined this forum was to looksmax, I wanted to ascend so I could finally be popular and not be the loser I am right now.

All I wanted is to strive for self improvement by looksmaxxing and making money nd shit

Now I’m becoming a worthless rotter whos becoming a disappointment to the whole family

why man why..

also how tf do you sleep at night while knowing this shit and researching it and connecting the dots

when I read about conspiracies/theories/bible theory/conspiracies nd shit I literally won’t be able to stop researching until I fall asleep

what do I do now

Do I pray? Do I cry? Do I give up? What will I be fighting for? Or have I already lost? Am I going to suffer in the afterlife? What’s the purpose of life now?
just why man…

All I fucking wanted to do when I first joined this forum was to looksmax, I wanted to ascend so I could finally be popular and not be the loser I am right now.

All I wanted is to strive for self improvement by looksmaxxing and making money nd shit

Now I’m becoming a worthless rotter whos becoming a disappointment to the whole family

why man why..
Im not that much older than you so i understand. Im going to try to answer all of your questions 1 by one.

But before that, let me clear up your misunderstanding. First, this information is nothing to be feared of. Theres a lot of misunderstandings about the thing we may refer to as "god". This is something i have trouble explaining as the false religions have since times past used religion, the concept of "hell" to get animal nature in order. I try to refrain from speaking about "it" because its really non conclusive to do such a thing. Take every person with a fucking grain of salt if they try to imply they know more than 2 cents about the behaviors and judgements of the thing defined as "god". Think of this quote and then multiply it;
"If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't".

According to the book, the bible. The bible claims that everyone will have the mark. But at the same time people who reject the mark will be sealed instead. It also claims that people who have the mark will not repent or be aware of their actions till the very end of their life. Ask yourself, How is this possible? Well, I explain that the mark is actually a reference to events of servitude.

From what i have observed, its more like a "history repeats itself" situation with the bible. Its a book of theoretical wisdom and prophecy. This is where you messed up at. Dont look at it from carnal perspective of current linear law and damnation. Dont look at the book as if its living itself. Its a book. Its information. And in that book, not only are the prophecies non linear, but they also reiterate themselves in different perspectives. Every generation (end of the generation) has had these events happen if im correct. Its like when the "messiah" explained Jonah. The end of the world, the end of a generation. the end of a persons life. Are reiterations of the same events.

My intent of posting these things are not to fear, its to be aware and awake. So you can realize when your getting fucked so you can earn merit or benefit by maneuvering around or against it. Theres a opportunity at every corner. The ultimatum of this post is to do good. . To be the antagonist of wickedness, because good is good. And what goes around comes around. Your on the right path, but move a step past your fear. Theres a reason why they say the fear of god is the beginning of wisdom. Because then you can began to actually accumulate merit with goodbeing, mental and moral precision, and do things in a humane manner as the fear of the unknown is a catalyst to that. Humans are being tested like gold in the fire. Just keep learning and moving accordingly. And test information. Including mines.

@oldcel2002 Now let me answer your questions one by one.

1. The fear of "god" is the beginning of wisdom concept . I sleep well because of 1. charity (treating homeless people and unfavored people in society like humans , 2. truth (not being afraid to tell objective/scientific truths to NPCs, despite their attempts to black sheep me,) You get the point? Im not telling you to go all low IQ and go religious nut. I still code and do fun higher of life things, i just now have a sharp eye into doing things that wont benefit me when it comes to that "fear of death aspect" This is a smart way to live your life. Stay on the right side. Do this enough and you never fear death again. In matter of fact, you will anticipate it.

what do I do now
Read above. Remember i said (when it comes to the bible) The prophecies spoken from them are a reiteration. Also, make sure to keep your guard up for 100% believing in people. Im not spewing bullshit, but the idea that you should immediately mentally associate a persons content as "true" is dangerous. I for example have long progressed in understanding this information. If when what im saying is outdated to me, how will you be able to know if i dont tell it to you? This information is for research purposes only. Make sure to always progress your own knowledge base unbiasedly and verify everything. Treat information like information, dont go crappy on yourself without even verifying for yourself if that information runs true in your life. Information runs through everything. Some people say the bible is a fairytale book. They could be right, they could be wrong. But even in fantasy books, you can see models for real life behavior. If something is true to real life then its true regardless of presentation. Test/verify information. Just dont go cosplaying on me. You understand? Chop wood and carry water.

