The female asshole should be the source of sexual arousal

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Vaginas are OK-ish but I feel like they are kinda boring. Much rather than cumming inside her pussy, I feel like the vast majority of heterosexual men should focus on burying their tongue in the anal orifice of their women. Think about it this way: Isn't burying your face and tongue inside the asshole of your slut literally the most intimate you can ever hope to be with her? Eating the remains of the pre-digested food, swallowing her gas, making love to those soft, wet, sweaty and round big cheeks and making them make this stereotypical clapping sound? Like splashing your hands in a big pond, that's how they should sound.

I can't stop being an anal connousseir

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Skywalker, thecel and 17 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Ryldoo IS COPING
Eewwwwwwwww

Why not just stick the cock in there raw?
That, too, but first devouring it. And making sure to smell hard. Smell, sniff, above fucking. That's how you make her truly yours: by taking what was hers: food, gas, bodily fluids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and _MVP_
That, too, but first devouring it. And making sure to smell hard. Smell, sniff, above fucking. That's how you make her truly yours: by taking what was hers: food, gas, bodily fluids.
This is how you assert dominance.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Usually yes but not on some used whore that’s been assfucked. Which is the majority of women

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, hardestmfintheroom and WeiWei
Usually yes but not on some used whore that’s been assfucked. Which is the majority of women
That's cowardice. You don't really wanna own her if you won't catch some STDs if necessary, beside HIV of course.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Hernan, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Coming from a virgin

How much did you pay?
None. I have 5 bodies. Not stacies of course but 2 of them were gooks, 3 of them well I wouldn't call them PAWGs but their asses were pretty good and nice feet too and most importantly they were WHITE, fuck I hate ethnic women... anyway I'd say they were LTBs with good bodies so Im good

I hate gooks btw, so much inferior to whites, like you cannot even compare

Not even schizo ramblings at this point its pure autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel and Deleted member 20370
None. I have 5 bodies. Not stacies of course but 2 of them were gooks, 3 of them well I wouldn't call them PAWGs but their asses were pretty good and nice feet too and most importantly they were WHITE, fuck I hate ethnic women... anyway I'd say they were LTBs with good bodies so Im good

I hate gooks btw, so much inferior to whites, like you cannot even compare
Didn’t read a single word

Gay vibes

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
tldr you are gayer than me

Based and Mike Adriano pilled. Don't listen to the vag copers

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Hernan and ConfusedBolivian
Im into jb-ass-sniffing

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Vaginas are OK-ish but I feel like they are kinda boring. Much rather than cumming inside her pussy, I feel like the vast majority of heterosexual men should focus on burying their tongue in the anal orifice of their women. Think about it this way: Isn't burying your face and tongue inside the asshole of your slut literally the most intimate you can ever hope to be with her? Eating the remains of the pre-digested food, swallowing her gas, making love to those soft, wet, sweaty and round big cheeks and making them make this stereotypical clapping sound? Like splashing your hands in a big pond, that's how they should sound.

You’re clearly just an STD hungry Fag.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20370
Sniffing ass sounds fun and all until u realize how poor pre-sex hygiene majority of girls have.

Smelling shit is a major turn-off unless ur some 1000 ng/dL ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, Deleted member 20370, WeiWei and 2 others
You’re clearly just an STD hungry Fag.
I do love STDs
Sniffing ass sounds fun and all until u realize how poor pre-sex hygiene majority of girls have.

Smelling shit is a major turn-off unless ur some 1000 ng/dL ogre
Damn, is their hygiene THAT bad compared to guys? I always thought women had way better hygiene than men

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and Jpg
I do love STDs

Damn, is their hygiene THAT bad compared to guys? I always thought women had way better hygiene than men
Majority of girls got shit nuggets stuck inside their rectum because they dont do enema's.

The innocent ones are especially bad at this because they just dont know, I would unironically rather eat ass of some regularly STD-tested whore because they know how to do these things

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, Deleted member 20370 and WeiWei
Majority of girls got shit nuggets stuck inside their rectum because they dont do enema's.

The innocent ones are especially bad at this because they just dont know, I would unironically rather eat ass of some regularly STD-tested whore because they know how to do these things
Doesn't that apply to most people then? Like I haven't ever done an enema, I just wipe my ass

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Jpg
Doesn't that apply to most people then? Like I haven't ever done an enema, I just wipe my ass
Yes it does unfortunately, everyone should wash their ass after taking a shit instead of rubbing their asshole with toilet paper.

Enema is not necessary unless planning on anything to do with asshole sexually

• +1
Reactions: LaVérité and Deleted member 20370
Vaginas are open flesh wounds

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Yes it does unfortunately, everyone should wash their ass after taking a shit instead of rubbing their asshole with toilet paper.

Enema is not necessary unless planning on anything to do with asshole sexually
so do you think trannies and fags douche before anal sex or do they just wash?

so do you think trannies and fags douche before anal sex or do they just wash?
I can't imagine anyone actively using their ass for sex not properly emptying it before

I am starting to like you, i agree asshole stuff is fun and sexy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and WeiWei
Remnber the good old days i used to eat my ex girl friends asshole it was sexy af

• Love it
  • +1
How was her anal hygiene? Im genuinely curious
At first it wasnt tje best but then she took started to take extra care about her asshole she even did a treatment to whiten it lol

• JFL
  • +1
At first it wasnt tje best but then she took started to take extra care about her asshole she even did a treatment to whiten it lol
elab on wasnt the best, thats kinda hot

elab on wasnt the best, thats kinda hot
She loved when we did 69 and i fingered her asshole while i lick her clit, she used to get so excited and horny her asshole was completly relaxed and she started moaning like crazy and sometimes squirt ing.
It was so hooooot damn i want to do it again

• Love it
Reactions: Hernan
She loved when we did 69 and i fingered her asshole while i lick her clit, she used to get so excited and horny her asshole was completly relaxed and she started moaning like crazy and sometimes squirt ing.
It was so hooooot damn i want to do it again
no I mean the questionable hygiene part

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and Spiritualcell
Gonna end your life with Aspest

dude wtf thats hot af, why did you make her change
I didnt she changed it without asking, also she used to have hairy pussy and suddenly she shaves it was a big turn off

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell and WeiWei

thanks for coming out of the closet....

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei and thecel
@Spiral @Spiritualcell