I dont believe in praying traditionally. I think the strongs concordance of pray in the bible is something deeper than just talking. Its about invocation. One can do prayer without having to do anything. I suggest you just read the bible if your honestly this worried. Your missing a lot of prerequisites of understanding about this subject your worried about. Your also damnating yourself for no reason. Its hard for me to explain everything.

Im not quite sure about the afterlife suffering part once again. There is evidence that shows this very state of humanity being hell itself, there is also strong evidence that leads towards the concept of "no judgement". Theres sense that may prove that everything is done already to such a being. My point is, trying to understand god is a circlejerk, because ultimately we have to understand that such a being is the totality of existence itself. both good and bad, its the source. So what can we give or do to such a being that can impress or benefit it? And ultimately, how is someone alive qualified to understand what occurs after death?? Like i said, my intent of this post is to promote positivity. When your aware of bad deeds you can then begin to try to do good ones.

Well your doing good. This is true ascension. Theres no transformation that does not happen from the inside first. Wisen up, learn about good and bad, dont be ignorant into following and human social patterns if they are clearly unmorally precise and wont benefit your "long term". Remember to be 'wise', and remember the concept of where that sources/begins from. The tools are here. Dont just get all religious. Go through my threads and comments, and people like John Cracovizk and Sleeper.
Learn how female and male nature works, learn about preselection, hypergamy, bluepilled behaviors, bible etc. Learn it all and then start testing to see if they are true. If so, and move accordingly so you can profit morally from them. I learned this stuff around your age too. You dont take information as bad and then feel shitty about it. You receive it and then use it. That feeling of fear when learning shocking content comes from yourself not from anyone else, and you can be wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Correction to my last 2 paragraphs.
I dont believe in praying traditionally. I think the strongs concordance of pray in the bible is something deeper than just talking. Its about invocation. One can do prayer without having to do anything. I suggest you just read the bible if your honestly this worried. Go through that process of change. Your missing a lot of prerequisites of understanding about this subject your worried about. Your also damning yourself for no reason. Its hard for me to explain everything so just read and grow your knowledge base until you can. My advice i can give to you is this~ Theres a light at the end of the tunnel.

Im not quite sure about the afterlife suffering part once again. There is evidence that shows this very state of humanity being hell itself, there is also strong evidence that leads towards the concept of "no judgement". Theres sense that may prove that everything is as if it was already done to such a being. My point is, trying to understand "god" is a circlejerk, because ultimately we have to understand that such a being is the totality of existence itself. both good and bad, its the source. So what can we give or do to such a thing that can impress or benefit it? And ultimately, how is someone alive qualified to understand what occurs after death?? Like i said, my intent of this post is to promote positivity. When your aware of bad deeds and the inner works of humanity's behavior from a mental and moral precision standpoint, you can then begin to try to do good ones or profit from not doing the detrimental ones. I guess my next post is explaining how in itself these events are harmful, but with how people acted during the pandemic, and how "normal" people act today, i think its pretty obvious how wickedness can creep into normalcy.

Not watching. But I did read your babbling. And I agree. Somewhat. In so many words of somewhat. Probably not as much? Okay, I don't know what the fuck I just read.

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and dreamcake1mo
And when i say bible, I don't mean Christian nonsense. I mean the ancient (historically correct) manuscripts these religions take from to base their churches.
How do you know about these manuscripts? Where can we find & read them?

Bro I’m fucking scared yo

I literally got 2 covid vaccine shots in late 2021

I didn’t even know anything was bad about it

I literally was a 13 year old who just wanted the vaccine because I didn’t want to get sick from covid

so wtf I’m now forever doomed? When the day of judgement happens I’ll be one the people who will be left?
The vaccine shots were the mark of the beast. And you got two marks inside you.

The day will come when the Devil announces to the world, "I AM DEVIL! I WILL NOW RULE YOUR REALM! Everyone, please match the number of marks you have to your appropriate unit." That's when you need to start worrying.

The vaccine shots were the mark of the beast. And you got two marks inside you.

The day will come when the Devil announces to the world, "I AM DEVIL! I WILL NOW RULE YOUR REALM! Everyone, please match the number of marks you have to your appropriate unit." That's when you need to start worrying.
Makes 0 sense as some were physically forced into taking the vaccine, so are you telling me if jesus got a vaccine shot while hanging on the cross he would have been subject to the devil?

Makes 0 sense as some were physically forced into taking the vaccine, so are you telling me if jesus got a vaccine shot while hanging on the cross he would have been subject to the devil?
Jesus healed. If the people around him had gotten sick, he would've healed them. Thus no need for a vaccine. If they had vaccinations back then and they jabbed him with one while on the cross, he would've been naturally immuned to it. Thus the mark is powerless.

How do you know about these manuscripts? Where can we find & read them?
Search it online. Old testament phsudopigrepha. First book of adam and eve. Syllabine oracles. Theres a lot of content out there about these subjects. You just need to search freely. Theres some on this site too https://biblenotes.neocities.org/USERSUBMISSIONS and https://biblenotes.neocities.org/ I learn about them randomly over the years. Im always doing research about these subjects.
Your right. The mark of the beast is more complicated than that. Its like the psy opp that categorizes people as crazy when they say the mark is some chip. It could eventually become a chip as the new reiteration, but just as there was a mark then, there is one now. I think the most important thing is to look at the categorizations the bible references when describing the traits of a person who took the mark. For example, the beast from revelation. The beast of revelation has something to do with technology. Not just some literal alive bigfoot, thats clearly crazy non logical and intelligent discussion.

The bible is more of a riddle. Read revelation 13 again. Clearly the beast has to do with technology. ""The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed"" ""And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.""

If true, this is what were leading too. It does not have to be a singular event, but perhaps even a gradual one, like a checklist. Who said it had to be singular? Or even linear? The entities referred to in the book sometimes operate through humanity like a sort of natural Ai to me. Build and Introduce tech, social media, flu vaccines, propaganda, digital id, digital passports, mrna vaccines, eventually more biotechnology and perhaps even stronger vaccines etc. Reach the end of the checklist, and by the time you know it, your a biblical statistic. you have the "mark". Everything is already as if its done though. Perhaps the people who do reach the end of the checklist are by fate never supposed to make it. Maybe they arent even human at that point. Maybe they were never human at all, or not the same as the people who do "make it". Or maybe they are, and this is just their final destination (as this world could be said to be a perpetual torment, or fill in the checklist of "hell") Who knows? Just keep your eyes open is my point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Im not that much older than you so i understand. Im going to try to answer all of your questions 1 by one.

But before that, let me clear up your misunderstanding. First, this information is nothing to be feared of. Theres a lot of misunderstandings about the thing we may refer to as "god". This is something i have trouble explaining as the false religions have since times past used religion, the concept of "hell" to get animal nature in order. I try to refrain from speaking about "it" because its really non conclusive to do such a thing. Take every person with a fucking grain of salt if they try to imply they know more than 2 cents about the behaviors and judgements of the thing defined as "god". Think of this quote and then multiply it;

According to the book, the bible. The bible claims that everyone will have the mark. But at the same time people who reject the mark will be sealed instead. It also claims that people who have the mark will not repent or be aware of their actions till the very end of their life. Ask yourself, How is this possible? Well, I explain that the mark is actually a reference to events of servitude.

From what i have observed, its more like a "history repeats itself" situation with the bible. Its a book of theoretical wisdom and prophecy. This is where you messed up at. Dont look at it from carnal perspective of current linear law and damnation. Dont look at the book as if its living itself. Its a book. Its information. And in that book, not only are the prophecies non linear, but they also reiterate themselves in different perspectives. Every generation (end of the generation) has had these events happen if im correct. Its like when the "messiah" explained Jonah. The end of the world, the end of a generation. the end of a persons life. Are reiterations of the same events.

My intent of posting these things are not to fear, its to be aware and awake. So you can realize when your getting fucked so you can earn merit or benefit by maneuvering around or against it. Theres a opportunity at every corner. The ultimatum of this post is to do good. . To be the antagonist of wickedness, because good is good. And what goes around comes around. Your on the right path, but move a step past your fear. Theres a reason why they say the fear of god is the beginning of wisdom. Because then you can began to actually accumulate merit with goodbeing, mental and moral precision, and do things in a humane manner as the fear of the unknown is a catalyst to that. Humans are being tested like gold in the fire. Just keep learning and moving accordingly. And test information. Including mines.

@oldcel2002 Now let me answer your questions one by one.

1. The fear of "god" is the beginning of wisdom concept . I sleep well because of 1. charity (treating homeless people and unfavored people in society like humans , 2. truth (not being afraid to tell objective/scientific truths to NPCs, despite their attempts to black sheep me,) You get the point? Im not telling you to go all low IQ and go religious nut. I still code and do fun higher of life things, i just now have a sharp eye into doing things that wont benefit me when it comes to that "fear of death aspect" This is a smart way to live your life. Stay on the right side. Do this enough and you never fear death again. In matter of fact, you will anticipate it.

Read above. Remember i said (when it comes to the bible) The prophecies spoken from them are a reiteration. Also, make sure to keep your guard up for 100% believing in people. Im not spewing bullshit, but the idea that you should immediately mentally associate a persons content as "true" is dangerous. I for example have long progressed in understanding this information. If when what im saying is outdated to me, how will you be able to know if i dont tell it to you? This information is for research purposes only. Make sure to always progress your own knowledge base unbiasedly and verify everything. Treat information like information, dont go crappy on yourself without even verifying for yourself if that information runs true in your life. Information runs through everything. Some people say the bible is a fairytale book. They could be right, they could be wrong. But even in fantasy books, you can see models for real life behavior. If something is true to real life then its true regardless of presentation. Test/verify information. Just dont go cosplaying on me. You understand? Chop wood and carry water.

I dont believe in praying traditionally. I think the strongs concordance of pray in the bible is something deeper than just talking. Its about invocation. One can do prayer without having to do anything. I suggest you just read the bible if your honestly this worried. Your missing a lot of prerequisites of understanding about this subject your worried about. Your also damnating yourself for no reason. Its hard for me to explain everything.

Im not quite sure about the afterlife suffering part once again. There is evidence that shows this very state of humanity being hell itself, there is also strong evidence that leads towards the concept of "no judgement". Theres sense that may prove that everything is done already to such a being. My point is, trying to understand god is a circlejerk, because ultimately we have to understand that such a being is the totality of existence itself. both good and bad, its the source. So what can we give or do to such a being that can impress or benefit it? And ultimately, how is someone alive qualified to understand what occurs after death?? Like i said, my intent of this post is to promote positivity. When your aware of bad deeds you can then begin to try to do good ones.

Well your doing good. This is true ascension. Theres no transformation that does not happen from the inside first. Wisen up, learn about good and bad, dont be ignorant into following and human social patterns if they are clearly unmorally precise and wont benefit your "long term". Remember to be 'wise', and remember the concept of where that sources/begins from. The tools are here. Dont just get all religious. Go through my threads and comments, and people like John Cracovizk and Sleeper.
Learn how female and male nature works, learn about preselection, hypergamy, bluepilled behaviors, bible etc. Learn it all and then start testing to see if they are true. If so, and move accordingly so you can profit morally from them. I learned this stuff around your age too. You dont take information as bad and then feel shitty about it. You receive it and then use it. That feeling of fear when learning shocking content comes from yourself not from anyone else, and you can be wrong.
I can somewhat agree with you. However, i don't know why you are referring to God as "god", the bible clearly teaches that He is a personal being who created the world and not some kind of frequency or energy. It's a personal being who loves you, and if you are willing to believe and follow His commandments you will be saved, just as the Bible tells us. But just like the people in the days of Noah, we are given a choice.

I agree that we cannot fully understand God and the purpose behind His actions and I agree that we do not need religion to follow Christ. But we should pray traditionally. Maybe at least have a routine of some sort, of course if you just say words and don't focus on God you are wasting your time but we can pray in different forms, e.g. meditating on God's word.

Last edited:

what do I do now

just why man…

why man why..
I believe the vaccine was not the final mark of the beast. Why? Because not all people on earth were forced to take it and we (at least most of us) could still pay while being unvaccinated.

It was just a test of how many people would trust the government. If you read carefully, WHO is preparing another pandemic. I believe then they are going to prepare the mark, which will probably change your DNA, and maybe even erase your VMAT2 gene which is responsible to believing in God.

Maybe you've got a good batch. I wouldn't worry about it that much since there is nothing you can do. 90% of my family and aquaintances got the vax 2 years ago and everyone is still fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Search it online. Old testament phsudopigrepha. First book of adam and eve. Syllabine oracles. Theres a lot of content out there about these subjects. You just need to search freely. Theres some on this site too https://biblenotes.neocities.org/USERSUBMISSIONS and https://biblenotes.neocities.org/ I learn about them randomly over the years. Im always doing research about these subjects.

Your right. The mark of the beast is more complicated than that. Its like the psy opp that categorizes people as crazy when they say the mark is some chip. It could eventually become a chip as the new reiteration, but just as there was a mark then, there is one now. I think the most important thing is to look at the categorizations the bible references when describing the traits of a person who took the mark. For example, the beast from revelation. The beast of revelation has something to do with technology. Not just some literal alive bigfoot, thats clearly crazy non logical and intelligent discussion.

The bible is more of a riddle. Read revelation 13 again. Clearly the beast has to do with technology. ""The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed"" ""And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.""

If true, this is what were leading too. It does not have to be a singular event, but perhaps even a gradual one, like a checklist. Who said it had to be singular? Or even linear? The entities referred to in the book sometimes operate through humanity like a sort of natural Ai to me. Build and Introduce tech, social media, flu vaccines, propaganda, digital id, digital passports, mrna vaccines, eventually more biotechnology and perhaps even stronger vaccines etc. Reach the end of the checklist, and by the time you know it, your a biblical statistic. you have the "mark". Everything is already as if its done though. Perhaps the people who do reach the end of the checklist are by fate never supposed to make it. Maybe they arent even human at that point. Maybe they were never human at all, or not the same as the people who do "make it". Or maybe they are, and this is just their final destination (as this world could be said to be a perpetual torment, or fill in the checklist of "hell") Who knows? Just keep your eyes open is my point.
I would be super careful when reading those books. There is a reason why they never were part of the biblical canon. They might contain information which is true, partly true or false and we have no idea who wrote them or are incompatible with the rest of the bible e.g. the book of enoch. I don't think we should believe or trust them. But sure they are interesting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
I would be super careful when reading those books. There is a reason why they never were part of the biblical canon. They might contain information which is true, partly true or false and we have no idea who wrote them or are incompatible with the rest of the bible e.g. the book of enoch. I don't think we should believe or trust them. But sure they are interesting.
Yea. I should disclaim. They are a few gems in there, but its definitely a thing you do after you read the bible. When i read those, i had already read the bible book a few times, as well as other religious and philosophical books. It really fills up the riddle though.

Ultimately theres no real specific book to be honest. No specific special writing. The foundation is the bible, but ive meet truthers who found the bible last . A guy named San Francisco truth on bitchute figured out the secret to the beast of revelations without ever reading the bible and only traced back because people started to tell him his findings were biblical. My advice to that guy is just to learn. The pieces fill up eventually.
I can somewhat agree with you. However, i don't know why you are referring to God as "god", the bible clearly teaches that He is a personal being who created the world and not some kind of frequency or energy. It's a personal being who loves you, and if you are willing to believe and follow His commandments you will be saved, just as the Bible tells us. But just like the people in the days of Noah, we are given a choice.

I agree that we cannot fully understand God and the purpose behind His actions and I agree that we do not need religion to follow Christ. But we should pray traditionally. Maybe at least have a routine of some sort, of course if you just say words and don't focus on God you are wasting your time but we can pray in different forms, e.g. meditating on God's word.
I call it “god” because i dont want to give people the wrong idea. Theres a deception in the word god. Just like how people can say the god of this world is different from the god of the bible. I try to explain the concept of god instead of refer it to a general diety so its no misunderstandings of who and what i am referring to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just read the whole thread, took me like an hour almost :lul: But I'm mirin your insight, thanks!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, BigJimsWornOutTires and polishcel
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray

So yea, you have a MRNA.

High IQ thread